Author Topic: #gems courtesy of hobbesj  (Read 1972 times)

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
#gems courtesy of hobbesj
« on: October 02, 2011, 11:59:56 AM »
i can't believe it, but these posts all come from the same poster.  wow.   :shakesfist:

I had a crappy feed, enough to watch RGIII put the ball on a player's hands for a first down and the receiver to just not catch it. I swear KSU's defense is built on somehow tricking opposing teams into horrible coaching decisions and just plain underperforming.

TD.  Snyder's house of cards is falling this game.

KSU has some ignorant fans.

Booing a pass breakup because they didn't get the first down.  Thought they should have had PI for some reason, but every replay showed a stereotypical pass deflection.  Right after they were given the ball back on their own goalline on a fumble that wasn't called that way.

Purps may have just done the rest of the Big 9 a favor with a late hit. Extremely surprised it didn't get a flag.

LOL, dumbest fans in the nation.

Good Lord, what morons. I can't believe them. C-L-E-A-R. That's an easy of a call you'll ever make. What an embarrassment to the Big 12, Kansas, and colleges in general.

Trashy.

That late hit call was easy as hell to call.

That KSU back just completely gave up. He had no chance, but at least hitting the guy as he's coming down with it would have probably knocked it loose.

LOL. Blocking below the waist on the kickoff team? That's possible?

That's actually a valid complaint. That's either a fumble or grounding. It can't JUST be an incomplete pass.

That's just a bad call. For those at home:

BU flea-flicker. Was sniffed out pretty good by KSU d. BU player reverses field, about to be tackled, and tosses the ball backwards to the sideline.

"Call" on the field was the player was being hit (he wasn't) which made the ball go backwards (which it did) so it was therefore a forward pass (as if a fumble while being hit isn't a possibility, nay, the correct call).

They then for some reason say it's not reviewable.

That "trick" play is overrated. Any time a player does something out of the normal, it's an immediate indicator that something is up. He should have just stared like he was reading signals or waiting for a TO.

I don't know about this.
   :lol:

If you're going to miss the FG, hell, if you've got up to about a 50% or 60% chance of missing the FG, you'll come out ahead just going for it.

Snyder's 2 point conversion really screwed them. Same thing KU did against whoever (CU I think). Way too early, if he would have just gotten one he could be tied now.

Once again, KSU's defense is built on opposing teams just f***ing up.

It does when our fans sit here and bitch about KU putting up 34 points and demand our coach be fired, then jerk off to Bill "My 2 point conversion should have lost the game if it weren't for an even worse decision by RG3" Snyder.  That team is lucky for the second straight week.  I can't think of a reason why they should win either week other than the other team choked.

ETA ^^ That's exactly what I'm talking about.  What a f****ing pathetic "fan".

f RG3 didn't throw that very first pass directly to a KSU player, this game's over.  If they ran off 1-2 minutes, gained some yardage, anything.  They were down 9 and could have been down 8 if not for Snyder.  GMAFB with the "he's soooo much smarter than everybody else" crap.  Same thing went down with Mangino and this board erupted on him for it.

"Luck is when you make the wrong 2 point conversion call way too early, get your team down 9 points instead of 8 points, and with the game nearly wrapped up the opposing team one-ups you and hands you an interception" - Me

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline TheMadCatter

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Re: #gems courtesy of hobbesj
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2011, 12:28:01 PM »
It got to the point you could tell they were his posts without even looking at his screen name. He's carried his points and arguments to other threads.

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2011, 12:32:04 PM »
I love when people explain away a defense because the other team made mistakes. That's embarrassingly embarrassing.

Offline Bookcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2011, 12:33:07 PM »
Once again, KSU's defense is built on opposing teams just f***ing up.

i have a good feeling KU is going to eff up quite a bit when we destroy them in three weeks. Thinking Klein will have about 145 yards rushing....Hubert...80+.

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2011, 12:37:58 PM »
We are a few lucky breaks from being 3-1, and KSU is a few lucky breaks from being 1-3 with one loss against D2.  LHC Bill Snyder is not the god you make him out to be.  His dumbass decision to go for 2 was 100% wrong, and in fact the same thing cost Mangino a game.  Everybody with half a brain knew the first game was eastern kentucky state or whoever's game to lose, and they choked.  It was Miami's game to lose, and they choked.  This was Baylor's game to lose, and instead of running 2-3 minutes off the clock they throw the very first pass directly to a KSU player.

This whole "idiotic fan" routine is getting old.  We weren't destroyed, we don't have anywhere near KSU's talent on D (Brown and the d-lines being perfect examples), Klein is actually good, and your hardon for a coach who's proven he's subpar without Jucos for the past 5+ years is disturbing.

Take you your purple glasses, and watch the games.  We were doing better than Tech in all aspects except turnovers.  That cost us.  Destroyed my ass.  Genius my ass.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline Bookcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2011, 12:50:10 PM »
We were doing better than Tech in all aspects except turnovers.

ha!!!!  :facepalm:

Offline the KHAN!

• Katpak'r
  • The Prince of Darkness and Sorrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2011, 12:51:46 PM »
Scheme Doctor determined the outcome of KU's ass kicking long before this douche was born.  So it was written.
The Scheme Doctor
Up the Banana Wall

Offline EMAWzified

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2011, 12:55:57 PM »
It's funny, but imagine the mental gymnastics required to follow sqwawk football week after week, year after year. You couldn't hang your hat on objective reality and keep your sanity.

Offline TheMadCatter

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2011, 01:04:34 PM »
They are closer to being 1-3 than 3-1.

Offline Bookcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2011, 01:05:55 PM »
KU is 2-15 in conference play since 2009.

Offline Super PurpleCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • purple hugs are back! get yours today
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2011, 01:24:21 PM »

I'll take the bitter pill.

Offline EMAWzified

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2011, 01:31:49 PM »
It's like the crappity year and realignment has created an existential moment for what few football fans they have. Calls to tear down the old track stadium and start again and whatnot.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2011, 02:08:57 PM »
i just can't imagine what went through his head when he decided to post "I don't know about this."

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline EMAWzified

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2011, 02:11:19 PM »
Someone needs to PM an invitation over here, saying we are all big fans. In fact, I think I'll do just that.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2011, 02:19:34 PM »
If this were pro sports ku would already be contracted.

Offline EMAWzified

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2011, 02:19:58 PM »
So I sent him this:

Your keen football mind has caught the attention of us at goEMAW.com. http://goEMAW.com/forum/index.php?topic=15072.0

We could sure use someone with your voice of authority there. Please come.