Author Topic: This Guy has an Oscar  (Read 2387 times)

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
This Guy has an Oscar
« on: August 08, 2011, 06:09:42 PM »

What a rough ridin' baffoon.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Michael Moore: Obama should 'show some guts' and arrest head of S&P

The Washington Times reports that Michael Moore has inserted himself into the downgrade debacle by calling on President Obama to arrest the leaders of S&P, the agency that downgraded America's credit rating to AA+.

“Pres Obama, show some guts & arrest the CEO of Standard & Poors. These criminals brought down the economy in 2008& now they will do it again,” Moore wrote on the social networking site Twitter.

Victor Morton writes at the Times:

On his Twitter feed Monday, the Oscar-winning film director also blamed the 2008 economic collapse on Standard & Poor’s — apparently because it and other credit-ratings agencies did not downgrade mortgage-based bonds, which encouraged the housing bubble and let it spread throughout the economy.

According to Moore, the “owners of S&P are old Bush family friends,” and that, apparently is enough for Obama to arrest them.

http://www.examiner.com/conservative-in-spokane/michael-moore-obama-should-show-some-guts-and-arrest-head-of-s-p

To think, people actually give his fake "documentaries" credence.  JFC, there are retards all around us.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: This Guy has an Oscar
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2011, 06:16:02 PM »
Who cares? He won an Oscar not a nobel piece prize.

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2011, 06:23:49 PM »

Is this how it's spelled now that a war monger has won it?

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2011, 06:55:51 PM »

Who cares what he thinks?
Obviously the people in Hollywood, who gave him the award, and are constantly trying to shape political thought through their influence over the unwashed masses.  The extreme left also takes pretty much everything he says as if it were true.

I find it a little ridiculous that the same people who go crazy over every flub foxnews makes are the same people willing to give this guy a free pass on the lies and misrepresentations he pushes (for profit  :ohno:).  I can't tell you how many libs have told me the Cuban medical system is better than that in the United States.

"You can't call it 'news' when all the programs are not news" v. "Call anything you want a documentary"
 :comeatme:

Offline wiley

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2011, 10:27:37 PM »
I can't tell you how many libs I've talked to that are counting the days till Obama is out of office.  My people should meet your people.
it's easy to be emaw when EMAW is at your doorstep - FFF

Offline Bookcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2011, 09:12:01 AM »
I can't tell you how many libs I've talked to that are counting the days till Obama is out of office.  My people should meet your people.

don't take down their straw man..

repeat after me...EVERY LEFT WING NUT is proud of the job that Obama has done.

btw....this is the same S & P that gave Goldman Sachs a triple AAA rating a month before its mega collapse.

Offline yat

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2011, 09:54:55 AM »
I find it a little ridiculous that the same people who go crazy over every flub foxnews makes are the same people willing to give this guy a free pass on the lies and misrepresentations he pushes (for profit  :ohno:). 

Lol - who gave him a pass?  He basically said you should ignore him, just like you should ignore fox news.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 12:06:26 PM by yat »

Offline Dingo

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2011, 08:17:35 PM »
He won the Oscar for a lie (Bowling For Columbine).  Really.  First he says that the NRA was established by the Klan to help oppress freed slaves (wrong: one the major early officers of the NRA was anti-Klan president Grant, and many of its members were freed slave who embraced their right to bear arms as a way to protect themselves from the Klan).  Then he edits together exerpts of two different Charleton Hesston speechs to make the man look incoherent and silly.  Then he goes walking down some obscure street in Los Angeles and claims he's in South Central, saying, "Geez, where are all the black gangs who are supposed to be out to kill me?" 

The only true thing in that video is the security camera footage from Columbine. 

And then her turns around and makes Fahrenheit 911 with about as much veracity as Tim Robbins's Bob Roberts.
I'm not a psychopath.  I'm a high-functioning sociopath.  Do your research.

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2011, 01:23:17 PM »
I find it a little ridiculous that the same people who go crazy over every flub foxnews makes are the same people willing to give this guy a free pass on the lies and misrepresentations he pushes (for profit  :ohno:). 

Lol - who gave him a pass?  He basically said you should ignore him, just like you should ignore fox news.
Yes. But that's how FSD thinks, just like how the liberals like Michael Moore think. HURRRRR YOU AREN'T ON MY SIDE SO YOU MUST BE ON THE OTHER SIDE DURRRRRR. Maybe I'm not on anyone's "side", maybe that's what America needs more of.

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2011, 03:39:39 PM »
I generally just ignore anything Moore says or does.  Dude just likes to put himself in the spotlight by saying outrageous things.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2011, 07:31:22 PM »

Yes. But that's how FSD thinks, just like how the liberals like Michael Moore think. HURRRRR YOU AREN'T ON MY SIDE SO YOU MUST BE ON THE OTHER SIDE DURRRRRR. Maybe I'm not on anyone's "side", maybe that's what America needs more of.

I answered your question, Abe.  You asked "who cares?" not "ignore him."  I told you who cares.  Sorry you don't like the answer.  In no way did I said you gave him a free pass.  I guess you suck at reading or something.

Excellent use of the old "straw man" though.   :thumbs:

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2011, 10:59:46 AM »

I answered your question, Abe.  You asked "who cares?" not "ignore him."  I told you who cares.  Sorry you don't like the answer.  In no way did I said you gave him a free pass.  I guess you suck at reading or something.

Excellent use of the old "straw man" though.   :thumbs:

Just keep pretending Michael Moore matters. That's the problem with you pubs, you care too much about celebrities and their liberal sound bytes. Just like the liberals care too much about Fox News, Ann Coulter and the rest of the people that mean very little.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2011, 09:04:49 PM »
Michael Moore nominated Matt Damon for president today   :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hopefully Nadar will support him   :lol: :lol: :lol: