Author Topic: The next KU lottery pick: Thomas Robinson  (Read 9907 times)

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
Re: The next KU lottery pick: Thomas Robinson
« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2011, 12:33:48 AM »
Not when you're a 6'10 beast man with a 7'1 wing span.

don't act stupid.

lol @ the mu defense though.  faith in haith, i guess.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline PowercatPat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #BID
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2011, 12:55:03 AM »
Poor K-State fan will never experience the joy that comes with having a man of Thomas Robinson's character on campus and representing your University.  Instead you're stuck with the Michael Beasley's of the world, I wonder if he's still stuck in his "playful 6 year old" stage?

Worry not young Future Farmer's of America, I'm sure one of your families raised what later became the Grilled Lamb Chops I'll be dining on tonight at Teller's.  

http://kansascity.sbnation.com/kansas-jayhawks/2011/4/19/2120368/ku-basketball-thomas-robinson-arrested-nightclub

Is this an example of high character and representing the University of Kansas well?

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2011, 01:06:35 AM »
Do KU fans really believe this? Your players are criminals, and I'm not even kidding...

Offline mcmwcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • trips: "MCMW"
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2011, 07:09:42 AM »
Do KU fans really believe this? Your players are criminals, and I'm not even kidding...

:love:

Offline tjames

• Fan
  • WILDCARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 28, 2011, 09:23:02 AM »
Didn't mention anything about a father, is there one in the picture?  If not I'll bet his sister will grow into an elite exotic dancer with her abandonment issues and all.   :kstategrad:
“All right, later dudes. S you in your A’s, don’t wear a C, and J all over your B’s.”

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2011, 10:59:25 AM »
It's going to be real ugly when T-Rob helps engineer another 1st or 2nd round loss (when ku was clearly on course to win a national title) and all the hick meth heads in Lawrence start saying how T-Rob deserved to have his family die and they hope his sister gets raped at a ku frat house. That and Bill Self telling NBA scouts T-Rob is shitty and overrated.

Poor T-Rob, he doesn't deserve this.  :bawl:
« Last Edit: June 28, 2011, 11:02:09 AM by AbeFroman »

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2011, 11:10:16 AM »
It's going to be real ugly when T-Rob helps engineer another 1st or 2nd round loss (when ku was clearly on course to win a national title) and all the hick meth heads in Lawrence start saying how T-Rob deserved to have his family die and they hope his sister gets raped at a ku frat house. That and Bill Self telling NBA scouts T-Rob is crapty and overrated.

Poor T-Rob, he doesn't deserve this.  :bawl:

Inevitably they will be up in arms over the donations they made to his sisters fund when he leaves for the NBA. 
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline Boom Roasted

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2011, 12:10:43 PM »
Didn't mention anything about a father, is there one in the picture?  If not I'll bet his sister will grow into an elite exotic dancer with her abandonment issues and all.   :kstategrad:

would not be suprising

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2011, 01:52:53 PM »

Was covered about a month ago, or more.

She lives with their father now.  So NCAA allowed boosters to donate to a fund for her, for the school to provide a free education for her, and for a parent of current players to watch her.  However, the first two happened and not the last.  They gave her all this stuff and she went to live with her dad.  No one has said anything about it.

Can only hope that we cheat this way in the very near future.

Robinson isn't going anywhere unless he is a lottery pick.  Would have to have financial safety net for when Bill rips all of this out from under his kid sis.

Offline Clevey 2 Times

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 28, 2011, 02:30:57 PM »
Poor K-State fan will never experience the joy that comes with having a man of Thomas Robinson's character on campus and representing your University.  Instead you're stuck with the Michael Beasley's of the world, I wonder if he's still stuck in his "playful 6 year old" stage?

Worry not young Future Farmer's of America, I'm sure one of your families raised what later became the Grilled Lamb Chops I'll be dining on tonight at Teller's.  

Congrats for encapsulating just about everything I hate about University of Kansas fans in your succinct post. Arrogance....ignorance...general assholery...pompousness...lack of knowledge concerning the delicacy that is the meat goat....
« Last Edit: June 28, 2011, 02:32:34 PM by Cleveland »

Offline Elite Hawk 2014

• Fan
  • My sisters are my army.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 28, 2011, 03:00:16 PM »
Poor K-State fan will never experience the joy that comes with having a man of Thomas Robinson's character on campus and representing your University.  Instead you're stuck with the Michael Beasley's of the world, I wonder if he's still stuck in his "playful 6 year old" stage?

Congrats for encapsulating just about everything I hate about University of Kansas fans in your succinct post. Arrogance....ignorance...general assholery...pompousness...lack of knowledge concerning the delicacy that is the meat goat....

I can see the veins popping out of the side of your sunburned head.
I am sure that no man can derive more pleasure from money or power than I do from seeing a pair of basketball goals in some out of the way place.
James Naismith

Offline FranklyFrankYou

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 28, 2011, 03:09:55 PM »
Can't wait to not hire a single 2014 KU grad because of their lackluster educations, tacky attire, and piss poor work ethics

Offline the KHAN!

• Katpak'r
  • The Prince of Darkness and Sorrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 28, 2011, 03:27:35 PM »

Thomas Robinson can only be considered a "man" because he's the only Male of his household left standing. Otherwise, he's a sad little boy who still lashes out at bouncers who are just doing their job.
The Scheme Doctor
Up the Banana Wall

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 28, 2011, 03:39:28 PM »
Spitting on someone is only cool in a dirty movie.

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 28, 2011, 04:32:16 PM »
Teller's does sound pretty tasty.  Their spinach ricotta ravioli is muy bueno. 

:kstategrad:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 28, 2011, 05:10:50 PM »

Move to Lawrencetucky hick thread.

Offline swish1

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 28, 2011, 08:31:10 PM »
wouldnt robinson have been a lottery pick this year if self had started him like he should have?  of course that wouldnt have been in self's best interest because the morris twins were going pro regardless...

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 28, 2011, 10:19:52 PM »

Move to Lawrencetucky hick thread.

What's wrong with being from Kentucky? 

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 28, 2011, 10:22:12 PM »
wouldnt robinson have been a lottery pick this year if self had started him like he should have?  of course that wouldnt have been in self's best interest because the morris twins were going pro regardless...

wut

:facepalm:

The Morris twins just went back-to-back in the NBA lottery and led KU to a 35-game win season.  When was the last time Little Ag School on the Prairie won 30+ games in a season (in something besides soil judging)? 

:confused:

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 28, 2011, 10:29:02 PM »
Warm up the banner machine!!

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 28, 2011, 10:35:58 PM »

wut

The Morris twins just went back-to-back in the NBA lottery and led KU to a 35-game win season.  When was the last time Little Ag School on the Prairie won 30+ games in a season (in something besides soil judging)? 

Congrats on parlaying all that 35 win awesomeness into a championship.... errr, I mean Final Four.... well, congrats on the Elite Eight at least :dunno:

Yea, if I were you I would keep talking up the 35 wins as well since the tournament came back as embarrassing again

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 28, 2011, 10:47:51 PM »
wouldnt robinson have been a lottery pick this year if self had started him like he should have?  of course that wouldnt have been in self's best interest because the morris twins were going pro regardless...

wut

The Morris twins just went back-to-back in the NBA lottery and led KU to a 35-game win season.  When was the last time Little Ag School on the Prairie won 30+ games in a season (in something besides soil judging)?  

Congrats on parlaying all that 35 win awesomeness into a championship.... errr, I mean Final Four.... well, congrats on the Elite Eight at least :dunno:

Yea, if I were you I would keep talking up the 35 wins as well since the tournament came back as embarrassing again

35 wins, top 5 in the country, an Elite Eight, and a Big 12 regular season trophy and Big 12 tournament trophy.  Life is good.  

Offline wildcat1979

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 28, 2011, 11:26:40 PM »
wouldnt robinson have been a lottery pick this year if self had started him like he should have?  of course that wouldnt have been in self's best interest because the morris twins were going pro regardless...

wut

The Morris twins just went back-to-back in the NBA lottery and led KU to a 35-game win season.  When was the last time Little Ag School on the Prairie won 30+ games in a season (in something besides soil judging)?  

35 wins, top 5 in the country, an Elite Eight, and a Big 12 regular season trophy and Big 12 tournament trophy.  Life is good.  

Looks good.

Offline MichiganisGood

• Maize and Blue'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 28, 2011, 11:39:45 PM »
OregonHawk cracks me up, but it's more laughing at his insecurities than him being funny..

I honestly just like this EliteHawk2014 guy, he's a dick.. I like dicks (but not in the gay way).

Offline bigwillie20

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • #FYJC #burnitdown
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 29, 2011, 02:58:48 AM »
Just amazing how beems uses  :kstategrad: or  :love: in every 1 of his posts...we need to go recruit some good posters in the offseason that aren't such bitch little faggots