Author Topic: now Bachmann thinks Elvis was born today....  (Read 3519 times)

Offline Bookcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
now Bachmann thinks Elvis was born today....
« on: August 16, 2011, 05:59:08 PM »
this was the day he died.

woops

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline Bookcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: now Bachmann thinks Elvis was born today....
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2011, 06:00:05 PM »
if my potential president won't take the time to go to wikipedia and look this crap up on their mobile phone (doubt she has one or knows how to use it)...then I can't vote for them.

Online john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2011, 06:48:00 PM »
Maybe she was just tired from all of the campaigning and misspoke?

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2011, 06:24:18 AM »
who really gives a crap? Focusing on crap like this just lets her play the victim and avoid talking about specifics of what she would do as president, (which is good for her, IMO).

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2011, 10:05:52 PM »
Tards,

I have news for you.  Michelle Bachmann is not going to be one of your choices for President this fall.

It's going to be B.O., either Perry or Romney and some left-winged nutjob (other than B.O.) that Ralph Nadar and Micheal Moore endorse.

Your pal,

Sugar Dick
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2011, 09:16:47 AM »
Tards,

I have news for you.  Michelle Bachmann is not going to be one of your choices for President this fall.

It's going to be B.O., either Perry or Romney and some left-winged nutjob (other than B.O.) that Ralph Nadar and Micheal Moore endorse.

Your pal,

Sugar Dick

Micheal Moore wants Matt Damon to run.  When ever I hear about Matt Damon, I always think of that puppet movie done by the southpark guys and how they portrayed Damon as a complete Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!).  Don't know if he really is Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) or not....

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2011, 09:20:25 AM »
Tards,

Your pal,

Sugar Dick

Micheal Moore wants Matt Damon to run.  When ever I hear about Matt Damon, I always think of that puppet movie done by the southpark guys and how they portrayed Damon as a complete Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!).  Don't know if he really is Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) or not....

Just watch any youtube video of Damon talking government policy. No doubt Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!).

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2011, 09:35:58 AM »
Tards,

Your pal,

Sugar Dick

"Under President Bachmann you will see gasoline come down below $2 a gallon again," Bachmann told a crowd Tuesday in South Carolina. "That will happen."

http://money.cnn.com/2011/08/18/news/economy/bachmann_gas_prices/index.htm?hpt=hp_t2

Oh, snap.  crap's about to get real.  Americans will vote like crazy for President Cheap Gas Again and not care what the rest is even about.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2011, 09:47:45 AM »
You would have to be completely Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) to believe that we could get gas below $2 per gallon simply by easing restrictions and regulations. The only thing that would cause gas to go down that much would be yet another massive recession, causing deflation.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2011, 09:50:03 AM »
You would have to be completely Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) to believe that we could get gas below $2 per gallon simply by easing restrictions and regulations. The only thing that would cause gas to go down that much would be yet another massive recession, causing deflation.

Everyday American doesn't understand that.  They just want their $2 gas. 

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2011, 09:54:28 AM »

Everyday American doesn't understand that.  They just want their $2 gas. 

Yes, and the news companies should have a field day with that statement and explain to everyday Americans that they are being lied to. Unfortunately, this won't happen.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2011, 10:04:06 AM »
You would have to be completely respected to believe that we could get gas below $2 per gallon simply by easing restrictions and regulations. The only thing that would cause gas to go down that much would be yet another massive recession, causing deflation.

Finding a Saudi like oil deposit in South Dakota would probably do the trick also.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2011, 10:24:44 AM »
You would have to be completely respected to believe that we could get gas below $2 per gallon simply by easing restrictions and regulations. The only thing that would cause gas to go down that much would be yet another massive recession, causing deflation.

Finding a Saudi like oil deposit in South Dakota would probably do the trick also.

Yeah, but that's like saying I'm going to win the lottery if you elect me president.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2011, 10:57:42 AM »
Bachmann is Gary Amble's(KC news weather guy) sister.  True story.

Offline bakerman

• Big Salt Spokesperson
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2011, 11:32:18 AM »
Bachmann is Gary Amble's(KC news weather guy) sister.  True story.

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2011, 02:41:02 PM »

:facepalm:

There hasn't been an oil refinery built in the US since the 70's because of EPA and other government regulations and restrictions, so they have to continually close refineries for maintenance on rotating schedules. If there were more independent refineries, there would actually be competition. A drop of $1 per gallon would take $200 billion out of the evil oil company coffers every year and be spent on other goods.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2011, 02:49:04 PM »

There hasn't been an oil refinery built in the US since the 70's because of EPA and other government regulations and restrictions, so they have to continually close refineries for maintenance on rotating schedules. If there were more independent refineries, there would actually be competition. A drop of $1 per gallon would take $200 billion out of the evil oil company coffers every year and be spent on other goods.

So we should just get rid of all the regulations and let the government pay for the cleanups when things go wrong? Gas absolutely would not drop by $1 per gallon with eased regulation, let alone $1.59.

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2011, 03:06:28 PM »
Lets get one thing straight, oil companies are evil. But yes, we should deregulate them because they basically regulate themselves right now anyway. There's too many conflicts of interests in government agencies and inhibits a true free market. The oil companies are the DOE, and the DOE is the oil companies at the same time. Barriers for entry are ridiculous, and there hasn't been a new oil refinery because they want prices to be high. So, if we just got rid of the regulations (which clearly don't work anyway) we could let the people vote with dollar bills on who they want to use.

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2011, 03:13:38 PM »
Same with big pharma and why pot isn't legal - the pharmaceutical companies will lose a LOT of money.

Also, if you discover an successful alternative cure to cancer they will mutli-agency raid your office and try to indict you in front of a grand jury several times. All while trying to steel your patent for your drug.

Just ask this guy http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanislaw_Burzynski

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2011, 03:23:38 PM »

So we should just get rid of all the regulations and let the government pay for the cleanups when things go wrong? Gas absolutely would not drop by $1 per gallon with eased regulation, let alone $1.59.

Yes that's exactly what I said.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2011, 06:17:49 PM »
Tards,

Your pal,

Sugar Dick

"Under President Bachmann you will see gasoline come down below $2 a gallon again," Bachmann told a crowd Tuesday in South Carolina. "That will happen."

http://money.cnn.com/2011/08/18/news/economy/bachmann_gas_prices/index.htm?hpt=hp_t2

Oh, snap.  crap's about to get real.  Americans will vote like crazy for President Cheap Gas Again and not care what the rest is even about.

They just elected a President based on the promise of Free Healthcare, hope and change, they'll certainly elect a person based on the promise of lowering the price of gas.

Got me thinking:  Which do you think we be cheaper for the fed govt to provide:  subsidize gas to the price of $2 a gallon, or "free" healthcare for everyone (paid for by millionares and billionares making over $200M per year?

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2011, 06:22:22 PM »

If this country can afford to pay for:  free healthcare for everyone over age 65, free healthcare for everyone who's too poor/lazy to buy it, fight a war on every continent, pay for disability insurance and retirement pension for every citizen

It can certainly subsidize gas to the tune of $1.59 a gallon.  Just raise taxes on the rich by 2%, problem solved.

/s/

Barack Obama