Author Topic: "Samuels roars of the bench again"  (Read 1582 times)

Offline Scary Smart

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
"Samuels roars of the bench again"
« on: February 24, 2010, 01:12:05 PM »
Could GPC be any worse at what they do? I mean, it's like they don't even try to edit their headlines or something. What a POS website.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
Re: "Samuels roars of the bench again"
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2010, 01:14:20 PM »
Could GPC be any worse at what they do? I mean, it's like they don't even try to edit their headlines or something. What a POS website.
Only go there to look for tix if needed.
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline ZmoneyKSU

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2010, 01:20:58 PM »
my dad sends me their stuff and I read it from time to time.  What can I say?  I'm a whore for K-state, will take it anywhere I can get it... :embarrassed: I've even read Kellis a time or two...through I try not too.  I usually just read his post game stuff, I feel less guilty that way.  I'm weak.  :facepalm:

plus, I like Deep Purple  :flush:

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2010, 01:24:23 PM »
my dad sends me their stuff and I read it from time to time.  What can I say?  I'm a whore for K-state, will take it anywhere I can get it... :embarrassed: I've even read Kellis a time or two...through I try not too.  I usually just read his post game stuff, I feel less guilty that way.  I'm weak.  :facepalm:

You can like stuff that GPC does. 

Offline ZmoneyKSU

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2010, 01:26:33 PM »

You can like stuff that GPC does. 

Most of the reads aren't anything great, just something to read.  Deep Purple is good though, gives me something to watch during Friday afternoon.

waldo

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2010, 01:28:01 PM »
Tim Fitzgerald is a POS...not enough space or time to elaborate on all the reasons.

Offline ZmoneyKSU

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2010, 01:30:51 PM »
Tim Fitzgerald is a POS...not enough space or time to elaborate on all the reasons.

I know he's hated, but I'm over it.  Don't like or hate him, just take him for what he gives me...k-state information.

Offline canadian_breeze

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2010, 01:32:54 PM »
what's wrong with that? (not a gpc guy myself)

Offline Scary Smart

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2010, 02:39:56 PM »
what's wrong with that? (not a gpc guy myself)

They had the headline "Wildcats knock of Sooners" or something like that this past Saturday, too. I just can't believe that they can't even take the time to proofread their sh*tty articles and headlines before they post them.