Author Topic: I love Al Franken  (Read 2297 times)

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
I love Al Franken
« on: July 21, 2011, 03:40:01 PM »

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline ew2x4

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: I love Al Franken
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2011, 04:33:20 PM »
Saw him live in Forum Hall in '03.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2011, 04:49:20 PM »

The guy is a total Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!), embarrassment to the United States.  He'd look like an imbecile in British Parliament.  Minnesota has a terrible track record with elected politicians.

goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2011, 05:24:22 PM »
Pet peeve:  people who love to outwit really dumb people.  It's like being proud of yourself for beating a five year-old in a footrace.

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2011, 05:28:22 PM »
I liked how Al dismissed his entire argument because the old man interpreted a married couple as a man and a woman.

GOTCHA!

By the way, I don't care one say or the other. I would prefer the government not be involved in any marriage since it is a religious ceremony.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2011, 05:42:32 PM »
I would prefer the government not be involved in any marriage since it is a religious ceremony.

omg  :lol:

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2011, 07:26:57 PM »

The guy is a total Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!), embarrassment to the United States.  He'd look like an imbecile in British Parliament.  Minnesota has a terrible track record with elected politicians.

Yeah, Michelle Bachman is an abortion.  But Al Franken makes me proud.  Hey, remember when he came out onstage to a full house at McCain Auditorium (NOT Forum Hall, that's way too small to hold a crowd that he could command)?  Was so awesome.  Dude walks in, looks around at all 1800 people cheering wildly and generally just losing their crap, and he smirks and the first words out of his mouth were a condescending, "Pfft.  And they told me this was a red state."

CROWD GOES APESHIT.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2011, 09:16:16 PM »

Yeah, Michelle Bachman is an abortion.  But Al Franken makes me proud.  Hey, remember when he came out onstage to a full house at McCain Auditorium (NOT Forum Hall, that's way too small to hold a crowd that he could command)?  Was so awesome.  Dude walks in, looks around at all 1800 people cheering wildly and generally just losing their crap, and he smirks and the first words out of his mouth were a condescending, "Pfft.  And they told me this was a red state."

CROWD GOES APESHIT.

WOW, That's really surprising! Everyone knows college campuses are hotbeds of conservatism.

Offline Bookcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2011, 08:37:17 AM »
By the way, I don't care one say or the other. I would prefer the government not be involved in any marriage since it is a religious ceremony.

:surprised:
you are a total respect

Offline ew2x4

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2011, 11:32:29 AM »

CROWD GOES APESHIT.

Forgot where it was. I can't see much of the building FROM THE FIRST ROW.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2011, 11:53:22 AM »
i don't know jd's posting history (or want to), but his underlying point is a good one.  why the eff does the government still have an interest in any kind of marriage?  and to all johnny come lately gay advocates:  THANKS FOR SHARING YOUR RECENT PERSONAL DISCOVERY ABOUT GAYS AND EQUALITY BUT I FIGURED THAT crap OUT WHEN I WAS A TEENAGER LIKE YOU SHOULD HAVE, YOU FUCKS.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2011, 12:19:06 PM »
i don't know jd's posting history (or want to), but his underlying point is a good one.  why the eff does the government still have an interest in any kind of marriage?  and to all johnny come lately gay advocates:  THANKS FOR SHARING YOUR RECENT PERSONAL DISCOVERY ABOUT GAYS AND EQUALITY BUT I FIGURED THAT crap OUT WHEN I WAS A TEENAGER LIKE YOU SHOULD HAVE, YOU FUCKS.

link?

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2011, 01:30:10 PM »

:facepalm:

Offline 06wildcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2011, 02:35:22 PM »

Are you married?

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2011, 02:57:58 PM »

:facepalm:

OK, please tell me, what was marriage before the government became involved.

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2011, 03:00:58 PM »

Are you married?

yes, and I am sure you will tell me all of the benefits the government gives me for being married.

Offline Dingo

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2011, 07:35:13 PM »
Not a Franken fan.  I hate when he starts a sentence with "Isn't it true, Mr. ________ ..."  No reason.  Just sounds douchey.  But I gotta give it up for him here -- I'm kind of on the same page with him, just not in a prison way.

I'm not a psychopath.  I'm a high-functioning sociopath.  Do your research.

Offline 06wildcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2011, 02:57:20 AM »

Are you married?

yes, and I am sure you will tell me all of the benefits the government gives me for being married.

Awesome that you want to give up all those benefits without even knowing what they are.