Author Topic: As The Butt Hurts 6/11/11 transcript  (Read 1240 times)

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
As The Butt Hurts 6/11/11 transcript
« on: June 11, 2011, 11:41:06 PM »
There's a few mancave tweets missing at the outset due to him deleting, but you can get the jist of it.  Discuss in the butthurt ku fan thread - http://goEMAW.com/forum/index.php?topic=10975.0

KansasSports @ManCaveSports12 you're violating the protection order by even looking at my tweets, idiot.

KansasSports @ManCaveSports12 Are you slow? Do you not understand the protection order?

KansasSports @ManCaveSports12 Go ahead and try. You weren't there for the court date and you already had a continuance.

KansasSports @ManCaveSports12 What does anyone other than you have to do with this protective order? There's no relevance.

KansasSports @ManCaveSports12 You clearly don't understand a court ordered protective order...

ManCaveSports12 @KansasSports those can be lifted at anytime. Its called having money, a lawyer, and evidence of a false report.

KansasSports @ManCaveSports12 Do your parents know you have a protective order filed against you?

KansasSports @ManCaveSports12 You're the person who contacted me first. Remember?

KansasSports @ManCaveSports12 Every tweet you send to me is already being recorded by the Lawrence PD. Can't get yourself out of this at all...

KansasSports @HSMcDowell @ManCaveSports12 Also, this account is you and you tweeted to me from it. http://bit.ly/laiC31

KansasSports @HSMcDowell Exact wording as a tweet from your account.

KansasSports @HSMcDowell Guess I'll leave that up to the judge to decide when they subpoena Twitter to get the IP address.

KansasSports @HSMcDowell You were the one who emailed my bosses to get me fired, correct?

KansasSports @HSMcDowell Last summer? It was late October and early November. I have the emails.

KansasSports @HSMcDowell And your reasoning was because I got your accounts suspended from Twitter.

KansasSports @HSMcDowell This is great stuff, by the way. Each time you respond to me, my case gets stronger and stronger against you. Violating a PFS.

KansasSports @HSMcDowell How would I pretend to be you from on my blog? That's not even possible...

KansasSports @HSMcDowell "Online problems" has nothing to do with you stalking me.

KansasSports @HSMcDowell What does being banned from KUSports have to do with you harassing and stalking me, Hunter?

KansasSports @HSMcDowell Also, you were banned from KUSports, too... remember, you bitched about it on Twitter last year on the KU hashtag.

KansasSports @HSMcDowell KUSports would also need to prove it was me via IP address. That would be pretty impossible to find from 3-4 years ago.

KansasSports @HSMcDowell A good lawyer would be able to rip apart a witness like that as it isn't even pertinent to YOU stalking ME.

HSMcDowell @KansasSports Stalking? Only time i've ever seen you was at that first worthless court appearance.

HSMcDowell @KansasSports Good lawyer? You complain to SF Broadband about their price. You couldn't get a good lawyer.

HSMcDowell @KansasSports Not to mention all the stuff you got in trouble for with Mizzou, Chase Daniels. That shows a pattern, my guy.

HSMcDowell @KansasSports And that one girl you harassed on twitter! I have all those screen shots of you harassing her and her tweeting about it.

HSMcDowell @KansasSports You have at least 4 or 5 pretty major issues involving yourself in internet harassment... I have ZERO.

KansasSports @HSMcDowell What does that have to do with YOU harassing ME? And what girl on Twitter?

HSMcDowell @KansasSports Get over it. I said a couple off-colored jokes a year ago. That Swiss Cotton chick...

HSMcDowell @KansasSports You do realize dragging this out has severely hurt your chance of ever geting a decent job, right?

HSMcDowell @KansasSports You do realize dragging this out has severely hurt your chance of ever geting a decent job, right?

HSMcDowell @KansasSports You do realize people have access to Google, etc. They type in your name, what are they going to find?

KansasSports @HSMcDowell Since you Google me more than I google myself... what will they find, Hunter?

HSMcDowell @KansasSports http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=203670514745

KansasSports @HSMcDowell That doesn't show up in any google result

HSMcDowell @KansasSports http://boards.kusports.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=basketball&Number=2018904&page=8&fpart=1

HSMcDowell @KansasSports I already have copy of all the text, and pictures. All I have to do is repost it on one of my sites and you're mumped.

KansasSports @HSMcDowell You wouldn't do that.

HSMcDowell @KansasSports I could make one big post with all the crap from Mizzou, EMAW, harassing that chick, KUSports, etc

KansasSports @HSMcDowell I haven't "dragged" anything out, by the way.

HSMcDowell @KansasSports It would be the first thing that shows when anyone searches you. It would ruin any chance you have to get a job...

KansasSports @HSMcDowell I know for a fact you wouldn't do that.

HSMcDowell @KansasSports Oh really? Why wouldn't I? It's not breaking any laws.

KansasSports @HSMcDowell Really? Why don't you think that would break any laws. And what does keeping me from getting a job benefit you?

HSMcDowell @KansasSports I gave you a chance at the first court appearance to throw out this BS. You chose not to...

HSMcDowell @KansasSports For having such an interest in journalism and social media, you don't know crap about First Amendment...

KansasSports @HSMcDowell And what gives you the idea of breaking a protective order as not breaking the law?

HSMcDowell @KansasSports You think someone falsely convicted of a crime is kept in jail? Things are overturned. I never presented any evidence..

HSMcDowell @KansasSports That's the only reason there's an order in the first place. Because I wasnt here to defend myself.

HSMcDowell @KansasSports Again, you show your ineptitude to understand basic law...

KansasSports @HSMcDowell Why weren't you there? That's the date you picked.

HSMcDowell @KansasSports Hmm. because I have more important crap to worry about. Meeting with investors was a lot more important than some bogus court.

KansasSports @HSMcDowell That's why you were posting on Twitter and Facebook all day?

HSMcDowell @KansasSports Last I checked, business meetings don't last all day. And again, I hardly ever live in Kansas.

HSMcDowell @KansasSports You know what you have to do in order for me to throw away all of the documents and crap I have on you...

KansasSports @HSMcDowell I don't have to do anything. Because it isn't pertinent in the protective order case.

HSMcDowell @KansasSports If it isn't done, I will post the stuff on the web, and then I will take it to to the Judge...

KansasSports @HSMcDowell Take it to what judge exactly?

HSMcDowell @KansasSports Ya. I'm giving you the opportunity to go and tell them it was a false claim and remove that crap from my name.

KansasSports @HSMcDowell Why would I do that? It isn't a false report. What's done is done.

HSMcDowell @KansasSports Police, Judge, whoever is dealing with this. They will most likely set a new court date and this one will be real.

KansasSports @HSMcDowell But you just said it was a "bogus court." It's legit if you make the claim?

HSMcDowell @KansasSports You said I vandalized the door to your house... How is that not a false report?

KansasSports @HSMcDowell That's not what I said at all... Learn to read.

KansasSports @HSMcDowell Also, the judge said you didn't have a valid reason you weren't there. You think they'll reschedule for that?

HSMcDowell @KansasSports Well, I'm going to look up the initial report you filed right now to see what you said.

HSMcDowell @KansasSports Incident #2: "Mailbox and property vandalized."

KansasSports @HSMcDowell That's not the door to my house...

HSMcDowell @KansasSports So now your Twitter statement contradicts with your initial report, making the whole thing false.

KansasSports @HSMcDowell What? When did I ever say my front door?

HSMcDowell @KansasSports Oh, my bad... I guess I described the wrong piece of your "property" since I didn't touch it in the first place.

HSMcDowell @KAnsasSports Whatever, front door, garage, I dont give a crap. But either way, you know I didn't touch your stuff....

KansasSports @HSMcDowell Then why did you say you would stomp my mailbox and stomp my ass on your Twitter?

HSMcDowell @KansasSports I never made such statement about stomping a mailbox... And why the eff would I break something you dont even own?

KansasSports @HSMcDowell Then why do I have a tweet from @ManCaveSports saying you would?

HSMcDowell @KansasSports If someone threatened my mailbox at KU, I'd tell them the god damn number, because It's not mine.

HSMcDowell @KansasSports Well if you can produce that tweet, then I probably said it... But you can't produce it...

KansasSports @HSMcDowell I brought it with me to court in hard copy. Give me a minute to sort through 1,000 screenshots of your tweets...

HSMcDowell @KansasSports All you have is tweets sent to you from about 20 different people. Nothing that can implicate me. Minus a few things I said.

KansasSports @HSMcDowell Most of the screenshots are from accounts are Man Cave or Hunter McDowell accounts...

KansasSports @HSMcDowell  http://twitpic.com/5a9zfy

KansasSports @HSMcDowell  http://twitpic.com/5a9zip

KansasSports @HSMcDowell From November 6th 2010 at 8 pm

HSMcDowell @KansasSports LOL! No direct threats at you. So where's the pic of your vandalized mailbox?

KansasSports @HSMcDowell No direct threat? You said you would "stomp" my "ass."

HSMcDowell @KansasSports if anything, thats a threat at twita.

HSMcDowell @KansasSports If anything, it sounds quite gay.

KansasSports @HSMcDowell What's wrong with gay people?

HSMcDowell @KansasSports So where's this broken mailbox? Because as the claim in your report says, It was "stomped".

HSMcDowell @KansasSports And how would I know this mailbox belongs to you? Does it have "Joe Davis' box" written on it?

KansasSports @HSMcDowell Why would I give you evidence?

HSMcDowell @KansasSports See, I've already poked holes in your false report. A) I don't know where you live. B) I wouldnt know your mailbox.

KansasSports @HSMcDowell Can you prove that in a court of law?

HSMcDowell @KansasSports Prove? All I have to say is I don't know where he lives, and I didn't touch his property.

HSMcDowell @KansasSports You lied on the report to get this whole thing started anyway. So the Protective Order is a joke.

KansasSports @HSMcDowell Still haven't proved I have lied.

HSMcDowell @KansasSports Obviously I couldn't present that evidence because I was OUT OF TOWN.

KansasSports @HSMcDowell You picked your new court date because you filed a continuance. That's your fault.

HSMcDowell @KansasSports You're a moron. How am I going to prove I didn't kick your mailbox?

HSMcDowell @KansasSports Anyone can lie about anything and put it in a report...

KansasSports @HSMcDowell How are you going to prove you didn't? Even if I knew, would I tell you that? That's not job.

KansasSports @HSMcDowell You apparently have five lawyers because your "parents" are "rich"

HSMcDowell @KansasSports In that case, I should just go file a police report claiming you keyed my car.

KansasSports @HSMcDowell But you don't live in Kansas, remember? How could I key your car?

HSMcDowell @KansasSports If your property was actually damaged, you should have filed a police report when it happened.

KansasSports @HSMcDowell And I didn't tweet anything saying that I would key your car... unlike you saying you would stomp my mailbox

KansasSports @HSMcDowell Have I said I didn't file a police report? Now you're just assuming things.

HSMcDowell @KansasSports So in November I claim I'm going to stomp your mailbox, but you don't go to the police or anything and then it magically...

HSMcDowell @KansasSports appears in a February report? I'm not a lawyer, but hat seems awfully suspicious to me...

KansasSports @HSMcDowell I never said I didn't go to the police. You're assuming things.

HSMcDowell @KansasSports So after a 3 month period of time.. .you suddenly decide to let someone know your mailbox was broke?

HSMcDowell @KansasSports According to you, I made a threat on your mailbox November 6th. Yet, there's never a police report filed on it....

KansasSports @HSMcDowell Says who?

HSMcDowell @KansasSports There's not a word on this poor mailbox until February 4th, in your "Stalking Report" where it says I vandalized it...

KansasSports @HSMcDowell You can bring it up in court if you'd like... I'm not giving you evidence.

HSMcDowell @KansasSports Well, if there was a police report on it, and you said it was me who did it. They would have knocked on my door to question.

KansasSports @HSMcDowell But you don't live in Lawrence, remember?

HSMcDowell @KansasSports I was in Lawrence for the Fall semester. Yes.

HSMcDowell @KansasSports Give me evidence? LOL! I already have all the evidence. Proving your whole report was a lie.

KansasSports @HSMcDowell Whole report is a lie? So you never emailed my bosses?

HSMcDowell @KansasSports I already proved I didn't break your "mailbox". After that, you've lost all credibility.

HSMcDowell @KansasSports That's even before digging up the other stuff you've done online.

HSMcDowell @KansasSports I said i emailed them. What's wrong with that? I have that email too...

KansasSports @HSMcDowell The original protection order doesn't matter anymore. You missed your opportunity to contest it in court.

KansasSports @HSMcDowell Then if you admit to emailing them... that means that the whole report is not a "lie" which you just said it was.

HSMcDowell @KansasSports The report says nothing about emailing some bad person at a beer store. What does that prove? I said I did it.

KansasSports @HSMcDowell Yeah it does. You've already shown your ineptitude for reading it before.... so try again.

HSMcDowell @KansasSports Matt,

Just a heads up. Your social media guy, Joe Davis, is going to run your company's social media presence into the ground

HSMcDowell @KansasSports He offered a reward of a 23rd Street Brewery Keg for anyone that reported our company as spam

HSMcDowell @KansasSports I just wanted to give you the heads up about him using your business name in his scheme.

HSMcDowell @KansasSports Wow. What powerful email. You could probably use that in a court of law!

KansasSports @HSMcDowell The emails to my bosses would fall under incident #1 and under #5 of the protective order

HSMcDowell @KansasSports That email was sent to that guy way before you filed any kind of thing...

KansasSports @HSMcDowell And...? You still did it and it is worthy of a protective order.

KansasSports @HSMcDowell You had your chance to contest the protective order on two dates. You decided to file a continuance and then you didn't show up

KansasSports @HSMcDowell Do you not remember tweeting at people saying I was a sexual predator?

KansasSports @HSMcDowell another threat:  http://twitpic.com/5aall8

KansasSports @HSMcDowell you also have lied about not being in Kansas:  http://twitpic.com/5aam3e

HSMcDowell @KansasSports Yes, did say you were a sexual predator. An off colored joke. Yup, mark and i set you up with that convo.

KansasSports @HSMcDowell you started harassing girls on Twitter that tweeted at me:  http://twitpic.com/5aamhs

HSMcDowell @KansasSports We have direct messages between us saying we were going to set you up for looking at our feeds. And make ambiguous statements

HSMcDowell @KansasSports Is that a harassing statement to that girl? Nope. Try again.

HSMcDowell @KansasSports So every time someone hits on a girl and is shot down, it's harassment? LOL

KansasSports @HSMcDowell You chose her bc she tweeted at me. You've said worse things to her.

HSMcDowell @KansasSports I have no clue who that chick is. I saw her tweet in kubball. Never talked to her before or since that tweet.

KansasSports @HSMcDowell That's false....

KansasSports @HSMcDowell And you just admitted to saying I was a sexual predator that is under incident #3 under section 4 of the protective order

KansasSports @HSMcDowell Trust me, I took a First Amendment class at KU. I know what the limitations are.

HSMcDowell @KansasSports ya, i admit to saying the thing about a predator. it was inappropriate and untrue

HSMcDowell @KansasSports I admit to the crap I do, because I do plenty of dumb things. I just don't take responsiblity for the crap I didn't do.

KansasSports @HSMcDowell No crap. And you realize I could take your ass to court for that? None of the crap you've mentioned would matter then.

HSMcDowell @KansasSports So then take me to court over that, instead of making up crap about me beating up your mailbox...

KansasSports @HSMcDowell If you don't stop with this rough ridin' bullshit, I will. I don't think you want that. So STOP tweeting at me and writing about me.

HSMcDowell @KansasSports Your the one that started it again. And yes, I am going to go back to the court monday to clear my name.

KansasSports @HSMcDowell I don't want your fraternity brothers contacting me, I don't want your fake accounts contacting me, I don't want your

KansasSports @HSMcDowell "minions" contacting me, I don't want anyone that is somewhat involved in your projects talking to me.

HSMcDowell @KansasSports I offered you that at the first court appearance. Unfortunately for you, you've dug yourself an unemployment hole.

HSMcDowell @KansasSports All I have to do is make one post on wordpress and your effed from geting ajob.

KansasSports @HSMcDowell Uh... I'm employed right now.

HSMcDowell @KansasSports Just get a life, stop being a tool, and taking things personal. Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life...

KansasSports @HSMcDowell I'm a drunk now?

KansasSports @HSMcDowell My advice for you is to don't fake teacher's signatures and maybe you'll graduate in 7 years.

HSMcDowell @KansasSports Like I said, I have my own crap to worry about and take responsibility for...

KansasSports @HSMcDowell I haven't drank more than a beer at  a time since New Years Eve. Not sure how that makes me a drunk.

HSMcDowell @KansasSports its a quote from animal house, chill. Let's just go to court, get this whole thing dropped and move on.

HSMcDowell @KansasSports I will delete anything I have saved from your past, and will refrain from talking crap in the future.

KansasSports @HSMcDowell You can go to court. I don't think it's going to help your cause.

HSMcDowell @KansasSports No one else affiliaated with me will talk to you again.

KansasSports @HSMcDowell That's what you should have done on Monday, bro.

HSMcDowell @KansasSports I was out of town. Just go with me next week and let's lift it. This is so childish.

KansasSports @HSMcDowell I'll lift it if you give me $500 in settlement money.

HSMcDowell @KansasSports http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extortion

KansasSports @HSMcDowell A settlement isn't extortion.

HSMcDowell @KansasSports For what you filed, there's no settlement. Had you filed a civil case, then ya.

KansasSports @HSMcDowell so how does it benefit me to miss my first day at my new job to go to court because you missed it last week?

HSMcDowell @KansasSports because like I said, I will never have to share the stuff I have on you...

HSMcDowell @KansasSports it beats going to court again, which is what would happen...

KansasSports @HSMcDowell If you share that stuff, I can file a civil case against you. And I guess you'll call that a bogus court, too?

HSMcDowell @KansasSports On what grounds? I'm just reporting what is out there...

HSMcDowell @KansasSports You're regressing with your inane statements. Just go with me to lift this and the matter is over.

HSMcDowell @KansasSports if anyone can file a civil case, it's me. Then your'e really in trouble.

HSMcDowell @KansasSports I'll tell you what I'm gonna do. I'll give you this week to either go with me, or talk to the court yourself.

HSMcDowell @KansasSports If the case is not completely removed from my record, I will file a civil court with my lawyer Charlie Whitman on Friday.

KansasSports @HSMcDowell Civil court for what exactly?

HSMcDowell @KansasSports i dont want money or anything, i just want this to be over and off my record.

KansasSports @HSMcDowell You poor thing :'(

HSMcDowell @KansasSports Filing a false Protection Order against me.

HSMcDowell @KansasSports Laugh all you want, but the information you provided in the initial report wasn't accurate.

HSMcDowell @KansasSports So either you admit that it was a lie or just inaccurate.... Inaccuracy you won't get in any trouble.

HSMcDowell @KansasSports But if you stand by that statement, and it's proven I didn't do it... well then your in a whole heap of trouble...

HSMcDowell @KansasSports Even I was able to destroy that statement. Imagine what my boy Charlie Whitman could do?

KansasSports @HSMcDowell Don't care.

HSMcDowell @KansasSports So you have no interest in going to lift this?

KansasSports @HSMcDowell Nope. No intention of doing it without any benefit towards me.

HSMcDowell @KansasSports The benefit is I don't rough ridin' take you to court...

KansasSports @HSMcDowell You're too lazy to file anything.

HSMcDowell @KansasSports Okay. I gave you a fair chance to fix this, you declined. So I'll be in there Monday to file this.

HSMcDowell @KansasSports you know where to tweet me if you come to your senses...

KansasSports @HSMcDowell LOL. OKAY. Right.

HSMcDowell @KansasSports I hope your confident in your initial report! Any inaccuracy is not good for you when it comes to a civil matter...

HSMcDowell @KansasSports First clue it's false? You bring it up accusing me 3 months later... LOL!

HSMcDowell @KansasSports Oh, and nice job putting my sister was a "slump buster" and typing other crap.. idiot

KansasSports @HSMcDowell What?

KansasSports @HSMcDowell No Charlie Whitman in Indiana that is a lawyer. LOL

HSMcDowell @KansasSports we already tracked it to you. Didn't I already tell you one of the guy on mancavesports does internet security?

HSMcDowell @KansasSports He's a Lawrence lawyer, moron.

KansasSports @HSMcDowell Why would you have a Lawrence lawyer if you live in Indiana? More lies from you.

HSMcDowell @KansasSports Because I've used Whitman before. He's my pimp. Believe it or not, I've dealt with courts before...

HSMcDowell @KansasSports 4-1-0 so far.

KansasSports @HSMcDowell You're about to be 4-3

HSMcDowell @KansasSports nope. Your initial false statement is my safeguard. Nullifies all things after it.

KansasSports @HSMcDowell You've already lost the protection order case. I asked the judge if there was anything you can do and she said no.

HSMcDowell @KansasSports I'm filing a civil case. I already told you that.

KansasSports @HSMcDowell you're already 4-2. I will win the civil case easily.

HSMcDowell @KansasSports How? You filed a false claim, and I'm rectifying that since Judge won't let me re-open the old case.

KansasSports @HSMcDowell What do you really expect to get out of a civil case?

KansasSports @HSMcDowell just a waste of your time

HSMcDowell @KansasSports You're going to have to spend several thousand dollars just getting a lawyer... There's no guarantee either of us would win.

HSMcDowell @KansasSports But like i said, money isnt the issue for me.

KansasSports @HSMcDowell I have a lawyer that will do the case pro bono. So money isn't an issue here either.

HSMcDowell @KansasSports Well I got all the time in the world stuck here in lawrence for a few months...

KansasSports @HSMcDowell And I'll get the KC Star to cover the court case and that will be the first search term for your name and your company.

KansasSports @HSMcDowell No one likes an Internet bully.

HSMcDowell @KansasSports well thats good for you. I'm still filing it monday. I gave u the chance to go with me and remove it, and itd be resolved.

KansasSports @HSMcDowell Do not care. Go troll someone else. You won't get anything out of this.

KansasSports @HSMcDowell The thing is... By contacting me continuously today, you're managed to break the protective order. You'll go to jail.

HSMcDowell Says the guy who has started a fight with #kubball, #Mizzou, #EMAW. RT @KansasSports "@HSMcDowell No one likes an Internet bully."

KansasSports @HSMcDowell Your choice: Stop contacting me &pursuing this & no one will care or continue this&you'll spend money for no reason & go to jail

HSMcDowell @KansasSports I clear my name on false things. If the only way that happens is civil court, so be it. You better pray Kittell re-opens.

KansasSports @HSMcDowell What does it matter if your name is cleared or not?

HSMcDowell @KansasSports Because, i dont want anything on my file. especially for crap i didnt do.

KansasSports @HSMcDowell It's not in any file unless you contact me (Like you keep doing now).

HSMcDowell @KansasSports well i will find that out monday. if that's true, i probably won't mess with anything.

KansasSports @HSMcDowell just so you know, if you try to overturn it in civil court, I'll file another one for what you've done in the past 3 months.

KansasSports @HSMcDowell so it'll be an everlasting pain in the ass for you.

@HSMcDowell dude finally admitted his initial report was a complete lie. Best believe i'm filing a civil court monday..

HSMcDowell @KansasSports I know. You're only goal in all of this is to annoy me. We both know you never felt threatened. If you were, you're a pussy.

KansasSports @HSMcDowell You've clearly got mental problems so why shouldn't I feel threatened by you?

HSMcDowell @KansasSports Mental problems? You're the one with all the internet issues. And who takes another dude to court? #FAIL

KansasSports @HSMcDowell You pose as girls on the Internet including ex-girlfriends, and have about 20 different Twitter personalities.

HSMcDowell @KansasSports I don't run all those accounts dude.

HSMcDowell @KansasSports i have no control over all my minions...

KansasSports @HSMcDowell Your "minions" are your multiple personalities.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: As The Butt Hurts 6/11/11 transcript
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2011, 11:41:44 PM »
HSMcDowell @KansasSports Michelle Smith was a real employee for us, until she died last July.

KansasSports @HSMcDowell I can't wait for you to try to prove that in court. Her pictures are all over porn sites....

HSMcDowell @KansasSports If you don't believe me, ask @BobbyFerg, @PrDelong, @Jordan_TC2 etc. Michelle Smith worked for us, until she died.

HSMcDowell @KansasSports Whatever she did when she wasn't working for us, was her business. She was trying to clean up her life. We gave her a chance.

KansasSports @HSMcDowell You're a liar. A simple image search on Tineye brings up this website plus millions of others: http://bit.ly/loTBup

HSMcDowell Jailbait? He really is a pedophile >>> RT @KansasSports  A simple image search on Tineye brings up this site: http://bit.ly/loTBup #kubball

KansasSports @HSMcDowell Really? Tineeye.com searches images uploaded every website, you idiot.

KansasSports @HSMcDowell Example of another picture: http://bit.ly/mDi2i4

HSMcDowell @KansasSports We didn't personally know her. she just worked for us.

KansasSports @HSMcDowell You're a liar. It was you.

HSMcDowell @KansasSports maybe she wasnt who she said she was? She worked hard, all I cared about

KansasSports @HSMcDowell "She" has the same writing style as you

KansasSports @HSMcDowell Looking forward to having you go to jail on Monday.

HSMcDowell @KansasSports she only wrote like 1 article. She was in marketing!

KansasSports @HSMcDowell her tweets and her facebook crap she said to me. Idiot.

KansasSports @HSMcDowell You told me under her name that KU would lose in the second round two years ago. Didn't know who you were until June 2010.

HSMcDowell @KansasSports I dunno what she said about that. Maybe she got hacked just like your twitter with mizzou.

KansasSports @HSMcDowell And since June of last year, you've said you told me that you said to me that KU would lose in the second round...

KansasSports @HSMcDowell Hacked by you?

HSMcDowell @KansasSports I said I wouldn't have to take this to court if it doesn't show up on my record.

KansasSports @HSMcDowell well I'm taking you to civil court now. You clearly haven't learned your lesson about why you're in this position.

HSMcDowell @Kansassports that's fine with me. Bring on something worthwhile. Protective orders are for women.

HSMcDowell Hahaha RT @KansasSports: @HSMcDowell I'm taking you to civil court now. You haven't learned your lesson yet. #Kubball

HSMcDowell @Kansassports you've harassed: me, KUSports, mizzou, EMAW, mark van bale, and that cotton Swiss chick. You got a long list.

KansasSports @dino @support @spam @delbius Accounts: BuddyRoosa,TatesDillow,ChaseYutzyTCAP, ManCaveSports12,HSMcDowell >> all accounts that are spamming

KansasSports @HSMcDowell Where have I harassed any of those "people"

KansasSports @HSMcDowell Nope.

HSMcDowell @KansasSports you really are worthless.

KansasSports @HSMcDowell Told you not to contact me after Tuesday night and you didn't listen. You pay the consequences.

HungryHippoYUM @KansasSports What consequences?

HungryHippoYUM @KansasSports LOL. I have printouts of all the people you've harassed. Enjoy explaining that one to a judge.

HungryHippoYUM @KansasSports pretty sure u threatening violates the order two. moron.

HungryHippoYUM @KansasSports Your dumb. I have the screen shots of everythig youve said tonight, including your false report. Deleting tweets doesnt matter

delbius @KansasSports If you want to report a violation, please use the ticketing system or message @spam.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2011, 08:14:39 AM »
HungryHippoYUM @Kansassports wow. How creepy are you to make @hsmcdowell. Get a life.

HungryHippoYUM @Kansassports say hello to a civil suit.

KansasSports @HungryHippoYUM what?

HungryHippoYUM @KansasSports I gave you a chance to throw this crap out you didn't. Now you can deal with them reopening case

HungryHippoYUM @KansasSports you can explain to a judge all your prior confrontations online.

KansasSports @HungryHippoYUM Won't have to.

HungryHippoYUM @KansasSports if I take it to court you will.

HungryHippoYUM @KansasSports reporting me to twitter was the last straw.

KansasSports @HungryHippoYUM Pretty sure you can't take me to court for things I may have done to other people.

HungryHippoYUM @KansasSports Obviously it shows a pattern of erratic behavior for you online. Since this whole thing started online, it matters.

KansasSports @HungryHippoYUM What about your behavior?

HungryHippoYUM @KansasSports was a result of you following my sisters, posting personal information you got off ku, making up false crap, reporting twitter

KansasSports @HungryHippoYUM Uhm, what about you targeting me way before I even knew who you were?

HungryHippoYUM @KansasSports ya cuz you were a huge troll. And i was proving that.

KansasSports @HungryHippoYUM Proving what? What'd you prove by adding me on Facebook as a made up girl?

HungryHippoYUM @KansasSports I told you, we can drop this whole thing. If you'd just cooperate.

KansasSports @HungryHippoYUM Cooperate with what exactly?

HungryHippoYUM @KansasSports I dunno. We instructed that girl to add people on Facebook and suggest them to our fan page. She had 5000 friends.

HungryHippoYUM @KansasSports go with me to lift this thing and I won't ever tweet u again, and will delete and throw away the stuff making u look bad

KansasSports @HungryHippoYUM You realize posting stuff to make me "look bad" is defamation, right?

HungryHippoYUM @KansasSports I'll write it as a news story, just giving facts.

KansasSports @HungryHippoYUM What would be newsworthy about it?

HungryHippoYUM @KansasSports it's def be news worthy for potential employers.

HungryHippoYUM @KansasSports clearly you enjoy this or you'd take me up on my offer and just bury it...

KansasSports @HungryHippoYUM Doubtful.

HungryHippoYUM @Kansassports because as soon as I go Monday, it's going to reopen this whole thing one way or another. I'm offering you to stop it all.

KansasSports @HungryHippoYUM hahahahahhaahhaahahhahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahhahahahahhaahhaahahhahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahah

HungryHippoYUM @KansasSports you don't think it can be appealed? Hahahh learn some law

KansasSports @HungryHippoYUM show me where it says it can be appealed

HungryHippoYUM @KansasSports do your own research. It can be appealed tho. Especially since no evidence was given by me.

KansasSports @HungryHippoYUM Nope.

HungryHippoYUM @KansasSports if they won't re open, I'll file a civil suit the same day. Either way, I'm opening something

KansasSports @HungryHippoYUM Civil suit on what grounds?

HungryHippoYUM @KansasSports are u freaking dumb? I told you thtis 10 times already.

HungryHippoYUM @KansasSports Your original report was a flat out lie. Therefore I can take it to civil court.

KansasSports @HungryHippoYUM No you cannot.

HungryHippoYUM @KansasSports  http://bit.ly/jplYYq heres the idiots version for you.

HungryHippoYUM @Kansassports my out of court settlement offer is that you remove this hit from my name. Otherwise, you are required to show up in civil

KansasSports @HungryHippoYUM Seems like you should be suing Lawrence PD or DCDC for approving the PFS

KansasSports @HungryHippoYUM And my out of court settlement offer is that you give me $1,000.

HungryHippoYUM @KansasSports I wouldnt give you anymore than $50. Especially when I'd win any civil. Case

HungryHippoYUM @KansasSports look at these people putting you on blast. http://bit.ly/llfd14
KansasSports @HungryHippoYUM Those people don't know who I am. They rip any sports writer or blogger. Doesn't mean anything.

KansasSports @HungryHippoYUM Why don't you go to talk to someone who has known me for a considerable amount of time.

HungryHippoYUM @KansasSports dude, you trolled hardcore on there. You sent a message to some dude claiming you were following his daughter.

KansasSports @HungryHippoYUM No, i did not. Do you have proof of that?

HungryHippoYUM @KansasSports Yup. I have the direct message you sent the guy. Screen shot and all.

KansasSports @HungryHippoYUM Then post it.

HungryHippoYUM @KansasSports http://www.bisonville.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16107 WOW.

HungryHippoYUM @KansasSports http://boards.kusports.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=1514063&Main=1513844 Dude, there's so much crap on you...

KansasSports @HungryHippoYUM That account is not mine.

KansasSports @HungryHippoYUM Last time I posted was in 2006. I gave away my password to 4chan in 2007 and haven't posted since.

HungryHippoYUM @KansasSports False. Kealing told me you posted in 2009.

KansasSports @HungryHippoYUM He isn't allowed to do that in accordance to LJWorld rules.

HungryHippoYUM @KansasSports Fraternity goes beyond that. of course you wouldn't know...

HungryHippoYUM @KansasSports http://boards.kusports.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=1510095&page=&fpart=1&vc=1 Bingo!

KansasSports @HungryHippoYUM many imitators of me on that website.

HungryHippoYUM @KansasSports i've already printed out all the stuff. it's over 100 pages of you trolling online.

KansasSports @HungryHippoYUM Waste of your time.

HungryHippoYUM @KansasSports Kealing already sent me the stuff of you asking him to take stuff (like pictures) that people posted off the site.

KansasSports @HungryHippoYUM You can pose as anyone as you'd like on a message board...

KansasSports @HungryHippoYUM Who the hell is Kealing?

HungryHippoYUM @KansasSports EXACTLY. Therefore your claims of all these twitter accounts fits in the same rough ridin' category moron.

HungryHippoYUM @KansasSports Leaving your claim, a rough ridin' JOKE.

KansasSports @HungryHippoYUM Not when they're tied to your brand and you posted them as official accounts on your website.

HungryHippoYUM @KansasSports You know damn well who jonathan kealing is.

KansasSports @HungryHippoYUM also when Twitter bans you via IP address, I know which accounts are yours.

HungryHippoYUM @KansasSports i already have the screen shots of you knowing who Kealing was earlier, and then 4 minutes later claiming you didnt. Idiot.

HungryHippoYUM @KansasSports no, they banned every name you send them. they are a shitty company and probably won't be around in 5 years.

KansasSports @HungryHippoYUM At least they'll be around longer than mancavesports

HungryHippoYUM @KansasSports i dont give a crap about my accounts geting banned. followers dont mean crap. you havent quite figured that out yet.

KansasSports @HungryHippoYUM youre the only person in the world that thinks that.

HungryHippoYUM @KansasSports we're going to have our own real-time update within the site. It will be all sports, and none of this spam crap like twitter.

HungryHippoYUM @KansasSports which is why i was rough ridin' in indiana, and not in a god damn court room.

KansasSports @HungryHippoYUM You told the court you were in St. Louis. Lied to the judge, huh?

HungryHippoYUM @KansasSports ya, i was driving back. It's a 9 hour drive.

KansasSports @HungryHippoYUM Here's the deal. If you spend the next 3 months without contacting me, I'll drop the PFS from your name.

HungryHippoYUM @KansasSports http://on.mash.to/jCOX4t

HungryHippoYUM @KansasSports that's the only rough ridin' thing ive been asking. I'm not trying to destroy you or dig up crap you did 3 years ago...

KansasSports @HungryHippoYUM You've shown ineptitude in being able to ignore me for more than a month at a time. Prove it first, and I'll drop it.

HungryHippoYUM @KansasSports Okay. Don't report bs to twitter either. I also will tell the minions to chill.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2011, 03:15:55 PM »
Who won?