Author Topic: 12 Things the MSM are keeping quiet about  (Read 8347 times)

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
12 Things the MSM are keeping quiet about
« on: June 20, 2011, 02:20:05 PM »
So wait, there's more going on in the world than Weiner, Casey Anthony, Miss USA, and the Bachelor?

Great article, and yes I know the source is  :jeffy: but it makes a great point

http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/12-things-that-the-mainstream-media-is-being-strangely-quiet-about-right-now

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
Re: 12 Things the MSM are keeping quiet about
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2011, 02:35:31 PM »
#7 All over the world, huge cracks are appearing for no discernible reason.  For example, a massive crack that is approximately 3 kilometers long recent appeared in southern Peru.  Also, a 500 foot long crack suddenly appeared recently in the state of Michigan.  When you also throw in all of the gigantic sinkholes that have been opening all over the world, it is easy to conclude that the planet is becoming very unstable.

:lol:

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2011, 02:36:45 PM »
#7 All over the world, huge cracks are appearing for no discernible reason.  For example, a massive crack that is approximately 3 kilometers long recent appeared in southern Peru.  Also, a 500 foot long crack suddenly appeared recently in the state of Michigan.  When you also throw in all of the gigantic sinkholes that have been opening all over the world, it is easy to conclude that the planet is becoming very unstable.

grumblings of a new mountain range forming in Africa, too  :drool:

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2011, 03:08:10 PM »

grumblings of a new mountain range forming in Africa, too  :drool:

The worst things always happen to the people on that continent.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2011, 03:14:02 PM »
LoL

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2011, 05:03:25 PM »
The African crack even looks like a crack.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2011, 05:09:47 PM »
Also, a 500 foot long crack suddenly appeared recently in the state of Michigan. 

where is this crack?  :driving:

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2011, 05:31:02 PM »
Also, a 500 foot long crack suddenly appeared recently in the state of Michigan. 

where is this crack?  :driving:

http://www.youtube.com/v/ZtTmnXt1TUQ?version=3&hl=en_US

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2011, 05:33:51 PM »
In the UP. :flush:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2011, 07:23:34 AM »
#1 The crisis at the Fort Calhoun nuclear facility in Nebraska has received almost no attention in the national mainstream media.

pffftttt  :lol:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2011, 07:26:42 AM »
#10 All over the United States, "active shooter drills" are being conducted in our public schools.  Often, most of the students are not told that these drills are fake.  Instead, students often go through hours of terror as they think a hostage situation or a shooting spree is really taking place.

lol

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2011, 03:30:12 PM »
#10 All over the United States, "active shooter drills" are being conducted in our public schools.  Often, most of the students are not told that these drills are fake.  Instead, students often go through hours of terror as they think a hostage situation or a shooting spree is really taking place.

lol

That's mumped up stuff

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2011, 03:31:11 PM »
#7 All over the world, huge cracks are appearing for no discernible reason.  For example, a massive crack that is approximately 3 kilometers long recent appeared in southern Peru.  Also, a 500 foot long crack suddenly appeared recently in the state of Michigan.  When you also throw in all of the gigantic sinkholes that have been opening all over the world, it is easy to conclude that the planet is becoming very unstable.

It's called plate tectonics.  Good lord.

#9 There are reports that North Korea has tested a "super EMP weapon" which would be capable of taking out most of the U.S. power grid in a single shot.  The North Koreans are apparently about to conduct another nuclear test and that has some Obama administration officials very concerned.

I'll believe they are able to develop a super EMP weapon the day I see a legit scorecard from a round of golf played by Kim Jong-il.

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2011, 03:34:01 PM »

lol

That's mumped up stuff

Going to call BS on this one.  This may have happened in one or two locations, but this is not happening "All over the United States".

Bunch of Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) on that site.

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2011, 03:36:22 PM »
Didn't hear it on FOX NEWS

So, it must not have happened.

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2011, 03:41:53 PM »

Who the eff watches fox news?

Also, don't you think Fox News would jump at the chance to scare folks about this sort of thing and blame it on the liberals running schools? 

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2011, 03:43:23 PM »

Also, don't you think Fox News would jump at the chance to scare folks about this sort of thing and blame it on the liberals running schools? 

No, because they are MSM and would much rather dumb people down with Sarah Palin and Anthony Weiner.

Offline EllToPay

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Typical EMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2011, 03:45:50 PM »
I'll believe they are able to develop a super EMP weapon the day I see a legit scorecard from a round of golf played by Kim Jong-il.

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2011, 03:56:04 PM »

haha  :lol:

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2011, 04:00:48 PM »

No, because they are MSM and would much rather dumb people down with Sarah Palin and Anthony Weiner.

does it not worry you that the place you get your "news" is also full of sensationalism that is obviously included to increase your concern and paranoia?  It should.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2011, 04:02:54 PM »

#9 There are reports that North Korea has tested a "super EMP weapon" which would be capable of taking out most of the U.S. power grid in a single shot.  The North Koreans are apparently about to conduct another nuclear test and that has some Obama administration officials very concerned.

Gigantic antenna for super emp ray?  :ohno:

"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2011, 04:04:03 PM »

does it not worry you that the place you get your "news" is also full of sensationalism that is obviously included to increase your concern and paranoia?  It should.

No. Alternate media covers issues that are actually happening and actually important. The world is not all rainbows and unicorns, like they MSM would like you to think.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2011, 04:21:31 PM »
I need to start a Latin America "alternative media site" with stories on indigenous tribes linked to Hezbollah and Iranian nuclear missile facilities and HAARP weapons causing earthquakes in Haiti and enormous cracks in Peru.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2011, 04:23:05 PM »
I need to start a Latin America "alternative media site" with stories on indigenous tribes linked to Hezbollah and Iranian nuclear missile facilities and HAARP weapons causing earthquakes in Haiti and enormous cracks in Peru.

That's better than the garbage we get fed now  :ck:

Offline Saulbadguy

• Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • what
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2011, 04:31:19 PM »
Without reading any of the garbage, I wonder why the main stream media, who is only really concerned with ratings, would not want to run these stories?
Where did you get that overnight bag?