Author Topic: Status/Twitter/Whatever steve dave Wants To Talk About Thread  (Read 1414841 times)

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
Re: Status/Twitter/Whatever steve dave Wants To Talk About Thread
« Reply #5475 on: September 19, 2014, 01:35:01 PM »

I can not love this enough. outstanding.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5476 on: September 19, 2014, 01:39:15 PM »
Terry Pierce posted this as his facebook status:

"Jack Cantele!!!!!!!!! You just made it to Jared brite status!"

Then Jared Brite commented and said "Interesting...."Teammates" apparently we all have different definitions of that word. Terry I always respected you as a player, captain and teammate. Thanks for the shout out."

Then Pierce said:

"Don't be sensitive. It is football and we are "Teammates." The crazy thing about the TEAM thing is we all have a job to do. It's not a Kicker thing, it's a leadership and accountability thing. When the rest of your "TEAM" does it's job, you need to be held responsible for doing yours. Jared Brite. You know why I said your name and I'd expect you to say the same to me as family member and a teammate if Cedric Benson had run me over on the goal line for the game winner. Of course, we all know that I would die before I let that happen. Do you feel the same about your fgs?"

That's pretty great all around. Even though most would never say it, it probably lets you know what players really think about kickers.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #5477 on: September 19, 2014, 01:40:41 PM »
Carlos Alsup and Andrew Shull both "liked" Pierce's status.  Notably, Anthony Cantele "liked" it too.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile
« Reply #5478 on: September 19, 2014, 01:50:47 PM »
Carlos Alsup and Andrew Shull both "liked" Pierce's status.  Notably, Anthony Cantele "liked" it too.

Anthony has been railing on twitter today, so he probably wanted to let Mr. Pierce know that he saw it.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #5479 on: September 19, 2014, 02:28:27 PM »

@LifeofFitz: Wow, that tweet from @JackCantele3 is a man's tweet. Owns it. Wishes this upon himself and not his teammates. Much respect, sir.

Is this what you wanted jack?

OMG

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5480 on: September 19, 2014, 02:30:04 PM »

Then Jared Brite commented and said "Interesting...."Teammates" apparently we all have different definitions of that word. Terry I always respected you as a player, captain and teammate. Thanks for the shout out."

Then Pierce said:

"Don't be sensitive. It is football and we are "Teammates." The crazy thing about the TEAM thing is we all have a job to do. It's not a Kicker thing, it's a leadership and accountability thing. When the rest of your "TEAM" does it's job, you need to be held responsible for doing yours. Jared Brite. You know why I said your name and I'd expect you to say the same to me as family member and a teammate if Cedric Benson had run me over on the goal line for the game winner. Of course, we all know that I would die before I let that happen. Do you feel the same about your fgs?"

OMG

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5481 on: September 19, 2014, 02:30:32 PM »
I mean, is half of the world on crazy pills? Am I on crazy pills?

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #5482 on: September 19, 2014, 02:37:08 PM »
I mean, is half of the world on crazy pills? Am I on crazy pills?
i can't believe it, steve dave.  i really can't.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5483 on: September 19, 2014, 02:38:37 PM »
i've come to teh conclusion that cantele missed all those fgs last night on purpose just so he could humble brag his mental makeup on twitter.

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5484 on: September 19, 2014, 04:18:59 PM »

Then Pierce said:

I am very conflicted here. Boz56 is a confirmed dumbass but i have been #TeamFuckKickers for quite a while.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #5485 on: September 19, 2014, 04:21:27 PM »

Then Pierce said:

I am very conflicted here. Boz56 is a confirmed dumbass but i have been #TeamFuckKickers for quite a while.

Not every argument has a person in the right.  I mean, look at half the shitty threads between some resident low posters and the Auburn guys.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5486 on: September 19, 2014, 04:44:50 PM »

Then Pierce said:

Just look at it as a Win-Win situation.  :popcorn:

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #5487 on: September 19, 2014, 05:25:18 PM »
Somebody should post something "go in the back" related in that pierce-cantele facebook thing.

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #5488 on: September 20, 2014, 10:01:55 AM »
this guy is traveling to all of the big games this fall and he really liked k-state.

https://twitter.com/tailgatetravel/status/512748164810412035/photo/1

Aaron Berg ?@tailgatetravel  Sep 18
Electric. So far it's louder than Autzen and Sanford Stadiums. @davidpollack47 @ESPNCFB #KSUvsAUB #america #usa #ksu pic.twitter.com/ruCZTMh8OL
 Manhattan, KS

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5489 on: September 20, 2014, 10:42:41 PM »

Then Pierce said:

:lol:

Offline MixBerryCrunch

• Señor Vol
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Anybody want a peanut?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5490 on: September 21, 2014, 10:45:12 AM »
this guy is traveling to all of the big games this fall and he really liked k-state.

Electric. So far it's louder than Autzen and Sanford Stadiums. @davidpollack47 @ESPNCFB #KSUvsAUB #america #usa #ksu pic.twitter.com/ruCZTMh8OL
 Manhattan, KS

You just got mushed right in your fat faces Stanford and Oregon fans.
Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #5491 on: September 21, 2014, 10:54:30 AM »

Manhattan, KS

Do you think Stanford plays in Sanford stadium?

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5492 on: September 21, 2014, 11:28:13 AM »

Manhattan, KS

lolol, tough playing inside the trees!!!

Offline MixBerryCrunch

• Señor Vol
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Anybody want a peanut?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5493 on: September 21, 2014, 12:30:21 PM »

Manhattan, KS

I thought it was a typo and he meant Stanford, as in Stanford stadium, where USC and Stanford played earlier this year in a big game.
Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5494 on: September 21, 2014, 12:42:48 PM »
UGA plays in Sanford.

Offline hjfklmor

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5495 on: September 21, 2014, 12:44:03 PM »

Manhattan, KS

I thought it was a typo and he meant Stanford, as in Stanford stadium, where USC and Stanford played earlier this year in a big game.

Woof

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5496 on: September 21, 2014, 01:33:34 PM »
IMO if any school could play at Sanford Stadium it should be Stanford.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5497 on: September 21, 2014, 05:22:03 PM »
IMO if any school could play at Sanford Stadium it should be Stanford.
Would you say it would fit to a t?

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5499 on: September 22, 2014, 12:07:17 PM »

Then Pierce said:

I hope Terry Pierce gets hit by a bus