Author Topic: Hangovers  (Read 148054 times)

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
Hangovers
« Reply #500 on: June 16, 2013, 02:04:29 PM »
Oh crap.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
Re: Hangovers
« Reply #501 on: June 16, 2013, 02:12:53 PM »
this 6 hour drive isnt going to be a lot of fun

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: June 16, 2013, 02:40:15 PM »
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: June 16, 2013, 03:08:51 PM »

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: June 16, 2013, 03:14:56 PM »
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
Hangovers
« Reply #505 on: June 16, 2013, 03:54:40 PM »
That second Coors Light pounder did wonders for my outlook on life.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: June 16, 2013, 04:16:19 PM »
a couple of bloody marys at the chef helped things quite a bit. also, half of gE was there this morning. it was like the third part of fatty fest. fatty break fest that is. lol that's good i'm cracking myself up here.  :lol:

Offline kstate16

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: June 16, 2013, 08:50:05 PM »
 :blank:

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: June 16, 2013, 10:01:21 PM »
just got back into peoria.  that was an absolutely miserable drive.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: June 16, 2013, 10:10:48 PM »
just got back into peoria.  that was an absolutely miserable drive.

Is bear with you?

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #510 on: June 17, 2013, 08:13:01 AM »
I woke up in Quincy, IL this morning and FattyFest really happened, my wife really got a $110 ticket for going 14 over in Missouri (doesn't that seem absurdly cheap?).  Today we drive the rest of the way to Chicago.

EXCITING STUFF! (no hangovers)

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: June 17, 2013, 08:22:01 AM »
Why settle for Quincy when Hannibal is available?

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: June 17, 2013, 08:22:52 AM »
I woke up in Quincy, IL this morning and FattyFest really happened, my wife really got a $110 ticket for going 14 over in Missouri (doesn't that seem absurdly cheap?).  Today we drive the rest of the way to Chicago.

how do you drink a bottle of wine at 12:30 and not be hungover? superior genes or what?  :dunno:

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: June 17, 2013, 08:29:55 AM »

how do you drink a bottle of wine at 12:30 and not be hungover? superior genes or what?  :dunno:

I probably only had 6ish drinks until that over 12 hours.

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: June 17, 2013, 08:32:19 AM »

Everybody knows that a post-bars trip to Bullchick's will mitigate, if not totally eliminate, the effects of a hangover.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: June 21, 2013, 09:59:58 AM »
 :barf:

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: June 21, 2013, 10:11:22 AM »
You guys sound like you may have drinking problems
:adios:

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: June 29, 2013, 05:05:06 PM »
i took a 4 hour nap today

:surprised:

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: June 29, 2013, 11:42:33 PM »
I've had to get up early and do the whole "real world" thing for the first time ever recently, and it prevents me from sleeping in past 8:30, making my hangovers approximately 1000x worse.

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: June 30, 2013, 12:14:47 AM »
I've had to get up early and do the whole "real world" thing for the first time ever recently, and it prevents me from sleeping in past 8:30, making my hangovers approximately 1000x worse.

We learn and adapt as we go forward. You'll get the hang of it.  :drink:

Offline lopakman

• Katpak'r
  • #1Wiggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: June 30, 2013, 08:50:21 AM »
Gonna go ahead and check in here.  I'm too old for this.  :curse:
@lopakman

Offline ksupamplemousse

• Elevate
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: June 30, 2013, 03:57:51 PM »
Won a bet with 8man last night that Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros would get done with their set before 11:30. The wager was a beer. I had already had more than enough to drink, and should have just gone home from the concert, but felt like I should go cash in on my free beer courtesy of 8man. When we arrive at Kelly's, 8man has purchased me like a gallon of beer in the biggest cup I've ever seen. I felt like I was going to die all morning long, and have vague memories of getting back to my house and finding a mushroom in my backyard, it pissed me off that there was a mushroom there, so I spent like the next 30 minutes scouring the backyard for more mushrooms in the dark, on my hands and knees, muttering curses at all the mushrooms (that didn't end up existing). I'm also pretty sure that I ordered Jimmy Johns delivery and answered the door in my scivvies much to the dismay of the female delivery person. Not my finest moment. Would probably do it again though.
This is who I am...I have no problem crying. - Jerome Tang

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: June 30, 2013, 04:16:54 PM »
Won a bet with 8man last night that Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros would get done with their set before 11:30. The wager was a beer. I had already had more than enough to drink, and should have just gone home from the concert, but felt like I should go cash in on my free beer courtesy of 8man. When we arrive at Kelly's, 8man has purchased me like a gallon of beer in the biggest cup I've ever seen. I felt like I was going to die all morning long, and have vague memories of getting back to my house and finding a mushroom in my backyard, it pissed me off that there was a mushroom there, so I spent like the next 30 minutes scouring the backyard for more mushrooms in the dark, on my hands and knees, muttering curses at all the mushrooms (that didn't end up existing). I'm also pretty sure that I ordered Jimmy Johns delivery and answered the door in my scivvies much to the dismay of the female delivery person. Not my finest moment. Would probably do it again though.

yeah, definitely sounds like there were mushrooms involved in your night's proceedings

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Hangovers
« Reply #523 on: June 30, 2013, 04:17:32 PM »

I remember my first beer
:adios:

Offline ksupamplemousse

• Elevate
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Hangovers
« Reply #524 on: June 30, 2013, 04:23:17 PM »

I remember my first beer

Do you really remember your first beer?
This is who I am...I have no problem crying. - Jerome Tang