Author Topic: Welp . . . good thing Fuel and Food aren't used in Core Inflation numbers huh?  (Read 1123 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
"Interest rates are amazingly low and that, thanks to Ben Bernanke, is driving everything," Yastrow said. "We’re on the verge of a great, great depression. The [Federal Reserve] knows it.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/43236764

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
So should I go ahead and kill myself now? Sounds like everything is going to get exponentially worse and there is no way to stop the powers that be.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
Barnanke can't help the fact that the biggest economic and financial dolt and his band of nitwits are doing everything they can to absolutely trash the economy.  On top of that, he really never had any Fed tools to work with.  Maybe we can pull a Japan and have negative short term interest rates!
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
Bernanke did his share to eff things up. Obama should have got rid of him, but oh wait he's the same as Bush  :flush:

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick

The only thing more frightening than Barnanke, is whoever it is Obama would choose to replace him.  Much like '08, just because a person vowes to change something, doesn't mean it's going to be better.

I can shoot you in the foot, or we can "change" that and shoot you in the dick tip.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd