Author Topic: Darren Sproles  (Read 23763 times)

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Worst poster on this board by far
    • View Profile
Re: Darren Sproles
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2013, 05:09:15 PM »
by emo logic, that mean's hubert should be the second wildcat in the hof and break all of sproles' records!  :billdance:
"Son. This is why we are wildcats. Hard work, pride, the heart of this country. And if that's not enough for you, you can just move to California with your punk friends."

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2013, 05:15:09 PM »
gonna try to hang out with him here one of these days
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2013, 05:22:52 PM »
If you guys are bored and want to make a case for a K-State Wildcat in Canton, here is the guy. He's got a pretty solid shot of cracking the top 10 all time in career all purpose yards. Most of the guys in the top 15 are already in, or will be in the next 5-10 years (LDT, Brown).

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/leaders/all_purpose_yds_career.htm

He also owns 3 NFL records. Those tend to help too.

there are a lot of guys on that list that should be in the HOF by now (Tim Brown, Isaac oscar, Jerome Bettis, Eric Metcalf)

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2013, 07:52:16 AM »
by emo logic, that mean's hubert should be the second wildcat in the hof and break all of sproles' records!  :billdance:

Dude, your understanding of logic is awful.   Which is logical based on the rest of your posting.   

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2013, 07:59:43 AM »
that's really impressive.  i had no clue he was that high on the list. 

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2013, 09:12:01 AM »
If you guys are bored and want to make a case for a K-State Wildcat in Canton, here is the guy. He's got a pretty solid shot of cracking the top 10 all time in career all purpose yards. Most of the guys in the top 15 are already in, or will be in the next 5-10 years (LDT, Brown).

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/leaders/all_purpose_yds_career.htm

He also owns 3 NFL records. Those tend to help too.

there are a lot of guys on that list that should be in the HOF by now (Tim Brown, Isaac oscar, Jerome Bettis, Eric Metcalf)
Is it realistic for him to break 20k (5k more) and be in the top 5? That would basically mean 3 more years producing his career average.
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline TownieCat

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I have no rhythm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2013, 09:36:56 AM »

Is it realistic for him to break 20k (5k more) and be in the top 5? That would basically mean 3 more years producing his career average.

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2013, 10:45:47 AM »

Dude, your understanding of logic is awful.   Which is logical based on the rest of your posting.

well now that's just mean spirited and hurtful.  :frown:

LOGIC:

Not that I love the short side, but there's no reason Sams and Hubert can't be as fast and Ell/Sproles.
yeah. because hubert is sproles' clone. basically the same player.

Rivals lists Hubert as a 4.4, Sproles as 4.5.   :dunno:

:lol:
"Son. This is why we are wildcats. Hard work, pride, the heart of this country. And if that's not enough for you, you can just move to California with your punk friends."

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2013, 10:48:58 AM »
Do you want me to go through the logic for you?  I won't if I'm talking to a person incapable of understanding or unwilling to listen.

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2013, 11:21:38 AM »
Do you want me to go through the logic for you?  I won't if I'm talking to a person incapable of understanding or unwilling to listen.
oh my god please do!  :popcorn:

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 07, 2013, 11:43:02 AM »
Someone said (dig up the posts, I don't care to) perhaps the SS option doesn't work like it used to is because we're not at fast to the edge as Ell/Sproles.  So like speed to move laterally 10 or 20 yards as a pair.

I said there's no reason we can't be as fast now with Sams/Hubert.  Sams is every bit as fast as Ell, and I would bet faster.  And Hubert has comparable speed to Sproles.  The numbers seem to back this up.  Although I welcome you to refute the numbers I've found with some of your own.  If Sproles is faster than Hubert in this respect, I'd bet it's not by any appreciable margin to make the SS option more successful.  So the reason should be something else, like shiftiness for example, which I said Sproles was at minimum as shifty as Hubert.  At minimum.  Chew on that for a while before pounding on the keyboard some more.

Offline Paul Moscow

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 08, 2014, 12:21:00 AM »
Warning: someone's going to tell you that you Luked that. Or even double luked it, technically. But how would you know? The master thread for this is in the Boozecats forum. Really disappointed in gE.c for that one. Belongs on the ksu state purplecat football board.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 08, 2014, 12:31:02 AM »
Warning: someone's going to tell you that you Luked that. Or even double luked it, technically. But how would you know? The master thread for this is in the Boozecats forum. Really disappointed in gE.c for that one. Belongs on the ksu state purplecat football board.

should be in the adam davis & meshak williams thread IMO

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 08, 2014, 12:58:04 AM »
Can we make this the D. Scott butthurt master thread? He is out of control tonight

Offline hemmy

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RIP The After Party
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 09, 2014, 01:19:15 PM »

Sproles to Salina bomber catz?

Offline Deez Nutz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 09, 2014, 01:32:59 PM »

No I think Sproles will get picked up by another NFL team, maybe for less money.  N.O. just needed to make some salary cap room.

Offline wiley

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 09, 2014, 01:36:40 PM »

No I think Sproles will get picked up by another NFL team, maybe for less money.  N.O. just needed to make some salary cap room.

Giants running game and return game is a disaster.  It might make sense if the money works.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

it's easy to be emaw when EMAW is at your doorstep - FFF

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 09, 2014, 01:36:50 PM »

thanks for clearing that up

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 09, 2014, 02:10:34 PM »

:lol: kim carnes is kicking ass lately

Offline Deez Nutz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 09, 2014, 03:49:36 PM »

So do you still want Snyder fired immediately?  I know you were saying that at the mid-point of the season, so I just wanted to check if you are still standing by that.  Haven't kept up lately. 

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 09, 2014, 03:52:57 PM »
Chicago should pick up Sproles to replace Hester.

Offline GoodForAnother

• It was all a scheme I used to read emaw magazine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • You hate to see this Mike
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 09, 2014, 07:44:42 PM »
kc should trade charles and pick up sproles as their feature back
emaw

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 09, 2014, 07:54:54 PM »
Wow, with Sproles, me and TTHOTUC all there, could you even imagine a more EMAW city outside of Kansas?

Wow.

:love:

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline GoodForAnother

• It was all a scheme I used to read emaw magazine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • You hate to see this Mike
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 09, 2014, 07:57:40 PM »
Wow, with Sproles, me and TTHOTUC all there, could you even imagine a more EMAW city outside of Kansas?

Wow.

:love:

DFW
emaw