Author Topic: Darnell Dockett makes case to be #1 in Sys's Heart  (Read 2003 times)

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Darnell Dockett makes case to be #1 in Sys's Heart
« on: June 28, 2011, 02:03:07 PM »
http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/id/39995/darnell-docketts-humorous-police-caper

I don't know why the police always messing w/me I'm never gonna let them search my car with out a search warrant! No matter what!

Police sitting here waiting on back up cuz I told them YOU NOT SEARCHING MY CAR! PERIOD! & now I'm sitting here! Owell I aint got [anything] 2 do!

There R 3police cars and they are talking! I don't see A search warrant they won't see inside this escalade! I got all day hope they don't! ... Police said "do you mind if we look around in your Vehicle?" I said I sure DO! He said "I'm gonna call back up" I said u wanna use my phone?

I think they (POLICE) going to get a search warrant cuz they sitting here looking like fools waiting on something!

These COPS really think I'm stupid they playing good cop bad cop! BOY STOOOOP! I'm not falling for that! NO SIR YOU WILL NOT LOOK IN MY CAR

This cop just ask me how tall R u & where R U from! I'm bout to ask him can I go across the street to POPEYS while we sitting here waiting!

I been sitting here for a HOUR 1cop by the driver window, 2talking at the car! And the 1by the window being friendly!

. I asked the cop why he pulled me over he said I was speeding I said [bull]! But give me the ticket that's when he asked to search my car! ... OK so now I think they letting me Go cop just brought my DL's and registration!

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
Re: Darnell Dockett makes case to be #1 in Sys's Heart
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2011, 02:05:30 PM »
How is this guy not going to get the cop interactions on video?  Or at least record the convos? 

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2011, 02:54:29 PM »
I found his reference to checking out Popeye's Chicken & Biscuits to be hilarious.

:opcat:

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2011, 01:39:25 PM »
Popeyes does make some mean chicken and bisquits.  Thinking I may need to grab some one the way home.  (And some red beans n rice.)

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2011, 03:21:14 PM »
BOY STOOOOP!
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2011, 03:32:52 PM »
I have no idea who this guy is but he sounds like a fantastic twitter follow.  eff those racial profiling assholes anyway. 

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2011, 03:35:19 PM »
if sys doesn't validate my thread soon, I dont think the wound will heal :frown:
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best