Author Topic: Big F@ckin Deal...  (Read 3248 times)

waldo

Big F@ckin Deal...
« on: February 23, 2010, 09:52:49 PM »
We beat one of the worst teams in the country....yippeee.  I'll save my excitement for when we actually do something special...like beat a decent team.  Would anyone really be surprised if we didn't win another game this year?

Just trying to fit in around here....apologize for all the optimism in some of my earlier posts.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Had the worst birthday ever on Dec. 5th of '98.
    • View Profile
Re: Big F@ckin Deal...
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2010, 09:53:23 PM »
:roundofapplause:
Kansas City Blue Barbecue fan.

Offline RonLongshaft

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2010, 09:53:42 PM »
 :curse:

enjoy a damn near 20pt road win doucher

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2010, 09:53:59 PM »
 :driving:

Bookcat

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2010, 09:54:31 PM »
Would anyone really be surprised if we didn't win another game this year?

no kidding.

After what I've seen so far...i'm scared Iowa State comes to the 'Gon and takes care of bidness.

Offline bleedpurple

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2010, 09:56:34 PM »
Would anyone really be surprised if we didn't win another game this year?

Yeah actually I would..

Offline Thread Killer

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2010, 09:59:28 PM »

but it was against Texas Tech Community College...place was two thirds empty..and Pat Knight looks more inept than Doc the sandman sadler...

I kinda feel for Tech..there fball program will now become the worst in the south...and there basketball program already is the worst...time to give them the boot..and bring in the powerhouse known as Sam Houston State baby

Offline bleedpurple

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2010, 10:04:43 PM »

but it was against Texas Tech Community College...place was two thirds empty..and Pat Knight looks more inept than Doc the sandman sadler...

I kinda feel for Tech..there fball program will now become the worst in the south...and there basketball program already is the worst...time to give them the boot..and bring in the powerhouse known as Sam Houston State baby

23-4, probable 2 seed, probable 2nd place finish in Big 12, why are we as a fanbase, or why are you, going from not caring 5 years ago to crapping your pants over a 19 point win...Its amazing how we judge our team on the most recent game in stead of the other 26 games we've played.

Offline Thread Killer

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2010, 10:14:30 PM »

23-4, probable 2 seed, probable 2nd place finish in Big 12, why are we as a fanbase, or why are you, going from not caring 5 years ago to crapping your pants over a 19 point win...Its amazing how we judge our team on the most recent game in stead of the other 26 games we've played.

My post had nothing to do with our team and more about the fact that tech being a glorified junior college..

Offline bleedpurple

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2010, 10:16:22 PM »

My post had nothing to do with our team and more about the fact that tech being a glorified junior college..

Ok, well your words did not match your intention

Offline yoman

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2010, 10:16:50 PM »
Just trying to fit in around here....apologize for all the optimism in some of my earlier posts.
you can keep tryin', but you're doin' it wrong.
I think this yoman guy is on to something....

Offline A-Lishious

• Point Plank'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2010, 11:18:43 PM »
You stupid fracker... Clearly you are a bandwagoner tard because three years ago KSU loses this game. No doubt.

Youre one of those douches that would date a swimsuit model and find flaws... emotional abuser douche rag.

FYI KSU hadnt won there since '86 you fracking 8-inch nozzle of douche. Appreciate the here and now you Currie supporting, ole ballz guzzling, pile of week old douche.  :chainsaw:

shazbot! my eyes out you are the person I just want to throw down with but your overwhelming douchiness is so incredible that it it break the rules of any proper MMA match.  :bitchslap:

GTFO ... Douche.  :adored:

Offline bleedpurple

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2010, 11:22:48 PM »
You stupid fracker... Clearly you are a bandwagoner tard because three years ago KSU loses this game. No doubt.

Youre one of those douches that would date a swimsuit model and find flaws... emotional abuser douche rag.

FYI KSU hadnt won there since '86 you fracking 8-inch nozzle of douche. Appreciate the here and now you Currie supporting, ole ballz guzzling, pile of week old douche.  :chainsaw:

shazbot! my eyes out you are the person I just want to throw down with but your overwhelming douchiness is so incredible that it it break the rules of any proper MMA match.  :bitchslap:

Wow....

Offline theswo

• Combo-Fan
  • Keep shooting, Gilbert
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2010, 11:24:08 PM »

:bwpopcorn:

Offline kazzu

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2010, 11:27:55 PM »

:clappy:  :peek:

Offline AzCat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2010, 11:39:03 PM »
Terry Pierce's socks are getting easier to spot every day.   :bait:

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2010, 06:33:04 AM »
was anyone other than dax really bitching?  :dunno:

Offline Thread Killer

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2010, 06:57:07 AM »
was anyone other than dax really bitching?  :dunno:

No, its just that some of these idiots want to hang a f'n banner after EVERY goddamn win anymore...they make us look like a wannabe....

But we havent won there since 1986...who gives a crap..shut your pussy mouth...go hang a moral banner wimp...

Offline A-Lishious

• Point Plank'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2010, 09:23:47 AM »
Terry Pierce's socks are getting easier to spot every day.   :bait:

Ouch dude... ouch.

Bookcat

« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2010, 10:01:10 AM »

that was 13-3 at home..and we hadn't beat said junior college in Big XII play...evar.