Author Topic: Martin Yelling At Crowd  (Read 12556 times)

Offline TBL

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: Martin Yelling At Crowd
« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2010, 08:57:25 PM »
Apologies to the parents of small children who post on this board. I'm not a parent so I don't know the troubles with kids and I don't pretend to know.

no one asked them to reproduce.  don't apologize.

And abortion is always an option.  And in most of their cases, prolly recommended.

You're one to talk.

uh oh, did i offend mr christianity?  let me guess waks, you have an ugly ginger kid or two, right?  thats a shame

I think he was saying you'd be the first that should be aborted?    :dunno:

Offline BEFR

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2010, 08:59:16 PM »
heck... i've taken my kids to the indy 500 and they fall asleep... any parent that doesn't embrace the college atmosphere (especially the winning atmosphere) needs to meet steve dave out back after the game  :bang:

Offline ArchE_Cat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2010, 10:03:03 PM »
kids are not the issue, there is a toddler in our section that fist pumps her ass off.

this. i took my son (2.5 to 3 at the time)  to almost every game when i had student reserved tics in section 18. he paid attention to the games, did the ..."for three," fist pumped his brains out, yelled at refs, etc. Only thing i didn't want him repeating is bad words, but that is inevitable so might as well have that convo while he is young and not stress over it. besides, better for him to hear it while emawing it up than somewhere else right? the kid is total emaw and always has been. he has ridiculous hbbiq for a 3.5 yr old.

anyways, he saw frank yelling at the crowd at he yelled at the tv, "come on people get up! Dad why are they not being loud?"

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2010, 10:09:03 PM »
kids are not the issue, there is a toddler in our section that fist pumps her ass off.

this. i took my son (2.5 to 3 at the time)  to almost every game when i had student reserved tics in section 18. he paid attention to the games, did the ..."for three," fist pumped his brains out, yelled at refs, etc. Only thing i didn't want him repeating is bad words, but that is inevitable so might as well have that convo while he is young and not stress over it. besides, better for him to hear it while emawing it up than somewhere else right? the kid is total emaw and always has been. he has ridiculous hbbiq for a 3.5 yr old.

anyways, he saw frank yelling at the crowd at he yelled at the tv, "come on people get up! Dad why are they not being loud?"
[/qu
I just cried a little     :kstatriot: :kstatriot:

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 28, 2010, 10:25:13 PM »
Humorous indoctrination is a strong balance against the numerous costs to procreation.

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 01, 2010, 01:28:16 AM »
Apologies to the parents of small children who post on this board. I'm not a parent so I don't know the troubles with kids and I don't pretend to know.

no one asked them to reproduce.  don't apologize.

And abortion is always an option.  And in most of their cases, prolly recommended.

You're one to talk.

uh oh, did i offend mr christianity?  let me guess waks, you have an ugly ginger kid or two, right?  thats a shame

ROFLMAO, totally a pro-choicer here. In fact, I think that it shouldn't be a choice at all, the government should be allowed to tell you to abort if you're too much of a rough ridin' Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) to adequately raise a child into a decent human being.

no one asked them to reproduce.  don't apologize.

And abortion is always an option.  And in most of their cases, prolly recommended.

You're one to talk.

uh oh, did i offend mr christianity?  let me guess waks, you have an ugly ginger kid or two, right?  thats a shame

I think he was saying you'd be the first that should be aborted?    :dunno:
Bingo.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2010, 01:32:33 AM by waks »

Offline Daddy Claxton

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 01, 2010, 09:18:19 AM »
Franks only got to stand up and turn around if he wants to yell at the more silent fans. The best-seat holders always seem to bring zilch enthusiasm to the games. Like " I paid my money, now entertain me, Frank." Sections 13 and 14 are weak asses too. Do we not feel the need to get loud to distract our opponents FTs? I have to sit around a bunch of kids and parents who spectate only. I want new seats. I got a mom of 2 telling me that if I want to dance and yell I should go to the already crowded student section. WTF is this world coming to?? Hey lady, STFU, okay? You don't want to participate? Leave. Take those annoying ass kids with you. Tell them to pay attention and stop crawling all over the damn seats like its a playground. What, you pay 350 bucks each for seats they can't even sit down in and now you're pissed at me?? GMAFB. Apologies to the parents of small children who post on this board. I'm not a parent so I don't know the troubles with kids and I don't pretend to know. I do know that I'm glad there is only one home game left. My suffering will soon be over.

Never really got why some ignorant fans think that the folks who are bank rolling the KSU athletic department have any responsibility to provide "atmosphere".  gmafb.  If it were an option, I'd like nothing better than to keep all the broke-ass students out and fill BSFS and OoD with silent, rich folks who are paying exorbitant amounts to be there.  Sorry guys, but $$$$ wins in college athletics, not atmosphere.

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 01, 2010, 09:21:36 AM »
 If it were an option, I'd like nothing better than to keep all the broke-ass students out and fill BSFS and OoD with silent, rich folks who are paying exorbitant amounts to be there.  Sorry guys, but $$$$ wins in college athletics, not atmosphere.
This is Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!).

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 01, 2010, 09:38:47 AM »
 If it were an option, I'd like nothing better than to keep all the broke-ass students out and fill BSFS and OoD with silent, rich folks who are paying exorbitant amounts to be there.  Sorry guys, but $$$$ wins in college athletics, not atmosphere.

KSU just needs to sell beer at the OOD and all will be solved.  Will make the quiet side less quiet.  Would capture all the lost revenue from the students sneaking in their own or slamming in the parking lot.

Really a win-win situ, imo.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 01, 2010, 09:40:49 AM »

Very Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

Offline Daddy Claxton

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 01, 2010, 09:44:48 AM »
I'm sorry you guys can't afford to contribute to the Ahearn fund.  Have you seen the atheltic budgets for the perennial college powers?  BTW, I wonder if Frank Martin would be more likely to stay at KSU if: a) the new b-ball facility was fully paid for or b) the blue hairs yelled more at b-ball games?

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 01, 2010, 09:47:03 AM »
I'm sorry you guys can't afford to contribute to the Ahearn fund.  Have you seen the atheltic budgets for the perennial college powers?  BTW, I wonder if Frank Martin would be more likely to stay at KSU if: a) the new b-ball facility was fully paid for or b) the blue hairs yelled more at b-ball games?

Has nothing to do with it Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)  :rolleyes:

Offline Daddy Claxton

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 01, 2010, 09:56:17 AM »

Has nothing to do with it Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)  :rolleyes:

I don't understand your response (other than you think I am a Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!), which actually makes me laugh).  Are you saying the b-ball facility has nothing to do with Martin staying or leaving?  I'd have to disagree.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 01, 2010, 10:01:02 AM »
I'm sorry you guys can't afford to contribute to the Ahearn fund.  Have you seen the atheltic budgets for the perennial college powers?  BTW, I wonder if Frank Martin would be more likely to stay at KSU if: a) the new b-ball facility was fully paid for or b) the blue hairs yelled more at b-ball games?

Has nothing to do with it Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)  :rolleyes:

I don't understand your response (other than you think I am a Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!), which actually makes me laugh).  Are you saying the b-ball facility has nothing to do with Martin staying or leaving?  I'd have to disagree.

Has nothing to do with raising money or our budget.  There are plenty of good seats up for grabs if someone wants to pay for them.  If you think moving the student section or getting rid of it is going to solve any sort of budget problem you are Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!).  And, if it is purely hypothetical, I would choose to just hit oil and give all the tickets out for free to people less than 35 years old
« Last Edit: March 01, 2010, 10:09:03 AM by steve dave »

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 01, 2010, 10:10:48 AM »

If it were an option, I'd like nothing better than to keep all the broke-ass students out and fill BSFS and OoD with silent, rich folks who are paying exorbitant amounts to be there.  Sorry guys, but $$$$ wins in college athletics, not atmosphere.

Or just fill the OoD with "rich-ass" students.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 01, 2010, 10:11:22 AM »

If it were an option, I'd like nothing better than to keep all the broke-ass students out and fill BSFS and OoD with silent, rich folks who are paying exorbitant amounts to be there.  Sorry guys, but $$$$ wins in college athletics, not atmosphere.

Or just fill the OoD with "rich-ass" students.

The perfect compromise imo

Offline SwiftCat

• #LIFE
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Depth Charge
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 01, 2010, 10:15:17 AM »
BTW, I wonder if Frank Martin would be more likely to stay at KSU if: a) the new b-ball facility was fully paid for or b) the blue hairs yelled more at b-ball games?

Frank loves the environment. It shows how loyal we are, therfore he will be loyalstoausrandcstay.aI'llspickmB

Offline ArchE_Cat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 01, 2010, 10:18:22 AM »
older folks just want to complain because they were there in Ahearn during the hay days, and they are ticked because the punk ass students get premium seats in the OoD + we are attaining elite status. basically their argument is illogical see below:

"...walked up hill in snow both ways..." in no way equates to "...i hate iphones"

"...walked up hill in snow both ways... " equates to "...i'm stuck in the past and can longer relate to the current college athletics culture, and i only hate iphones because i cannot operate one without becoming very confused"

Offline mcmwcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • trips: "MCMW"
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 01, 2010, 10:18:26 AM »
felt really bad after he yelled at me.  i was sick, Frank.  and i had a bad cough and sore throat.  the few times i did yell was audible only a few rows around me.

plus i was like this when he did it  :zzz: because refs were wasting like 5 minutes trying to keep mizzou from doing an illegal substitution.

Offline Daddy Claxton

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 01, 2010, 10:20:29 AM »
I'm sorry you guys can't afford to contribute to the Ahearn fund.  Have you seen the atheltic budgets for the perennial college powers?  BTW, I wonder if Frank Martin would be more likely to stay at KSU if: a) the new b-ball facility was fully paid for or b) the blue hairs yelled more at b-ball games?

Has nothing to do with it Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)  :rolleyes:

I don't understand your response (other than you think I am a Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!), which actually makes me laugh).  Are you saying the b-ball facility has nothing to do with Martin staying or leaving?  I'd have to disagree.

Has nothing to do with raising money or our budget.  There are plenty of good seats up for grabs if someone wants to pay for them.  If you think moving the student section or getting rid of it is going to solve any sort of budget problem you are Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!).  

Don't disagree with that, and maybe I didn't spell it out well enough, but I would only ban the students if they were replaced by rich folks paying exorbitant amounts, which isn't an option at KSU as you pointed out, thus "IF IT WERE AN OPTION" in my original post.

My point wasn't to get rid of students.  My point was that it's stupid to criticize the folks who are footing the bill because they don't don't yell loud enough.  I will concede that atmosphere is valuable, but $$$ >>> atmosphere.  

« Last Edit: March 01, 2010, 10:24:49 AM by Daddy Claxton »

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 01, 2010, 10:21:04 AM »
Martin has done this before.  Several times. 

Offline ArchE_Cat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 01, 2010, 10:23:20 AM »

Has nothing to do with raising money or our budget.  There are plenty of good seats up for grabs if someone wants to pay for them.  If you think moving the student section or getting rid of it is going to solve any sort of budget problem you are Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!).  

Don't disagree with that, and maybe I didn't spell it out well enough, but I would only ban the students if they were replaced by rich folks paying exorbitant amounts, which isn't an option at KSU as you pointed out, thus "IF IT WERE AN OPTION" in my original post.

My point wasn't to get rid of students.  My point was that it's stupid to criticize the folks who are footing the bill, because although atmosphere is valuable, $$$ > atmosphere. 

see my post above. "footing the bill" = "uphill in snow both ways/I was at Ahearn" and "atmosphere" = iphone wielding, fist pumping students

Offline SleepFighter

• Katpak'r
  • I'll wait here for my Cherry Coke Zero.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 01, 2010, 10:32:07 AM »
Clearly the best hypothetical attendance solution is 12k+ of these.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 01, 2010, 10:32:46 AM »
Clearly the best hypothetical attendance solution is 12k+ of these.

Absolutely

Offline Daddy Claxton

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 01, 2010, 10:37:14 AM »

My point wasn't to get rid of students.  My point was that it's stupid to criticize the folks who are footing the bill, because although atmosphere is valuable, $$$ > atmosphere. 

see my post above. "footing the bill" = "uphill in snow both ways/I was at Ahearn" and "atmosphere" = iphone wielding, fist pumping students

I agree with your premise, to a point.  Old people can be annoying, especially when they are KSU fans, but I think it could also be said that if anyone undertands the current culture of college athletics, it's the folks who are filling coffers.