Author Topic: Complete Random KSU football  (Read 26214 times)

Offline fatty fat fat

• Katpak'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Complete Random KSU football
« on: August 22, 2011, 11:48:43 PM »
I'll start (thanks to dlew)

Jesse Martinez fake punt vs TAMU in 2004  :ksu:

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
Re: Complete Random KSU football
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2011, 11:56:26 PM »
James Terry's front flip over the goal line against some no name team (Mcneese State?) in OOC.

:ksu:

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2011, 11:59:35 PM »
Defensive End (Huntley) batting down a pass with his feet against Baylor in '02.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2011, 12:02:12 AM »
UNT game in 2005 (?) at the end of the year when it was all rainy and their fat linemen had soaked through their all-white pants and if you were in the South end zone you could see their butts while they warmed up before the game. 
 :sdeek:
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2011, 12:04:26 AM »
UNT game in 2005 (?) at the end of the year when it was all rainy and their fat linemen had soaked through their all-white pants and if you were in the South end zone you could see their butts while they warmed up before the game. 
If this thread were titled "Complete random SB memories that absolutely never happened the way he remembered them," this post would fit to a T.

Offline fatty fat fat

• Katpak'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2011, 12:10:24 AM »
Power going out just as todd blythe puts up another TD during a 45-17 ISU romping of KSU in 2005.

:horrorsurprise:

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2011, 12:15:21 AM »
DE-FENSE

Chant against Oklahoma State in '06.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2011, 12:25:54 AM »
If this thread were titled "Complete random SB memories that absolutely never happened the way he remembered them," this post would fit to a T.

I think I convinced myself it was the end of the year because there was some really awful weather.   :flush: to me.

"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Scary Smart

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2011, 12:35:24 AM »
James Terry's front flip over the goal line against some no name team (Mcneese State?) in OOC.

*Louisiana-Monroe. Another fun fact is that James Terry was number 82 during that season, but he switched to number 5 for the '03 season.

Defensive End (Huntley) batting down a pass with his feet against Baylor in '02.

*Scott Edmonds

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2011, 12:37:53 AM »
Jordy's behind the back catch against Baylor (not sure if it was Baylor).

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2011, 12:45:06 AM »
Larry Smith's wife yelling at his players from the stands.   :emawkid:

KSU winning one over KU (16-12) for a kid with Leukemia who went to Theodore Roosevelt.  Kid spent much of the game in a tent by the hill but it was still very  :cheers: for us to pull out that squeaker over the squawkers, amirite? 

Suicide bomber @ OU game.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2011, 12:46:37 AM »

*Louisiana-Monroe. Another fun fact is that James Terry was number 82 during that season, but he switched to number 5 for the '03 season.

*Scott Edmonds
Thanks Scary Smart! Go cats.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2011, 12:55:51 AM »
Jeff Schwinn 50+ yard carry during 64-0! 

Offline Testy Westy

• Katpak'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2011, 01:00:48 AM »
Marshall ('05) throwing an interception while in field goal range at the end of the game was pretty funny.

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2011, 08:19:43 AM »
Jaime Mendez 3 INT game.

Joe Hall long run.

Cats score 21 points on like 4 snaps to start the game against Tony Romo.

Sproles getting injured as a true FR.

Ron Prince era opening with an INT.

Offline EllToPay

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Typical EMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2011, 08:29:48 AM »

*Scott Edmonds

Offline EllToPay

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Typical EMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2011, 08:30:25 AM »

This was like the second game of the year. Same game McKinney returned the opening kick for a TD.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2011, 09:07:23 AM »

This was like the second game of the year. Same game McKinney returned the opening kick for a TD.

But it was so cold!   :horrorsurprise:

Okay I have one, try this one on for size.  It's a pleasant morning in Austin, Texas in 2003.  The CTR is cookin' and College GameDay is on hand.  They talk about the QB controversy between longtime Longhorn stud Chance Mock and some newcomer hotshot named Vince Young.  UT fans in the crowd at GameDay are very very very racist of course and they all hold up signs that say "Don't Mock Our Chance" and "Hey Lee!  Don't Mock Our Chance, Okay??"  Another fan has a sign that says "Go Bayside, Beat Valley."  Another UT fan has a sign that says "Kansas Has No Trees." Finally, another UT fan has a sign that says "Darren Sproles On A Toilet" and is accompanied by a crude cartoon of a generic football player on a toilet, complete with spinny legs tacked onto the sign like a pinwheel.  Do those legs blow in the Texas breeze?  Yes, yes they do.

Offline slimz

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2011, 09:10:12 AM »
Ron Prince era opening with an INT.

Off P/A.  LOL.

Roy Williams (TX version) riding the sideline bike while the students serenaded him: "I like to ride my bicycle, I like to ride my bike."

Bill Whittemore getting knocked out early when ku thought they had a chance.

Adam freaking Helm.

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2011, 09:41:13 AM »

Adam freaking Helm.

At least Helm had Iowa State.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2011, 09:57:31 AM »
anyone else remember the  home game against CU where we ran a bounce pass off the turf from Matt Miller to Mitch Running   

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline AppleJack

• AppleJack
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • How are you doing today?
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2011, 10:03:02 AM »
You people have amazing memories.
When one person, for whatever reason, has a chance to lead an exceptional life, he has no right to keep it to himself.

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2011, 10:04:21 AM »
anyone else remember the  home game against CU where we ran a bounce pass off the turf from Matt Miller to Mitch Running   

95. Terrible ending.

Offline DILLIGAF

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2011, 10:16:07 AM »

95. Terrible ending.

Didn't CU get the leading score w/ under a minute left on a deflected pass that traveled 15 yards straight to a CU player alone behind our perfect coverage?  The bounce pass was basically the final play of the game trying to get a score from around the 50 yes? 

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2011, 10:22:10 AM »
not sure if this counts but bobby walker with back to back pick 6's against isu, i remember thinking "that guy is gonna be a good one"

« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 10:49:32 AM by kslimlb3 »