Author Topic: How Many Deviled Eggs Could You Eat In One Setting  (Read 9318 times)

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
Re: How Many Deviled Eggs Could You Eat In One Setting
« Reply #50 on: May 09, 2011, 03:43:01 PM »
What I don't like a lot of is the yoke mixture.

already covered, cns.  what you do is get a dog and you eat the whites and give the yolks to the dog.  boom, everybody's happy, and it's a lot easier than making the yolk mixture with the yolks.

i can eat about 14 whites only deviled eggs, which seems to be tops for the board.

"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline 06wildcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 11, 2011, 12:39:14 PM »
Cream cheese, crab and sweet mustard was a big hit at work yesterday. As were the the eggs filled with shredded cheese, guacamole and bacon bits (no yolk obviously).

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 11, 2011, 05:44:50 PM »
True story:

Used to hate them but now this thread is making my mouth WATER.  omfg.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 11, 2011, 07:09:09 PM »
Another true story: pretty much immediately after my last post, I quit what I was working on and immediately drove to the grocery store to buy deviled egg stuff.

Okay, question.  I think I know the answer, but for practical purposes we need to get it in writing.  We're counting the half-egg as "one" deviled egg, right?  Because I don't want to be tooting my own horn on here tomorrow saying I ate 14 only to have you assholes be like, "No man, it was only seven total eggs."  

Would make me very  :shakesfist: so I want to get this out of the way right now so I can destroy all of you in this contest.

Also, this thread title should be "Sitting," not "Setting." 
« Last Edit: May 11, 2011, 07:12:34 PM by SkinnyBenny »
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 11, 2011, 08:34:23 PM »
yes, you're correct in how you're counting DE's.  1/2 egg = 1 DE

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline bringonthecats

• Fan
  • #teamwillspradling #teamnosleeves
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 12, 2011, 10:47:43 AM »
i think the better question is how many pickled eggs can you at eat the lou while out in aggieville at approximately 1am? one time i ate 6, but i think i could probably eat more if i knew it was a competition.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 12, 2011, 11:26:32 AM »
i think the better question is how many pickled eggs can you at eat the lou while out in aggieville at approximately 1am? one time i ate 6, but i think i could probably eat more if i knew it was a competition.

oh my.  i might love you.  what a first date that would be.

Offline kitten_mittons

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Clawing at your furnitures.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 12, 2011, 11:42:11 AM »

I've never had a pickled egg.  They sound gross.  I feel like I'd throw up if I ate 6 or more of them.  I do love dill pickles.  Any similarities?

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 12, 2011, 12:20:55 PM »
those pickled eggs, wow.  sketchy.  bringonthecats, you have some major league balls trying to derail a deviled eggs thread with pickled egg talk.  

that said, i could prob down 6 pickleds before throwing up.  those yolks are really damn dry and would inhibit my consumption levels.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 12, 2011, 12:24:58 PM »
Never had a pickled egg, but feel like OK_Cat all of a sudden.  I mean, what could be done to a pickled egg to make it good?  Prob nothing...

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: May 12, 2011, 12:30:12 PM »
Never had a pickled egg, but feel like OK_Cat all of a sudden.  I mean, what could be done to a pickled egg to make it good?  Prob nothing...
more proof that "CNS" Casey's never been drunk

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 12, 2011, 12:31:07 PM »

my favorite drunk food was always jalepeno cheetos. 

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 12, 2011, 12:49:50 PM »
Once you are done shoveling deviled eggs down your gullet do you guys store the leftovers in your overalls or just feed them to the hogs?   :flush:

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 12, 2011, 12:54:45 PM »

Pizza>pickled eggs.  Especially if we are talking Shuttle vs Lounge

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 12, 2011, 01:32:30 PM »
Once you are done shoveling deviled eggs down your gullet do you guys store the leftovers in your overalls or just feed them to the hogs?   :flush:

more proof that catdud_33 is nothing but a smalltown hack, wow LOL just wow.  sad.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 12, 2011, 02:59:14 PM »

more proof that catdud_33 is nothing but a smalltown hack, wow LOL just wow.  sad.

True story.  I had dinner at Clams place one time, and he served bbq with deviled eggs (among many other tasty items) on the side.   

Also, sometimes when I go to bed at night I dream of a cure for cancer and of having a friend invite me over for delicious deviled eggs.  I wonder which one of those two dreams Clams could help come true?  :dunno:

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 12, 2011, 03:15:38 PM »
Pickled eggs are gross.  Color me thrilled that the Lou is closed so I don't have to frequent that egg infested dive when my friends want to infest themselves with eggs anymore.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 12, 2011, 03:16:05 PM »
Good question.  He's clearly already mastered the art of deviled eggs but he's also pretty damn cancer savvy.  :ck:

Offline kitten_mittons

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Clawing at your furnitures.
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 12, 2011, 03:52:44 PM »

True story.  I had dinner at Clams place one time, and he served bbq with deviled eggs (among many other tasty items) on the side.   

Also, sometimes when I go to bed at night I dream of a cure for cancer and of having a friend invite me over for delicious deviled eggs.  I wonder which one of those two dreams Clams could help come true?  :dunno:

I guess that would depend on the day of the week.

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 13, 2011, 10:31:24 AM »
Didn't they close the Lou? :horrorsurprise:

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 13, 2011, 11:07:32 AM »

pete.
you will be eating a lot of BBQ and deviled eggs this summer.
from,
clams.

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 13, 2011, 11:32:54 AM »

pete.
you will be eating a lot of BBQ and deviled eggs this summer.
from,
clams.

Just make sure to give clams a couple days notice before you come over so he has time to slaughter the hog and gather the eggs from the chicken coop.  :lol:    :flush:

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 13, 2011, 01:09:30 PM »
sure  thing hs_triple triple

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 13, 2011, 01:13:06 PM »
 :shakesfist:

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 13, 2011, 01:25:59 PM »
que?  :lol:  !!!