Author Topic: "sit down, i can't see."  (Read 8130 times)

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
Re: "sit down, i can't see."
« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2011, 02:35:57 PM »
Cas and I got the ol heave-ho in Lawrence last year.  Cas was an absolute maniac that game.  Definitely deserved it.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline derikj

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2011, 05:15:24 PM »
Cas and I got the ol heave-ho in Lawrence last year.  Cas was an absolute maniac that game.  Definitely deserved it.

Witnessed this in person. CAS was yelling "EMAW" and "scoreboard" the whole way out. Looked to my Dad to the left and told him I knew the guy.  :gocho:

Offline BoondockSooner

• Land Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2011, 06:11:30 PM »
if fatty fat fat is standing and cheering for the cats, you best leave him alone.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 30, 2011, 11:42:17 AM »
I bought myself and the wife a single game ticket back when Sproles was running all over the place...the game was vs. Missouri before they were any good.  Anyhow, it was cold as eff and standing actually helped keep warm a little bit.  People behind us kept yelling for people to sit down.  Well, a Missouri fan was in front of us and they FINALLY scored and he was all jumping around excited.  So I mockingly yelled for him to sit down.  He turned to me and said that this is one of the few times he could be excited and to let him have his moment.  I told him I was just kidding.  True story.

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 30, 2011, 11:48:41 AM »
I bought myself and the wife a single game ticket back when Sproles was running all over the place...the game was vs. Missouri before they were any good.  Anyhow, it was cold as eff and standing actually helped keep warm a little bit.  People behind us kept yelling for people to sit down.  Well, a Missouri fan was in front of us and they FINALLY scored and he was all jumping around excited.  So I mockingly yelled for him to sit down.  He turned to me and said that this is one of the few times he could be excited and to let him have his moment.  I told him I was just kidding.  True story.
You should write a tell-all book.
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 30, 2011, 05:22:16 PM »
sounds made up, squawk

Offline cas4ksu

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 30, 2011, 06:21:07 PM »

Witnessed this in person. CAS was yelling "EMAW" and "scoreboard" the whole way out. Looked to my Dad to the left and told him I knew the guy.  :gocho:

That was my finest hour.

Offline Spaces

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2011, 12:26:38 PM »
Are the movie rights still available for this one?

Offline MadCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 31, 2011, 02:48:12 PM »

Taking highest bidder...Lifetime is in the lead with $5.

Offline Dave Wooderson

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 31, 2011, 05:02:47 PM »

It is a feel good story.  I'd take the money and run.
Wait a minute guys... I don't play golf... for money... against people.

Offline MadCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 31, 2011, 05:04:25 PM »

I would like to invoke Rule 34 and hold out for more money.

Offline MichiganisGood

• Maize and Blue'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 31, 2011, 09:19:44 PM »

I feel like this story would of been at least tolerable if the Mizzou turned around and kicked your ass or turned around and you realized it was some super famous MU alum.. Assuming of course that MIzzou has a super famous alum, I sure as hell don't know of any..

Offline MadCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 31, 2011, 10:06:03 PM »

I feel like this story would of been at least tolerable if the Mizzou turned around and kicked your ass or turned around and you realized it was some super famous MU alum.. Assuming of course that MIzzou has a super famous alum, I sure as hell don't know of any..

I can only think of Brad Pitt and John Anderson...I don't think Pitt graduated though.

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 01, 2011, 11:40:00 AM »

I can only think of Brad Pitt and John Anderson...I don't think Pitt graduated though.
Isn't Sheryl Crow a mu grad?

Offline bigwillie20

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • #FYJC #burnitdown
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 01, 2011, 11:44:02 AM »
http://education.missouri.edu/alumni/notable-alumni.php

Famous Alumni
The College of Education is proud of all alumni. The difference you make as individuals and as community members is indelible. We’d like to recognize a few, “famous” alumni of MU’s College of Education. To share your story with the College, email [email protected].

?Kate Capshaw (BS Education '75, MEd '77) is an actress best known for her role in the film “Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom,” and for her marriage to film director Steven Spielberg.
?Sheryl Crow (BS Education '84), is a nine-time Grammy winning American blues rock singer, guitarist, bassist and songwriter. Crow received her degree from MU in secondary education with an emphasis in music education.
?Norm Stewart (BS Education '56, MEd '60) was a famous college basketball coach who first coached at the University of Northern Iowa (then known as State College of Iowa) from 1961 to 1967. Stewart is best known for his coaching career with the University of Missouri-Columbia from 1967 until 1999. He retired with an overall coaching record of 731-375 in 38 seasons. The court at Mizzou Arena (and previously at MU’s Hearnes Center) is named in his honor.

Quite the list... :lol:

Offline MadCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 01, 2011, 12:05:55 PM »
Who do we have now? 
Kirstie Alley
Erin Brockovich
A dead Maytag guy
Eric Stonestreet
The inventor of the space pen.
The inventor of the snooze alarm.
The guy who first coined the term "rhythm and blues".

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 01, 2011, 12:22:54 PM »
Tiger Wood's dad?

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 01, 2011, 12:23:59 PM »
Who do we have now?  
Kirstie Alley
Erin Brockovich
A dead Maytag guy
Eric Stonestreet

The guys who brought you goEMAW.com.

Offline MichiganisGood

• Maize and Blue'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 02, 2011, 01:01:44 AM »
Who do we have now? 
Kirstie Alley
Erin Brockovich
A dead Maytag guy
Eric Stonestreet

THE EFFING SPACE PEN !?!?!?!?!?

If it's half as cool as it sounds...

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 02, 2011, 08:52:41 AM »
Who do we have now? 
Kirstie Alley
Erin Brockovich
A dead Maytag guy
Eric Stonestreet

THE EFFING SPACE PEN !?!?!?!?!?

If it's half as cool as it sounds...

It will write upside down and even under water! :love:

Offline BoondockSooner

• Land Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 02, 2011, 10:48:25 AM »
What a deck!  :shakesfist: