Author Topic: paul revere  (Read 7434 times)

Offline Dirty Sanchez

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: paul revere
« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2011, 09:15:19 AM »
Lady Thatcher will not be seeing Sarah Palin. That would be belittling for Margaret. Sarah Palin is nuts.

http://www.boingboing.net/2011/06/10/american-right-upset.html

Truth is, they've met before.

Truth is, Thatcher's health is failing.

Truth is, the left is obsessed with this woman for some reason.  Oh yeah, she principled, inspiring, and can win.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2011, 09:25:24 AM »
and can win.

can win what?  if you say a presidential race.....  :lol:

Offline Bookcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2011, 09:30:56 AM »
Oh yeah, she principled, inspiring, and can win.

I think we're in awe of how this person isn't completely shunned by the GOP and the Tea Party..but rather, she's embraced as a symbol of everything both of those Parties represent.

and considering she abandoned her home state and Governorship to write a book, star in a reality show you have to wonder why this person is still encouraged to speak on behalf of conservatives.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2011, 10:17:45 AM »
and can win.

a biathlon?  :dunno:
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2011, 10:20:36 AM »
and can win.

a biathlon?  :dunno:

is that the one with shooting guns?

Offline Dirty Sanchez

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2011, 11:12:14 AM »

I think we're in awe of how this person isn't completely shunned by the GOP and the Tea Party..but rather, she's embraced as a symbol of everything both of those Parties represent.

and considering she abandoned her home state and Governorship to write a book, star in a reality show you have to wonder why this person is still encouraged to speak on behalf of conservatives.

The Palin's when she was in office were not people of great wealth, but had to expend a crapload of money defending bogus ethics charges, fight off baseless investigations and smear campaigns paid for by the dnc.  She had to find an alternative source of income.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2011, 11:17:22 AM »
The Palin's when she was in office were not people of great wealth, but had to expend a crapload of money defending bogus ethics charges, fight off baseless investigations and smear campaigns paid for by the dnc.  She had to find an alternative source of income.

holy crap  :thumbs:

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2011, 12:43:57 PM »
i wish i knew how to caption new yorker 'toons.

The Palin's when she was in office were not people of great wealth

Truth is, they've met before.

Truth is, Thatcher's health is failing.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2011, 01:04:48 PM »
Palin has no chance. I mean, there's enough rednecks and blind conservatives out there to get her through the primaries but she will get eaten alive after that. And trust me, I really dislike Obama, but I think she would be fed to the wolves in a debate against him simply because she's so naive.

People hate on her because it's too easy, not because they're afraid of her or don't like her. She's just a total dumb crap.

Offline Dirty Sanchez

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2011, 01:33:42 PM »
Palin has no chance. I mean, there's enough rednecks and blind conservatives out there to get her through the primaries but she will get eaten alive after that. And trust me, I really dislike Obama, but I think she would be fed to the wolves in a debate against him simply because she's so naive.

People hate on her because it's too easy, not because they're afraid of her or don't like her. She's just a total dumb crap.

So you think the messiah isn't naive?

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 10, 2011, 01:35:38 PM »
there's enough rednecks and blind conservatives out there to get her through the primaries

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 10, 2011, 02:18:21 PM »
there's enough rednecks and blind conservatives out there to get her through the primaries

lol

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 10, 2011, 02:22:32 PM »

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline Prince McJunkins

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 10, 2011, 03:23:40 PM »

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 10, 2011, 04:53:08 PM »

lol

In retrospect I wasted that gif of this stupid ass board.  Would have been much better to using this to PI stateos like benja.

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 10, 2011, 05:30:30 PM »

So you think the messiah isn't naive?

I think even he would mop the floor with Palin

Offline Dirty Sanchez

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 10, 2011, 10:28:08 PM »

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 10, 2011, 11:55:42 PM »

butthurt post of the week

I'm not 100% sure you understand what "butthurt" means....

Offline hemmy

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RIP The After Party
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 11, 2011, 11:04:14 AM »
Ron Paul

Offline Fitz Bath

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 11, 2011, 03:01:40 PM »
Palin is an idiot because the media told me so...which kinda makes me an idiot.  :shakesfist:

fyp

I love these type of statements. The media is reason why she's a millionaire.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #45 on: June 11, 2011, 03:28:10 PM »
For a women who has no business running for president or holding any leadership role in government (per libs), the liberal media sure spends an awful lot of time following her around and generally treating as if she were a legitimate candidate.  I can't say I really understand their obsession with this women, who as of right now, has no position in government.

Libs want Sara Palin to be THE representative of the GOP more than they wanted to portray every conservative as a birther.  The desperation actually stinks through the television.  It's pathetic.  If they spent half the time they spend parsing and nitpicking at every single thing Palin says and does paying attention to their sophomoric and doltish leader they might actually be able to pull their head out of their ass long enough to see that he lied about every single thing he campaigned on.  I suppose that would be too much of an Inconvenient Truth.

Get a life retards, cons and libs alike.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline Bookcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 29, 2011, 08:23:43 AM »
is Michelle Bachmann a legit candidate? She thinks John Wayne was born in Waterloo, Iowa for chrissakes!

I was born in Waterloo and lived in Iowa for 18 years before moving to Kansas....and even in that amount of time there is several things Iowan's are extremely proud of.....(in no particular order)...

1. Hilton Magic
2. Hayden Frye
3. John Wayne
4. The Butter Cow

There is a gigantic sign on I-80 between Des Moines and Omaha that boasts of John Wayne's birthplace about four times in a 40 mile stretch... So her latest pander in order to set up her shot at the Iowa Primary proves that this Bachmann lady is going to be a year and a half of political comedy. She's off to a great start.

Offline the KHAN!

• Katpak'r
  • The Prince of Darkness and Sorrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 29, 2011, 08:34:58 AM »
Lol why u mad though? I have no idea why anyone gets so serious talking about her. Its like when people talk about Sean taking over for Bill, not going to ever happen.

I'm not talking about her...I"m talking about the point Sanchez was making. Review the thread then get back to me. Ask your parents for asssistance if needed.

U Mad
The Scheme Doctor
Up the Banana Wall

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Known to be a horrible person... (BORN 7/4/75)
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 29, 2011, 08:58:11 AM »
is Michelle Bachmann a legit candidate? She thinks John Wayne was born in Waterloo, Iowa for chrissakes!

I was born in Waterloo and lived in Iowa for 18 years before moving to Kansas....and even in that amount of time there is several things Iowan's are extremely proud of.....(in no particular order)...

1. Hilton Magic
2. Hayden Frye
3. John Wayne
4. The Butter Cow

There is a gigantic sign on I-80 between Des Moines and Omaha that boasts of John Wayne's birthplace about four times in a 40 mile stretch... So her latest pander in order to set up her shot at the Iowa Primary proves that this Bachmann lady is going to be a year and a half of political comedy. She's off to a great start.

Waterloo Iowa is the birthplace of Darren Sproles </thread>
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Offline Bookcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 29, 2011, 08:21:11 PM »

1. Hilton Magic
2. Hayden Frye
3. John Wayne
4. The Butter Cow

Waterloo Iowa is the birthplace of Darren Sproles </thread>

I know, right. We're practically soulmates.