Author Topic: If that selfish Te  (Read 1036 times)

Offline EMAWzified

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
If that selfish Te
« on: February 24, 2010, 08:48:50 AM »
would have let go of more of his salary so we could have signed Cousins, how high would we be ranked?
I'm saying one early loss and No. 1.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: If that selfish Te
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2010, 08:54:30 AM »
This was an actual talking point from a uk tard from monday night. Douche stated that paying 'Te was worse than than hiring Manning's and Chalmer's daddys for bs DOBO positions.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2010, 09:04:48 AM »
would have let go of more of his salary so we could have signed Cousins, how high would we be ranked?
I'm saying one early loss and No. 1.

And it doesn't stop there....

Tony Mitchell anyone?

We need to give 'te a raise so he can loosen up the purse strings again

Bookcat

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2010, 10:09:31 AM »
This was an actual talking point from a uk tard from monday night. Douche stated that paying 'Te was worse than than hiring Manning's and Chalmer's daddys for bs DOBO positions.

Yeah...lol...because Daddy Chalmers..had so much experience as a DOBO. So much of that in Alaska.

and the Mannings? A family that has habitually cheated at everything. That's been established by the NCAA.

Look, the NCAA has already review Dalonte's salary...and there is no rule putting a cap on assistant salary..and if there is..we certainly aren't above it.

Like BMW said in another thread..."if there isn't a law against it...it isn't cheating"..... 

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2010, 10:13:52 AM »

they need to realize his salary isn't that ridiculous anymore. Other assistants get paid just as much. Now, we may have started the trend, but that's neither here nor there.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles