Author Topic: Conner Frankamp = Poor Man's Will Spradling  (Read 15791 times)

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
Re: Conner Frankamp = Poor Man's Will Spradling
« Reply #75 on: November 01, 2014, 10:42:37 AM »
Pretty awesome to go back and look at all the retards who thought frankamp would be good. Probably the same crew of dorks who thought Okie State was good at football.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 01, 2014, 11:28:52 AM »
http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/11797141/kansas-jayhawks-sophomore-guard-conner-frankamp-transfer-wichita-st

"No offense to my former school, but I felt like the atmosphere at Wichita State is the best in Kansas and I am excited to be a part of it"

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 01, 2014, 03:11:24 PM »
http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/11797141/kansas-jayhawks-sophomore-guard-conner-frankamp-transfer-wichita-st

"No offense to my former school, but I felt like the atmosphere at Wichita State is the best in Kansas and I am excited to be a part of it"

:dubious:

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 01, 2014, 04:11:50 PM »
what's the deal with his dad, Spracne?
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 01, 2014, 04:28:32 PM »
what's the deal with his dad, Spracne?
Helicopter

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #80 on: November 01, 2014, 04:29:21 PM »

Most ku fans don't know that the atmosphere at the Allen barn is actually quite tepid.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 01, 2014, 04:30:44 PM »

Most ku fans don't know that the atmosphere at the Allen barn is actually quite tepid.
Sure chief, but I was referring to the linked article and quotation.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 01, 2014, 04:50:29 PM »
that quote...what was his motivation for saying something like that

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 01, 2014, 06:38:20 PM »
Rumblings that Bill has been watching the WSU job and hoping that Greg would move on so that he could grab it and move on down to Wichita.   He and Connor used to talk about how sweet it would be to be able to be Shockers.   Connor just beat bill to be the first to make the move. 

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 01, 2014, 09:08:08 PM »
The Chickens are revolting in Hooterville.   Unlike the KUcker 5 star one nut wonders, Frankamp showed me last spring in the NCAA tourney he had steel manhairs.  While all of the other Phoghorn phonies were busy preening their butt feathers, CF tock off his jock and declared it was testicle time.  Lay everything on the line because you love your team.  These ignornat newshound knotheads that put KSU down so low in the polls don't understand the grit, gumpstion, and total commitment most of our guys have and CF has.  are the things that make winners. He would have been a good junior Sprad.  KU this year looks like it is like a dead bloated possum that will blow up from the inside because the ego of its prized chickens unwilling to go full out.  Sounds like Hooterville Bill's prized chickens lost the real rooster.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 01, 2014, 09:27:30 PM »
I think I figured out who renocat reminds me of.

Offline Watershed

• THE WORST
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 02, 2014, 11:49:37 AM »
This is no surprise. Anyone who thinks this kid was a major D1 prospect doesn't know BB and probably part of the crowd that didn't want Waters to QB. The kid weighs 160 pounds, weak, avg. quicks and is 6'. Can't guard and is a spot up shooter at best. Self has to be excited w/ the transfer as he won't have to listen to the daily phone calls from his Dad bitching and complaining and telling him how great is son is. Dad, Conner, and Family think he has shot at NBA.  :lol:

This kid would get eaten alive by half the guards in the MIAA. He needs to transfer to a MIAA school, settle in, work hard and maybe by his Sr. year he could make HM All MIAA. Someone told me he was another Tyrel Reed.  :lol: maybe other than Tyrel was 6'3", 190, had best vertical on team, long jumped 23', and ran a 50 flat 400, cleaned over 300, just wanted to win, accepted his roll, and didn't have a bitch for a DAD. So yeah other than all those tangibles he's just like Tyrel "All World" Reed.

Spend 15 minutes around this kid and you'll know this kid is all about himself, DAD is major issue in all this. Anytime you've gotten to shoot 30-40 times a game and then told "Shut your rough ridin' Pie Hole, I don't care how good your DAD said you were" he's going to cause problems. I hate the Hawks but they've got to be excited about the move, don't care what Self says publicly.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: November 02, 2014, 07:41:48 PM »
So the Frankamps ruined watershed's life at some point.  Seems like could be a rape or they human trafficked him.   
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: November 02, 2014, 08:25:58 PM »
This is no surprise. Anyone who thinks this kid was a major D1 prospect doesn't know BB and probably part of the crowd that didn't want Waters to QB. The kid weighs 160 pounds, weak, avg. quicks and is 6'. Can't guard and is a spot up shooter at best. Self has to be excited w/ the transfer as he won't have to listen to the daily phone calls from his Dad bitching and complaining and telling him how great is son is. Dad, Conner, and Family think he has shot at NBA.  :lol:

This kid would get eaten alive by half the guards in the MIAA. He needs to transfer to a MIAA school, settle in, work hard and maybe by his Sr. year he could make HM All MIAA. Someone told me he was another Tyrel Reed.  :lol: maybe other than Tyrel was 6'3", 190, had best vertical on team, long jumped 23', and ran a 50 flat 400, cleaned over 300, just wanted to win, accepted his roll, and didn't have a bitch for a DAD. So yeah other than all those tangibles he's just like Tyrel "All World" Reed.

Spend 15 minutes around this kid and you'll know this kid is all about himself, DAD is major issue in all this. Anytime you've gotten to shoot 30-40 times a game and then told "Shut your rough ridin' Pie Hole, I don't care how good your DAD said you were" he's going to cause problems. I hate the Hawks but they've got to be excited about the move, don't care what Self says publicly.

jesus christ.  what is wrong with you?

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: November 02, 2014, 08:48:40 PM »
So the Frankamps ruined watershed's life at some point.  Seems like could be a rape or they human trafficked him.   

Probably more simple like watersheds kid sucks at basketball and conner tea bagged his unathletic child
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: November 02, 2014, 10:45:36 PM »
ku fans are horrifying

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: November 03, 2014, 10:57:04 AM »
Watershed and Frankamp: two forces where something goes downhill quickly.

Offline Watershed

• THE WORST
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: November 03, 2014, 03:09:11 PM »
No ruining here. Really dislike the chickens, kid is overrated, dad mixed in the middle due to his son not playing and I pointed it out. Jezz you guys are no fun. Didn't realize we had all of Frankamp's relatives on this board.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: November 03, 2014, 03:15:28 PM »
No ruining here. Really dislike the chickens, kid is overrated, dad mixed in the middle due to his son not playing and I pointed it out. Jezz you guys are no fun. Didn't realize we had all of Frankamp's relatives on this board.

Tell us what they did to you.  Sounds to me like they got after one of your holes, but seven doesn't think so.
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: November 03, 2014, 04:06:53 PM »
Guys, It's pretty LOL that he bashed KU on his way out the door....to a mid major in his home town.   Just really funny stuff.

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: November 03, 2014, 04:47:24 PM »
I think I figured out who renocat reminds me of.

Oh my. Funny and accurate.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: December 01, 2014, 07:16:56 PM »
I know we just take it for granted, but the Tuckage that exists in Phogistan and points beyond is quite astounding and when ku t-shirt nation becomes unleashed its quite startling.

Sad.

Offline massofcatfan

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: December 02, 2014, 02:44:41 PM »
The Chickens are revolting in Hooterville.   Unlike the KUcker 5 star one nut wonders, Frankamp showed me last spring in the NCAA tourney he had steel manhairs.  While all of the other Phoghorn phonies were busy preening their butt feathers, CF tock off his jock and declared it was testicle time.  Lay everything on the line because you love your team.  These ignornat newshound knotheads that put KSU down so low in the polls don't understand the grit, gumpstion, and total commitment most of our guys have and CF has.  are the things that make winners. He would have been a good junior Sprad.  KU this year looks like it is like a dead bloated possum that will blow up from the inside because the ego of its prized chickens unwilling to go full out.  Sounds like Hooterville Bill's prized chickens lost the real rooster.

I read it to myself in this voice:

I want to wake up in a city that never sleeps, etc.