Author Topic: Minneapolis Police Racist, Plant Evidence in Attempt to Frame MHK's Favorite Son  (Read 18111 times)

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
http://www.startribune.com/local/125094624.html

Yeah I know it was mentioned on page 5 of the Beasley's New Beginning thread, but I always wanted to do a thread with a title like this.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
In February, Beasley was cited in Hennepin County for driving 70 mph in a 55 mph zone. He paid a $117 fine in that case.

Beasley was driving 84 miles per hour in a 65 mph zone

...found slightly more than a half-ounce in the vehicle, Boebroom said.  Beasley, who was not under the influence, was cited and released

what a rough ridin' monster  :horrorsurprise:

Offline FP TC etc.

• Katpak'r
  • USA! USA! USA!
    • View Profile
Obvious TC.

Might as well just admit it now, folks.  :bawl:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
In February, Beasley was cited in Hennepin County for driving 70 mph in a 55 mph zone. He paid a $117 fine in that case.

Beasley was driving 84 miles per hour in a 65 mph zone

...found slightly more than a half-ounce in the vehicle, Boebroom said.  Beasley, who was not under the influence, was cited and released

what a effing monster  :horrorsurprise:

Remember when those ku guys got him hooked on it?

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Obviously planted.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
guys, by doing some quick science I've concluded that Mike likes to drive roughly 1.28x the speed limit. 

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
guys, by doing some quick science I've concluded that Mike likes to drive roughly 1.28x the speed limit. 

Lots of potential here for Excel charts and trendlines and r-squared values.

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile

confidence intervals

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

confidence intervals

That's all fine and dandy, but what is the p value?

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
I just got done reading the GPC thread on this.  Some widely varying opinions between this board and GPC on this particular topic.  This is basically a marijuana addicted board, apparently....hate to admit it....

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
Also, if Mike auctions off his 30-day-sober coin, I say we all pitch in and buy it.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
can't believe how lax the laws are in MN

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
can't believe how lax the laws are in MN

another squawk heard from.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The comment section of the article on ESPN just turned into a debate as to whether or not marijuana should be legalized. Pretty funny.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/conversations/_/id/6743344/michael-beasley-minnesota-timberwolves-ticketed-marijuana-possession

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The comment section of the article on ESPN just turned into a debate as to whether or not marijuana should be legalized. Pretty funny.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/conversations/_/id/6743344/michael-beasley-minnesota-timberwolves-ticketed-marijuana-possession

EMAW really is infecting the nation. It's no wonder so many of our athletes just can't get enough of Manhattan.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Quote from: some awesome guy

We're seriously considering dismissing the only decent big man we have left for smoking weed? Every player now smokes weed. Dig up a program from 2008 and look at Michael Beasley's picture. Can you see his eyes? Me neither, but the dude still averaged, like, 80 points a game.

:peek:

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Quote from: some awesome guy

We're seriously considering dismissing the only decent big man we have left for smoking weed? Every player now smokes weed. Dig up a program from 2008 and look at Michael Beasley's picture. Can you see his eyes? Me neither, but the dude still averaged, like, 80 points a game.

:peek:

Pretty obvious why you moved to Minnesota. $128 for possession? Damn.

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I just got done reading the GPC thread on this.  Some widely varying opinions between this board and GPC on this particular topic.  This is basically a marijuana addicted board, apparently....hate to admit it....

GPC is extra tard-y when weed is mentioned. To them it's still the 1920s and weed is the reason black people rape white women.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

GPC is extra tard-y when weed is mentioned. To them it's still the 1920s and weed is the reason black people rape white women.

Amazing.

BTW, the main source of consternation on Kstatefans is that this is going to give people the wrong impression of K-State around the nation, and that this is a black eye that will not soon go away.

Offline EMAWzified

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I was an over the road truck drive when I was young. Delivered to twin cities a lot. Remember watching a wild OT Vikings/Chargers game in Minneapolis at a bohemian bar about a mile from the university. A paper plate of weed and rolling papers was passed around throughout the game.  
Beasley's where he needs to be.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
What was the name of the bar?!?  Was it adjacent to the East Bank or the West Bank?  In Dinkytown or not?

?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

:emawkid:   <---but with purple and yellow

Offline EMAWzified

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
What was the name of the bar?!?  Was it adjacent to the East Bank or the West Bank?  In Dinkytown or not?

?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

It was 20+ years ago, so I can't remember. It would have been west of the river. South of the university about on the main north-south drag (Hiawatha Avenue?) about a mile, maybe more and then about a block west. There were other bars in the district -- kind of a seedier Westport. It was on the main north-south drag, and about 1 block west. There was another yuppier entertainment district to the north a bit toward the university, but I was delivering near this place.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
OMFG.  I posted something on KStatefans about how I couldn't wait for the 'tucks to come out of the woodwork and condemn Beasley and the irreparable damage he's doing to the wholesome K-State image, and someone asked what shirt tucks meant.

Then this happened:

Quote from: pharoahcat on kstatefans

Shirt tucks is the childish way that the underwear showers on the other site call adults.  

:cheers: to all you underwear showers.  (Looks like showers but is pronounced show-ers, obv.) 

*edit* Mods, please install an emoticon of a goEMAW'r showing his underwear.

« Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 01:55:43 PM by SkinnyBenny »

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
:love: that they actually think this board is full of children.

Offline Please

• Point Plank'r
  • Fan
  • President of the Greater Houston Duke Fan Club
    • View Profile
Beasley ticketed for marijuana yet again
« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2011, 05:01:53 PM »
Your one "star" is thug scum. Makes me sick...