Author Topic: Mustaches???  (Read 2352 times)

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
Mustaches???
« on: October 12, 2011, 11:10:06 PM »
Cool or not cool? I've never had one, but now that im 27 i feel distinguished! Grow one or not to grow one? If this somehow helped the BBBS fundraiser I might look into it. Thoughts?

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: Mustaches???
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2011, 11:11:48 PM »
well, i don't see too many unmarried chicks with dudes with mustaches.  you know what to do.

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2011, 11:18:44 PM »
If this somehow helped the BBBS fundraiser I might look into it. Thoughts?

Start growing one, buy the Frank Martin basketball for $250 all going to BBBS, and then use the combo of the ball and the mustache to tell girls you're somebody important.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2011, 11:22:00 PM »

Start growing one, buy the Frank Martin basketball for $250 all going to BBBS, and then use the combo of the ball and the mustache to tell girls you're somebody important.

Should I take the ball to the bars with my mustache so they know the importance of what I bring to the table?  :dunno:

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2011, 11:27:13 PM »

Should I take the ball to the bars with my mustache so they know the importance of what I bring to the table?  :dunno:

Yes.  Make sure you bring someone to have your back in case any juiced up muscle heads try to eff with you.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2011, 11:29:12 PM »

Yes.  Make sure you bring someone to have your back in case any juiced up muscle heads try to eff with you.

Effing Piss!  :shakesfist:

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2011, 07:26:09 AM »
Growing a mustache would really open up a wide variety of ring tones for my phone that are currently not avail to me.

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2011, 07:28:57 AM »
with your hair color you would (probably) look (even more) like a pedo.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2011, 08:36:14 AM »
Do it. You won't be able to understand how you lived so long without one.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2011, 08:57:53 AM »
with your hair color you would (probably) look (even more) like a pedo.

Will someone finally tell this poor son of a bitch he's color blind? I'm not a ginger dumbass!

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2011, 09:15:38 AM »
I feel like mustaches should be grown in the dark.

I mean, I always feel embarrassed for people who are in process of growing one in.  V awkward phase.  Plan that crap out. If you can't grow one in over the weekend, take vacation.  Just don't come to work with everything but your lip shaved and have to tell everyone about your plan.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2011, 09:26:11 AM »
I feel like mustaches should be grown in the dark.

I mean, I always feel embarrassed for people who are in process of growing one in.  V awkward phase.  Plan that crap out. If you can't grow one in over the weekend, take vacation.  Just don't come to work with everything but your lip shaved and have to tell everyone about your plan.

Yeah, I would suggest growing a beard and keeping it until the mustache is good and thick, then shave the beard off.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2011, 09:56:40 AM »

would like to hear more of the threats i laid out on you that night.  would also love to hear more about my juicedupedmuscleheadedness.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2011, 10:39:49 AM »

would like to hear more of the threats i laid out on you that night.  would also love to hear more about my juicedupedmuscleheadedness.

:bwpopcorn:

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2011, 10:48:47 AM »

Unfortunately you were really nice! You were with an old client of mine. And you didn't seem tainted by @fanningksu's ways on this board! It was kind of upsetting. I thought I was more annoying than what I present. You were also very muscley, and I mean VERY muscley!!! *sp

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2011, 11:11:42 AM »

Unfortunately you were really nice! You were with an old client of mine. And you didn't seem tainted by @fanningksu's ways on this board! It was kind of upsetting. I thought I was more annoying than what I present. You were also very muscley, and I mean VERY muscley!!! *sp

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2011, 11:23:31 AM »
:lol: 

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2011, 05:45:11 PM »
i also  think you should by the ball, ginger or not the thing will make panties drop

Offline HeinBallz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2011, 06:55:59 PM »

Good is better than Evil because it's nicer.