Author Topic: Andy Katz pre-preseason top 25.  (Read 4134 times)

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Known to be a horrible person... (BORN 7/4/75)
    • View Profile
Andy Katz pre-preseason top 25.
« on: May 09, 2011, 04:22:47 PM »

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
Re: Andy Katz pre-preseason top 25.
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2011, 04:25:34 PM »
22. Missouri

Mike Anderson had to leave Missouri once the Arkansas job was open. The Tigers turned to Purdue's Matt Painter first before landing Frank Haith of Miami. Haith has a great opportunity to challenge for the Big 12 title with a senior-laden team. Kim English and Laurence Bowers came to their senses and returned to school. Ricardo Ratliffe and Phil and Matt Pressey are also on board for another run at a possible conference championship.

:confused:

Offline scoops callahan

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2011, 04:33:00 PM »
7. Vanderbilt

Vandy could have taken a major hit from early entrants, a rarity for the Commodores. But everyone stayed put, meaning they should be the second-best team in the SEC at the start of the season and certainly have the experience and talent to win the league. The returning trio of Jeffery Taylor, John Jenkins and Festus Ezeli should be a tough matchup for any opposing team in the league, save Kentucky. Adding a strong recruiting class led by shooting guard Dai-Jon Parker means the Dores could be a top-10 team from the outset. Now can they take the next step and win in the postseason?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
#LIFE

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2011, 04:42:57 PM »
no big 12 team in the top 15.  looks like cu & nu will be laughing all the way to their powerful and elite conferences.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2011, 04:44:00 PM »
Did you really expect K-State to be mentioned?

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2011, 04:45:26 PM »

I didn't, but I did expect Texas to be mentioned, and Vanderbilt in the top 10 seems pretty unlikely.

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2011, 04:52:07 PM »
Vandy has talent. Their coach is a choke though.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2011, 05:05:09 PM »
ku will dominate the league and be ranked top 15

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2011, 05:12:52 PM »
22. Missouri

Mike Anderson had to leave Missouri once the Arkansas job was open. The Tigers turned to Purdue's Matt Painter first before landing Frank Haith of Miami. Haith has a great opportunity to challenge for the Big 12 title with a senior-laden team. Kim English and Laurence Bowers came to their senses and returned to school. Ricardo Ratliffe and Phil and Matt Pressey are also on board for another run at a possible conference championship.

:confused:

I don't think it is too far fetched
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline FranklyFrankYou

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2011, 08:34:13 PM »

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2011, 08:35:28 PM »
22. Missouri

I don't think it is too far fetched

it's not far fetched at all.  the only reason to place mu out of the top 20 is a lack of faith in haith.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline SoonerHoopsfan

• Land Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2011, 09:32:15 PM »

I didn't, but I did expect Texas to be mentioned, and Vanderbilt in the top 10 seems pretty unlikely.
Texas?  The only player who contributed much last year that is coming back is J'Covan Brown.  You even pay attention to their off season bro? 

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2011, 09:36:32 PM »
good. frank martin teams thrive on disrespect, etc. etc., blah rough ridin' blah

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2011, 10:16:40 PM »
UT just seems like the kind of program that is ranked in every preseason.  I really haven't even looked at their incoming class but I would assume it's pretty solid.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2011, 09:45:39 AM »

Texas?  The only player who contributed much last year that is coming back is J'Covan Brown.  You even pay attention to their off season bro? 

Just faith in Rick Barnes, I guess. Texas will be good again.

Offline tjames

• Fan
  • WILDCARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2011, 09:23:08 AM »
Andy Katz's hatred for all things Wildcat and EMAW stems back from a long time ago in his childhood that he has completely hidden from the public.  His father was one of those guys that just strikes you as really nice, but occasionally the elder Katz  :opcat:, like to indulge himself in a little  :drink:.  That was fine and great until Mrs. Katz got tired of his erectile dysfunction  :dunno:, because apparently he couldn't satisfy her with a  :chainsaw:.  Soon after Mrs. Katz leaving, Mr. Katz would get rather violent with wuttle Andy as he would become inebriated and constantly scream, "WHERE DID MY WILDKATZ GO, WHERE DID MY WILDKATZ GO."  Of course he was bellowing about his whore of a wife but young Andy soon grew a hatred for anything Wildcat related.  If you don't believe me, next time you see Andy ask him, hey how about those WILDKATZ and he will soon have that look of fear on his face that could only be described as Bob Stoops in the 2007 Fiesta Bowl when he realized Boise was going to go for two and piss pound them into losing another bowl game versus an inferior conference.  Thanks, and have a nice day. 
“All right, later dudes. S you in your A’s, don’t wear a C, and J all over your B’s.”

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2011, 09:31:33 AM »
tjames is a valuable new addition to the goEMAW community

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2011, 10:50:07 AM »
tjames is a valuable new addition to the goEMAW community

Some people prefer to dip their toes first. tjames is a cannonball.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline PowercatPat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #BID
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2011, 11:22:03 AM »
Can someone remind me again why Perry Jones and Harrison Barnes both returned to school?

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2011, 12:03:53 PM »
Can someone remind me again why Perry Jones and Harrison Barnes both returned to school?

NBA lockout?  :dunno:
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2011, 05:37:50 PM »

Sullinger's return pisses me off just as much.