Author Topic: Minneapolis Police Racist, Plant Evidence in Attempt to Frame MHK's Favorite Son  (Read 18305 times)

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
:lol:

That episode wasn't included in the 1st half of 2013 recap thread.  :dubious:

That's because Beems is the only one who brings up drug overdoses on a BBS about sports

But that's exactly the stuff I needed to know upon my return.  I knew what happened in sports and it was easy enough to guess what everybody here posted about it.  I'd have never known that buried in the middle of a squawk football recruiting thread that that happened.

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile

That's because Beems is the only one who brings up drug overdoses on a BBS about sports

Nah, it's because your butthurt fanbase resorts to personal attacks whenever it feels threatened or vulnerable.  Someone called me a pill addict straight up out of the blue, and I responded by letting him know that I'm one of the last people on Earth who would be a pill addict.  Continue with your pot calling the kettle black, though.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Nah, it's because your butthurt fanbase resorts to personal attacks whenever it feels threatened or vulnerable.  Someone called me a pill addict straight up out of the blue, and I responded by letting him know that I'm one of the last people on Earth who would be a pill addict.  Continue with your pot calling the kettle black, though.

:opcat:

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile

I'm not sure you know what this means, beemsie.

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Well, you'd be wrong again in that case.  I'm not the one who calls people pill addicts out of the blue and starts the personal attack stuff.  The fact that you try to pin the blame strictly on me says all I need to know about you.  This place is becoming a rough ridin' cult.

Offline PowercatPat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #BID
    • View Profile

Well, you'd be wrong again in that case.  I'm not the one who calls people pill addicts out of the blue and starts the personal attack stuff.  The fact that you try to pin the blame strictly on me says all I need to know about you.  This place is becoming a rough ridin' cult.

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile

I'm trying to remember when I did any of that, but it's because I definitely never did that.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
So joking about OD'ing is ok for anyone who had a pill freak friend commit suicide?

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
So joking about OD'ing is ok for anyone who had a pill freak friend commit suicide?

Seriously, bad person?  How would you feel if someone said that about fatty?  My friend doesn't deserve to be slandered like that.  And yeah, I made a bad joke about Beasley, which pails in comparison to some of the crap you assholes have slung at players like T-Rob and Sherron.  Do I need to remind you what your fanbase did after T-Rob's mom died?

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

I'm trying to remember when I did any of that, but it's because I definitely never did that.

You implied that I'm the one who instigates all of this stuff, when in fact it's usually someone from your butthurt fanbase who throws the first blow.  Maybe you should come back and post after your hangover is gone?

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Mods, is there any way we can add an ignore feature to this board?  That way people who don't want to read my posts can ignore me, and I can ignore the racist pos's and the posters who can't handle KU fans?  TIA.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
There is already an ignore feature. It's called your brain. Use it or lose it, pal.

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
There is already an ignore feature. It's called your brain. Use it or lose it, pal.

That's easy to say when you aren't constantly under attack for being an outsider "squawk."  Gets a little more difficult when you're being called a pill addict in the middle of a (previously) light-hearted KU recruiting thread.

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

That's easy to say when you aren't constantly under attack for being an outsider "squawk."  Gets a little more difficult when you're being called a pill addict in the middle of a (previously) light-hearted KU recruiting thread.

Taters gonna tate.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
Beems, are you a pill addict? Didn't see that thread, need cliffs.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile

Everyone is always picking on Beems.  Poor guy

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I really miss fatty on days like today.  He trolled with the best of 'em, but he wasn't a mean spirited dick face like a lot of the posters on here now. 
« Last Edit: August 11, 2013, 03:44:57 PM by OregonSmock »

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline eastcat

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • Labeled by children.
    • View Profile
Mods, is there any way we can add an ignore feature to this board?  That way people who don't want to read my posts can ignore me, and I can ignore the racist pos's and the posters who can't handle KU fans?  TIA.

Or you could just not read a KSU board if it hurts your feelings so much.  :thumbs:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
I really miss fatty on days like today.  He trolled with the best of 'em, but he wasn't a mean spiritied dick face like a lot of the posters on here now.

You are just more sensitive now.

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I really miss fatty on days like today.  He trolled with the best of 'em, but he wasn't a mean spiritied dick face like a lot of the posters on here now.

You are just more sensitive now.

Old age and waning testosterone production gets us all in the end.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
If I didn't know them both personally, I would swear that WackyCat and Beems were the same person.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
If I didn't know them both personally, I would swear that WackyCat and Beems were the same person.

i don't find them that similar, myself.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline PowercatPat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #BID
    • View Profile

Or you could just not read a KSU board if it hurts your feelings so much.  :thumbs:

He's already tried that. It didn't last.