Author Topic: FEMA out of money...  (Read 9077 times)

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
Re: FEMA out of money...
« Reply #50 on: September 06, 2011, 06:41:26 PM »

Take the word "of" out of your pathetic slam and you'd be using the word correctly, dumbass.  Your use of "of" in that context is superfluous, idiot.  You basically said, " . . . [many/thousands/countless] of rough ridin' stupid posts.", when you meant to say, ". . . [many/thousands/countless] rough ridin' stupid posts."  Ergo, you sound like a dipshit.  Take my free advice.  Google can't save you on this one.

Some more free advice, insults are more effective when set up with factual misgivings of the insultee.  Basically, you have message board turrets.    :comeatme:

OMFG.  You are unbelievably terrible at this.  Congrats on getting advice right this time, though!  Glad I could teach you the difference, but you should probably bow out now, considering the whole "fool me twice" thing. 

« Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 06:44:46 PM by SkinnyBenny »
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #51 on: September 06, 2011, 06:51:50 PM »

Take the word "of" out of your pathetic slam and you'd be using the word correctly, dumbass.  Your use of "of" in that context is superfluous, idiot.  You basically said, " . . . [many/thousands/countless] of rough ridin' stupid posts.", when you meant to say, ". . . [many/thousands/countless] rough ridin' stupid posts."  Ergo, you sound like a dipshit.  Take my free advice.  Google can't save you on this one.

Some more free advice, insults are more effective when set up with factual misgivings of the insultee.  Basically, you have message board turrets.    :comeatme:

OMFG.  You are unbelievably terrible at this.  Congrats on getting advice right this time, though!  Glad I could teach you the difference, but you should probably bow out now, considering the whole "fool me twice" thing. 

shut up douche. 

spell checking posts is the ultimate last grasp at "getting someone" and you're not even a party here.  backoff, twit
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 06, 2011, 06:53:54 PM »
So I'll just take that as an admission that you realize how you got completely schooled...twice.    :emawkid:
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 06, 2011, 06:57:35 PM »
So I'll just take that as an admission that you realize how you got completely schooled...twice.    :emawkid:

Take it as you will.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 06, 2011, 07:05:29 PM »
If you can't see the self-defeating irony of attacking someone's use of the language while simultaneously misusing it yourself twice (three times, actually), and then telling me not to do the exact same thing to you because it's "the ultimate last grasp," then I'm not sure we can do much to help you.  

But I have a feeling you do see the irony, you're just desperate to have a little more poop to fling back, so that's what you went with.  I'm going to throw you a bone real quick, but only because you're a K-State fan, and I prefer that K-State fans don't represent us like retards.  Here you go:

Turret:

Tourette's:
« Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 07:07:17 PM by SkinnyBenny »

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 06, 2011, 07:13:07 PM »

SkinnyBenny,

Are you trying to "own" Sugar Dick?

TIA,

Sugar Dick

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 06, 2011, 07:19:41 PM »
Not just trying, bro.    :cool:
« Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 07:24:12 PM by SkinnyBenny »

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 06, 2011, 07:29:35 PM »
Not just trying, bro.    :cool:

Well then, you should probably learn more about the word irony.  Unless of course, your definition is derived from Alanis Morissette "language".

pwn3d

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 06, 2011, 09:02:58 PM »
Dying to hear you explain to me how what you did somehow doesn't qualify as irony.   

:bwpopcorn:

Pointer, in case you were thinking of heading down this road: irony and hypocrisy are not mutually exclusive.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 07, 2011, 12:16:33 AM »
but why can't we just have the Red Cross

I try to bite my tongue when I read your myriad of rough ridin' stupid posts, but this is just too much.  You can't be this rough ridin' stupid can you?  The Red Cross, in all of its bureaucratic glory, doesn't even serve the same purpose as FEMA.  This is like suggesting Planned Parenthood take over the CDC.  Hey while we're at it Doctors without Borders can take over for the FDA.  Great idea Pike!

You know there was a time when we didn't have FEMA and we were just fine?

The federal government has been involved with emergency management since 1803.  My god this was one of your worst posts ever and that says A LOT.

Free advice from SugarDick

Don't use words you don't know how to use when tearing someone down.  It makes you look like a foolish.

To recap you scolded me for using a word, you clearly don't know the meaning of, in the course of your attempted correction you mistook advice with advise.  That's middle school English, sugar dick.  My God you're dumb, an embarrassment to all other living beings.  You keep looking like a rough ridin' moron, I'll keep hoping that you cease to breathe.

Take the word "of" out of your pathetic slam and you'd be using the word correctly, dumbass.  Your use of "of" in that context is superfluous, idiot.  You basically said, " . . . [many/thousands/countless] of rough ridin' stupid posts.", when you meant to say, ". . . [many/thousands/countless] rough ridin' stupid posts."  Ergo, you sound like a dipshit.  Take my free advice.  Google can't save you on this one.

Some more free advice, insults are more effective when set up with factual misgivings of the insultee.  Basically, you have message board turrets.    :comeatme:

Link?  I have the Merriam-Webster on my side, who you got?
The noun myriad has appeared in the works of such writers as Milton (plural myriads) and Thoreau (a myriad of), and it continues to occur frequently in reputable English. There is no reason to avoid it.
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/myriad

Tough break on the second really obvious spelling error when trying to correct someone else.  Happy you got advice right the second time though, props.  Since you are incapable of letting things go when you're painfully wrong, I look forward to your reply.  It is entertaining to see you constantly clownsuit yourself.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: September 07, 2011, 07:23:52 PM »
MIR

google:  "noun"       then       google:  "adjective"

rough ridin' half-wit

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 08, 2011, 01:30:41 AM »
MIR

google:  "noun"       then       google:  "adjective"

rough ridin' half-wit

You can't be rough ridin' serious?  I used it as a noun.  Since you refuse to click the link that two different posters have linked for you, I'll save you the trouble.
1 myr·i·ad noun \?mir-?-?d\

Definition of MYRIAD

: ten thousand

: a great number <a myriad of ideas>

See myriad defined for English-language learners » See myriad defined for kids »

Usage Discussion of MYRIAD

Recent criticism of the use of myriad as a noun, both in the plural form myriadsand in the phrase a myriad of, seems to reflect a mistaken belief thattheword wasoriginally and isstillproperly only an adjective.As the entries here show, however, the noun is in fact the older form, dating to the 16th century. The noun myriad has appeared in the works of such writers as Milton (plural myriads) and Thoreau (a myriad of), and it continues to occur frequently in reputable English. There is no reason to avoid it.

Examples of MYRIAD

There are a myriad of possibilities.

<the car can be outfitted with a myriad of options>

Mr. McCullough hails Adams for being uncannily prescient … foreseeing a myriad of developments, from the difficultyof defeating theBritish… to thedivisive consequences of slavery.

Your move

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 10, 2011, 02:28:43 PM »
MIR

If you want to pretend you used Myriad as a noun, that's fine.  However, I have a hard time believing you sat next to Pike and watched him post in a "rough ridin' stupid" manner.

your pal,

Sugar Dick

edited for SB
« Last Edit: September 10, 2011, 03:06:25 PM by Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) »

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 10, 2011, 03:01:50 PM »

MIR

If you want to pretend you used Myriad as a noun, that's fine.  However, I have a heard believing you sat next to Pike and watched him post in a "rough ridin' stupid" manner.

your pal,

Sugar Dick

:confused:

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 10, 2011, 03:04:55 PM »
still don't proof read or spell check posts SB

Offline 06wildcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 10, 2011, 04:11:36 PM »
still don't proof read or spell check posts SB

Yeah, it's tough to take 5 seconds when the drivethru is full.