Author Topic: It's sep. 3rd  (Read 2886 times)

Offline fatty fat fat

• Katpak'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
It's sep. 3rd
« on: August 17, 2011, 04:31:55 PM »
6:12 pm. You are standing in a PACKED LCBS stadium.

We defer the ball, kickoff, and it's 5 yards into the eku endzone. Jarrod Smith, their junior wr from san francisco community college, decides to bring it out (a couple of fans in the student section egged him on) he brings it out and meeting him at the 9 yard line is a wild alec herbec with more momentum than a proton in an accelerator thingy. Herbec destroys him and the crowd just goes nuts.

Then, the PA announcer signals the defense on the field and out runs out the lynch mob of 2011. You cannot hold you excitement so you turn around, and scream for everyone to go "OOOHHHHHHHAAAAA"

and you know what? at least 20 % of those people join in. And twenty percent ain't bad.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline bigwillie20

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • #FYJC #burnitdown
    • View Profile
Re: It's sep. 3rd
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2011, 04:33:50 PM »
6:12 pm. You are standing in a PACKED LCBS stadium. passed out in the parking lot...the end.  Go qhatz

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2011, 04:34:37 PM »
I've already convinced my father-in-law to go AAAAHHHH!!! with me, so there's one right there.  He also said he'd be on my side when the tucks behind asked me to sit down.  

Offline wes mantooth

• freak and stud
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #LIFE is good
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2011, 04:35:54 PM »

We defer the ball, kickoff, and it's 5 yards into the eku endzone. Jarrod Smith, their junior wr from san francisco community college, decides to bring it out (a couple of fans in the student section egged him on) he brings it out and meeting him at the 9 yard line is a wild alec herbec with more momentum than a proton in an accelerator thingy. Herbec destroys him and the crowd just goes nuts.

Then, the PA announcer signals the defense on the field and out runs out the lynch mob of 2011. You cannot hold you excitement so you turn around, and scream for everyone to go "OOOHHHHHHHAAAAA"

and you know what? at least 20 % of those people join in. And twenty percent ain't bad.

the absolute best at these.  it's almost like i'm there

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2011, 04:36:01 PM »
sounds like we are sitting in the fun zone amirite?

Offline Pett

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • KLI GOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2011, 05:41:04 PM »
You cannot hold you excitement so you turn around, and scream for everyone to go "OOOHHHHHHHAAAAA"

Then I turn to those people and give them one of these :comeatme: ....but there's no question mark as to why I'm doing it. :emawkid:

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2011, 05:51:50 PM »

lol :lol:  oh man, the countdown videos might be a thing of the past but every night when i sip on my chocolate milk, i thank God that we have these treasures.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2011, 07:01:07 PM »

omfg
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2011, 07:40:09 PM »
Alex.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline Lucas Scoopsalot

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2011, 07:43:45 PM »
very nice fatty. Gonna be fun!  :excited:
Luke's stock is rising as Winters continues to validate his greatness. Add Luke and Winters to my list! Also, EMAWBLAST! and Tobias!

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2011, 07:06:33 PM »

Is it Sept. 3rd; feels like I'm there!  :ksu:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline legore

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2011, 08:46:52 PM »
It's almost sept. 4.  Lecompton exit is coming up.  The cats won, so you are going to take k10 through lawrence.  The last caller (Jim from Concordia) just hung up on the wildcat wrap-up show.  Stan gushed about klien's potential,  wyatt refers to our running back corps as a "three-headed monster" about 20 times.   Defensive stats were solid, but.....

Should those down field receivers have been covered better when they ran the ball for no gain on second and long.....
Was the quarterback harassed or anxious when he over thru the wide open back in the flat.....
Great interception by Arthur, but did the slot burn Tyson down field....

Nah.   :lynchmob:

Was that the first desoto exit or the second, and why the he'll are they 10 miles apart.  Effing desoto.

Offline wes mantooth

• freak and stud
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #LIFE is good
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2011, 09:01:49 PM »
It's almost sept. 4.  Lecompton exit is coming up.  The cats won, so you are going to take k10 through lawrence.  The last caller (Jim from Concordia) just hung up on the wildcat wrap-up show.  Stan gushed about klien's potential,  wyatt refers to our running back corps as a "three-headed monster" about 20 times.   Defensive stats were solid, but.....

Should those down field receivers have been covered better when they ran the ball for no gain on second and long.....
Was the quarterback harassed or anxious when he over thru the wide open back in the flat.....
Great interception by Arthur, but did the slot burn Tyson down field....

Nah.   :lynchmob:

Was that the first desoto exit or the second, and why the he'll are they 10 miles apart.  Effing desoto.

started out solid, then  :flush:

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2011, 09:02:07 PM »
Excellent 6th post except it's spelled Tysyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyn.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2011, 09:38:21 PM »
I enjoyed that, legore.

You know, for someone's 6th post.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2011, 09:49:35 PM by Stevesie60 »

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire