Author Topic: Mizzou fans chanting...  (Read 7817 times)

Offline fatty fat fat

• Katpak'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Mizzou fans chanting...
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2011, 07:56:48 PM »
I don't know why we would chant SEC. They are obviously thrilled with the prospect on going to the sec

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2011, 08:06:41 PM »
It was right after the hands to the face call in the 4th.  Close up of three or four Mizzou fans that were giggling then started the SEC chant.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2011, 08:10:12 PM »
Students were in on it too.

I totally believe Moo fans would join in not understanding what they were doing.
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline fatty fat fat

• Katpak'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2011, 08:11:50 PM »
chant "jayhawk rejects" instead.

Offline shotgunwillie27

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2011, 08:19:03 PM »

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Mikeyis4dcats

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pogonophobia: n. a fear of beards
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2011, 10:16:15 PM »
Wait, were our fans chanting SEC or the Mizzou fans?

Their fans were chanting it

No, it started with KSU fans in section 20 just behind and to my left (I'm in 21).

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2011, 11:05:55 PM »
Wait, were our fans chanting SEC or the Mizzou fans?

Their fans were chanting it

No, it started with KSU fans in section 20 just behind and to my left (I'm in 21).
Yep, I can vouch for that... that's the section I sit in and yes we were yelling it.  It started with a loud "GO TO THE SEC WERE YOU BELONG"  then "SEC, SEC..."
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile

Offline Spaces

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 09, 2011, 01:11:53 PM »
This is what happened. Some people up towards the front of the student section started chanting S-E-C, as if only to get a reaction out of the Missouri players (because the SEC hasn't called yet and stuff). Only one of them turned around (HUGE #74 lineman guy). When he turned around, there was about 30 guys flipping him off and yelling at him. He was really mad. He was pointing to the parking lot and saying he would mess us up after the game. And then one of the managers turned around and saw all of this and called us pricks.  :love:

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 09, 2011, 01:19:09 PM »
This is what happened. Some people up towards the front of the student section started chanting S-E-C, as if only to get a reaction out of the Missouri players (because the SEC hasn't called yet and stuff). Only one of them turned around (HUGE #74 lineman guy). When he turned around, there was about 30 guys flipping him off and yelling at him. He was really mad. He was pointing to the parking lot and saying he would mess us up after the game. And then one of the managers turned around and saw all of this and called us pricks.  :love:
:peek:

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 09, 2011, 02:21:45 PM »
snyder haters made this board insufferable during the off-season, when true emaws were trying to have fun.

f*ck them.

Oh stop.  It wasn't fun because you weren't fun.  You could do whatever you want.  Don't blame others because you didn't have fun.

Offline kitten_mittons

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Clawing at your furnitures.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 10, 2011, 07:30:44 AM »
Cat fans started the chant.  MU fans on TV got really excited because they thought MU fans started the chant.  They joined in thinking they were awesome.  They basically helped us make fun of them.  Those are the facts.

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 10, 2011, 09:03:27 AM »
Cat fans started the chant.  MU fans on TV got really excited because they thought MU fans started the chant.  They joined in thinking they were awesome.  They basically helped us make fun of them.  Those are the facts.

This.  Mizzou fans are too stupid to know when they're being mocked.

Offline dontfeedthebear

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 10, 2011, 10:53:33 AM »
Don't know anything about the chanting, but I thought it was awesome ABC came back from break showing the sign in Aggieville "Hey Mizzou, the SEC called.  Oh, wait, no they didn't"

Offline fatty fat fat

• Katpak'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 10, 2011, 11:54:55 AM »
snyder haters made this board insufferable during the off-season, when true emaws were trying to have fun.

f*ck them.

Oh stop.  It wasn't fun because you weren't fun.  You could do whatever you want.  Don't blame others because you didn't have fun.

Don't you dare talk to me that way. And I'm not talking about tortuga here.

Offline kstatejeremy

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel for kstatejeremy
« Reply #40 on: October 10, 2011, 08:46:43 PM »

Video of the TD to go up 24-3 and the SEC chant that followed.

Offline Saulbadguy

• Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • what
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 10, 2011, 08:47:23 PM »

whoa, it's kstatejeremy, long lost kstatefans.com poster (and leader of a memorable K-S-U chant at 59-55)
Where did you get that overnight bag?

Offline kstatejeremy

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel for kstatejeremy
« Reply #42 on: October 11, 2011, 07:57:12 PM »

whoa, it's kstatejeremy, long lost kstatefans.com poster (and leader of a memorable K-S-U chant at 59-55)
whoa, i can't believe someone made that connection. i've never posted here, just lurked for a long time, figured i'd post a video of the chant since so many were confused as to what actually happened. i have a few other clips from the game too, scores and nice sack on franklin.

that 59-55 k-s-u chant was one of the best things ever, i thought i was gonna be mugged by the people of lawerence for that.

Offline ArchE_Cat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 11, 2011, 08:02:30 PM »

whoa, i can't believe someone made that connection. i've never posted here, just lurked for a long time, figured i'd post a video of the chant since so many were confused as to what actually happened. i have a few other clips from the game too, scores and nice sack on franklin.

that 59-55 k-s-u chant was one of the best things ever, i thought i was gonna be mugged by the people of lawerence for that.

"first time poster, long time lurker." it's like this is a radio talk show  :lol:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 11, 2011, 08:03:04 PM »

We know everything here brother.  Come on in and combine your first name with a derivative of Kansas State University or its mascot.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 11, 2011, 10:26:27 PM »

f*ck them.

Oh stop.  It wasn't fun because you weren't fun.  You could do whatever you want.  Don't blame others because you didn't have fun.

If you're bored, than you're boring.  You started posting because you were happier and you started a positive feedback loop.  Before you locked yourself in a negative feedback loop.  Context is important, but either way your actions impacted the context of yourself and others. 

Offline fatty fat fat

• Katpak'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 11, 2011, 10:30:22 PM »

f*ck them.

If you're bored, than you're boring.  You started posting because you were happier and you started a positive feedback loop.  Before you locked yourself in a negative feedback loop.  Context is important, but either way your actions impacted the context of yourself and others. 

Don't tell me how to post. I know how to post.

IHOP soon?  :D