Author Topic: Cody Green  (Read 51422 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Cody Green
« Reply #50 on: May 31, 2011, 08:08:21 AM »
Let's just leave Cornhole alone, they've turned tail and run away, time to move on.

Offline broXcore

• Katpak'r
  • cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 31, 2011, 08:25:09 AM »
really enjoying the wolverinecats poster

Offline HeinBallz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 31, 2011, 08:41:48 AM »
I predict nu will run scared from osu first.  Michigan is second followed by Penn State.  Who is 4th?
A KSU fan talking about running scared?? :lol: Snyder is and always will be the cream puff king not to mention spending almost a million to back out and play Montana st.  :lol:

You're running on empty there.

:lol: 6:57 in the morning.  We're the first rough ridin' thing on his mind.    :lol:
Good is better than Evil because it's nicer.

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 31, 2011, 08:56:01 AM »
Huskerpride, popped into Williams and Sonoma over the weekend and picked up a Michel Bras 10-Piece Knife Set on a whim.  Had a couple grand burning a hole in my pocket and thought what the hell!  Good cutlery in your opinion?

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 31, 2011, 09:15:38 AM »
Huskerpride, popped into Williams and Sonoma over the weekend and picked up a Michel Bras 10-Piece Knife Set on a whim.  Had a couple grand burning a hole in my pocket and thought what the hell!  Good cutlery in your opinion?

Dude, he's never even seen "Stand By Me." 

Offline Huskerpride

• Corn Hole'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 31, 2011, 10:43:33 AM »

Not a very durable knife. Good for home use but not really intended for commercial use. doesn't hold their edge real well unless you are an experienced knife sharpener and know how to use steels properly. The titanium plating is for looks as the actual edge is steel. I prefer Henckel or r.f. dick knives.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 31, 2011, 10:48:33 AM »

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 31, 2011, 11:25:42 AM »

Not a very durable knife. Good for home use but not really intended for commercial use. doesn't hold their edge real well unless you are an experienced knife sharpener and know how to use steels properly. The titanium plating is for looks as the actual edge is steel. I prefer Henckel or r.f. dick knives.

Thanks.  I only dropped $1,600 on the set so if I need to throw them in the trash and get some dick knives in a couple months, it's no real biggie.

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 31, 2011, 11:27:06 AM »
Pretty sure Quantrill used dick knives when they invaded Lawrence.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 31, 2011, 11:36:12 AM »
The Lorena Bobbitt Collection

Offline bigwillie20

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • #FYJC #burnitdown
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: May 31, 2011, 11:53:32 AM »
 :horrorsurprise:  Was not aware you needed a special knife to cut off dicks

Offline MadCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 31, 2011, 02:52:32 PM »
Izmel  :dunno:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 31, 2011, 03:20:21 PM »
Cornhole Fans calling into Finebaum's show today . . .  :lol:

Offline MichiganisGood

• Maize and Blue'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 31, 2011, 04:16:54 PM »

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 31, 2011, 04:33:42 PM »
What's the best brand of knives for cutting pocket turds?!

Offline Clevey 2 Times

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 31, 2011, 07:44:53 PM »
Kansans : white bread making wheat bread

Huskerpride's joke source: http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/2iDses/www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/05/29/50-state-stereotypes-in-2-minutes_n_868591.html

A Nebraskan making a "white bread" joke about Kansas?

Pot meet kettle

Oh, and I'd say thanks but no thanks to Cody Green. Too un-suicidy, submissive to authority. I prefer crazy motherfuckers that jump off buildings and smoke weed in their girl's apartment every day. Tate could be the real life Joe Kane. This reminds me of the best faux-Heisman slogan ever..."Kane is Able".

« Last Edit: May 31, 2011, 07:47:05 PM by Cleveland »

Offline Huskerpride

• Corn Hole'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 31, 2011, 07:51:32 PM »
What's the best brand of knives for cutting pocket turds?!
Whatever brand is in your wifes hands at the moment.

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 31, 2011, 08:16:32 PM »
Not only do you carry turds in your pocket but you wife walks around with a turd cutting knife?  You Nebraskans are rough ridin' weird.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 01, 2011, 03:21:07 PM »
For the Big10rs in the room, a taste of the insanity you will be greeted with at your athletic stadia this autumn.

From Huskerpedia (13 page thread):

Texas=power, coruption and gold Over the weekend, an announcement was made that the University of Texas endowment fund had decided to take delivery of $1 billion worth of gold. This was an absolutely huge development on multiple fronts.

First, the UT endowment fund’s gold purchase was a radical deviation from the standard institutional portfolio, the possibility of which we have considered for some time. Since UT has about $20 billion in assets, a $1 billion gold allocation would indicate 5% of its assets in gold. The standard institutional allocation to gold is 1%; a 5% allocation is a huge increase

Dallas ***hedge-fund manager*** J. Kyle Bass helped advise the University of Texas Investment Management Co. on taking delivery of 6,643 gold bars, worth $991.7 million yesterday, that are stored in a bank warehouse in New York.

HUSKER FANS I DONT THINK ANYONE TRULY UNDERSTANDS JUST HOW POWERFUL AND CORRUPT THEY ARE DOWN THERE. THANK TOM EVERY TIME YOU SEE HIM FOR GETTING US AWAY FROM THEM. THEY WILL BUY YOU OFF AND THEN SELL YOU. LOW DOWN AND DIRTY AND HAVE THE MONEY TO DO WHATEVER THE HELL THEY WANT.

Everything you could want from a huskerpedia post.  Texas new world order conspiracy?  Check.  Bizarre adoration of Dr. Tom?  Check.  Fiat money, Gold or Gold Standard talk?  Check.  Complete lack of self-awareness?  Check.

Also, they seem genuine in their "well wishes" for Cody Green which makes me think he sucks.  Whenever someone good leaves they flip out.

Offline MichiganisGood

• Maize and Blue'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 02, 2011, 12:48:30 AM »
For the Big10rs in the room, a taste of the insanity you will be greeted with at your athletic stadia this autumn.

Texas=power, coruption and gold Over the weekend, an announcement was made that the University of Texas endowment fund had decided to take delivery of $1 billion worth of gold. This was an absolutely huge development on multiple fronts.

First, the UT endowment fund’s gold purchase was a radical deviation from the standard institutional portfolio, the possibility of which we have considered for some time. Since UT has about $20 billion in assets, a $1 billion gold allocation would indicate 5% of its assets in gold. The standard institutional allocation to gold is 1%; a 5% allocation is a huge increase

Dallas ***hedge-fund manager*** J. Kyle Bass helped advise the University of Texas Investment Management Co. on taking delivery of 6,643 gold bars, worth $991.7 million yesterday, that are stored in a bank warehouse in New York.

HUSKER FANS I DONT THINK ANYONE TRULY UNDERSTANDS JUST HOW POWERFUL AND CORRUPT THEY ARE DOWN THERE. THANK TOM EVERY TIME YOU SEE HIM FOR GETTING US AWAY FROM THEM. THEY WILL BUY YOU OFF AND THEN SELL YOU. LOW DOWN AND DIRTY AND HAVE THE MONEY TO DO WHATEVER THE HELL THEY WANT.

Everything you could want from a huskerpedia post.  Texas new world order conspiracy?  Check.  Bizarre adoration of Dr. Tom?  Check.  Fiat money, Gold or Gold Standard talk?  Check.  Complete lack of self-awareness?  Check.

Also, they seem genuine in their "well wishes" for Cody Green which makes me think he sucks.  Whenever someone good leaves they flip out.

Remember when they gave Nebraska a share of our 97 national title for a Tom Osbourne 'retirement gift' ?? OMG !! That was lame as crap..

Must feel totally hollow to Nebraska fans to have that 'title' that everyone knows they don't deserve..

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 02, 2011, 10:03:53 AM »

I get that they are jealous that Texas has more money in its couch cushions that NU could raise in a decade but what is corrupt about buying gold?

Offline kitten_mittons

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Clawing at your furnitures.
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 02, 2011, 10:07:08 AM »

I get that they are jealous that Texas has more money in its couch cushions that NU could raise in a decade but what is corrupt about buying gold?
They will buy you off, then sell you.  Low down and dirty and have the money to do whatever the hell they want.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 02, 2011, 10:08:03 AM »
Clearly you are buying Texas' version of the story Limestone.  Horn outed.

Offline MadCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 02, 2011, 10:10:01 AM »
Texas' bicameral legislature is twice as corrupt as Nebraska's unicameral one.  :shakesfist:

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 02, 2011, 10:10:48 AM »
Texas' bicameral legislature is twice as corrupt as Nebraska's unicameral one.  :shakesfist:

And they only have 1 session in a two year election cycle!