Author Topic: GOP--"We don't have a revenue problem..we have a spending problem."  (Read 6993 times)

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
Re: GOP--"We don't have a revenue problem..we have a spending problem."
« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2011, 07:00:34 PM »

"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2011, 07:56:26 PM »
Obama sucks at sports. He's terrible.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2011, 06:02:29 PM »
If it was a problem when George Bush did it, why isn't it a problem now? 

B.O. has added to the deficit in 2 1/2 years what Bush added to it in 8.  Regardless, that's history, the problem has been identified (spending) now its time to solve it you dumb mother effers.  Keep belching you nonsensical talking points, if that's what makes you feel good about supporting this fool.

Not sure if you heard, but Obama wants to cut the budget by $4 trillion and reform the entire Social Security/Medicare systems.  Republicans are the ones holding up the process based on their inability to compromise.  The simple fact of the matter is that government generates about 99% of its revenue from taxes. 

You do, however, seem to have an uncanny ability to lap up and regurgitate the mindless babble that dribbles out of the mouth of the psychopathic, sycophant we call "president"; an indictment on your ability to form any semblance of independent thought and further evidence of your own insanity.  'grats Beems,  you effing lunatics.

LOL at BMW  :facepalm: so naive

Please place the "Obama wants to cut $4T" in the "here what I say not what I do" category, next to Gitmo, Bush Tax Cuts, Public Option, End Illegal Wars, etc.

Which programs did he suggest get cut to get that figure???  Oh yeah, none, he just said it because he's doing everything in his power to politicize this (as are both parties).

He already cut the entire NASA shuttle program, along with several wasteful military defense projects.  You are blinded by irrational hate. 

It takes an incredibly stupid person to make that post and then call someone else irrational. :facepalm:
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline Bookcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2011, 09:42:48 PM »
we've heard very little in terms of back patting about Obama's decision to scuttle the shuttle.

Hell, if Bush would have made such a move he's be heralded as a great fiscal conservative. Fox News would probably have a two hour special.

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2011, 10:27:38 PM »
we've heard very little in terms of back patting about Obama's decision to scuttle the shuttle.

Hell, if Bush would have made such a move he's be heralded as a great fiscal conservative. Fox News would probably have a two hour special.

The end of the shuttle program was planned during the Bush admin. You can pat him on the back.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2011, 11:04:35 PM »
I thought the shuttle program was a good program. :dunno:

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2011, 11:07:21 PM »
Glad the shuttle program is over. I mean, wtf are we doing just sending people to this flying swing set anyway? Why the eff haven't we gone to mars yet? JFC  :shakesfist:

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2011, 11:12:53 PM »
Glad the shuttle program is over. I mean, wtf are we doing just sending people to this flying swing set anyway? Why the eff haven't we gone to mars yet? JFC  :shakesfist:

http://www.nasa.gov/50th/50th_magazine/benefits.html

NASA develops some very cool stuff.

Offline Bookcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 21, 2011, 07:35:50 AM »

The end of the shuttle program was planned during the Bush admin. You can pat him on the back.

Ah.
I see. So Obama is responsible for the failing policies from Bush...but the "good" things..that's all GW.

:jerk:

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 21, 2011, 09:36:14 AM »

Ah.
I see. So Obama is responsible for the failing policies from Bush...but the "good" things..that's all GW.

:jerk:

I thought everything is Bush's fault and Obama is the greatest economic president of all time. Things are going great now. We even had the Summer of Recovery last year.

Offline Bookcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 31, 2011, 07:41:00 PM »
I thought everything is Bush's fault and Obama is the greatest economic president of all time.

I never made that claim.

Boehner and Reid have agreed, in part, to a deal today....the only sticking point for Raging Boehner was Democratic demand for a cut in military spending.......but he'll bend over for the Tea Party who just can't wait to destroy Social Security and Medicare.  That's all fair game.

Offline hemmy

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RIP The After Party
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 31, 2011, 08:17:55 PM »
Bookcat sucks at political discussions.