Author Topic: have these new mhk eateries been discussed yet?  (Read 510311 times)

Offline Johnny Wichita

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: have these new mhk eateries been discussed yet?
« Reply #825 on: February 10, 2014, 01:21:14 PM »
How is the desert sitch at BB?

Very humid continental-y. 

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #826 on: February 10, 2014, 01:24:40 PM »
man i just assumed mir had it right. never will make that mistake again.  :nono:

this all could've been handled pretty simply with an "SP?  all of that --->" disclaimer

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #827 on: February 10, 2014, 01:53:41 PM »
the rick daris top five nicest/best restaurants in mhk arranged in no specific order....

4 olives-downtown
harry's-downtown
bourbon and baker-downtown
della vocce-downtown
aggie station-aggieville

wow  :Chirp:
« Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 02:03:11 PM by rick daris »

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #828 on: February 10, 2014, 02:02:02 PM »
the rick daris top five nices/best restaurants in mhk arranged in no specific order....

4 olives-downtown
harry's-downtown
della vocce-downtown
aggie station-aggieville

haven't stopped by texas roadhouse yet?
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #829 on: February 10, 2014, 02:03:59 PM »
after frank left, i could never bring myself to go to della voce  :frown:

am i making a huge lifelong mistake?

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #830 on: February 10, 2014, 02:04:55 PM »
the rick daris top five nices/best restaurants in mhk arranged in no specific order....

4 olives-downtown
harry's-downtown
della vocce-downtown
aggie station-aggieville

haven't stopped by texas roadhouse yet?

i have and it would make my top three if i was only doing mtc and restaurants in mtc parking lot and hey, top 3 is not bad. that's a medal in the olympics.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #831 on: February 10, 2014, 02:05:44 PM »
after frank left, i could never bring myself to go to della voce  :frown:

am i making a huge lifelong mistake?

no, but depending on the night and whatever happy hour special or whatever they have going it can be pretty great.

Offline Johnny Wichita

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #832 on: February 10, 2014, 02:30:36 PM »
I can't wait to make my once a decade trip to Manhattan and eat at all of these places (but really just eat so long every meal). 

Online pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #833 on: February 10, 2014, 02:38:49 PM »
does mhk have any classy restaurants?  i need to pick a place for my sub deb date to bring me.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #834 on: February 10, 2014, 02:41:12 PM »
what about bakeries? is this an impending civil war? bourbon and baker has a bakery, 4O is opening a bakery called 4Cakes right next to their restaurant, and radinas is opening a bakery in blue earth place. I also saw there was a chocolate place across from the chef, is that kind of a bakery? Can that tiny radius support so many specialty bakeries? worth a doubt, if you ask me.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #835 on: February 10, 2014, 02:48:16 PM »
does mhk have any classy restaurants?  i need to pick a place for my sub deb date to bring me.

the quick answer is yes. the longer version is that i assimilated the key words "mhk" "classy" "clams" "date" and "subdeb" and entered them all into the super computer that i built for the posters who look like celebrities thread from last year and it spit out "olive garden". let me know if anyone else needs me to do this for them. the confidence level of the machine for that suggestion was 95% incase anyone was wondering.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 02:54:14 PM by rick daris »

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #836 on: February 10, 2014, 02:59:33 PM »

the quick answer is yes. the longer version is that i assimilated the key words "mhk" "classy" "clams" "date" and "subdeb" and entered them all into the super computer that i built for the posters who look like celebrities thread from last year and it spit out "olive garden". let me know if anyone else needs me to do this for them. the confidence level of the machine for that suggestion was 95% incase anyone was wondering.

I have a client in from philadelphia.  He is shorter than me and has a mustache.  looks a lot like Richard Dreyfus but dresses better

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #837 on: February 10, 2014, 03:03:34 PM »

I have a client in from philadelphia.  He is shorter than me and has a mustache.  looks a lot like Richard Dreyfus but dresses better
Kites have the burger.

Online pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #838 on: February 10, 2014, 03:05:04 PM »

olive garden is classy?  smh.  time for you to upgrade you computer's ram b/c #massivefail

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #839 on: February 10, 2014, 03:05:31 PM »

olive garden is classy?  smh.  time for you to upgrade you computer's ram b/c #massivefail

catfish n stuff

Online pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #840 on: February 10, 2014, 03:07:17 PM »
#closed

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #841 on: February 10, 2014, 03:09:29 PM »

well the computer assigns different weighted averages based on a log base 10 scale of information that i derived when i built it using a "warp" processing chip and near as i can tell it put more "weight" into "clams" then it typically does into single words, but i've never seen it make a mistake before so unless i start to see a pattern or something i'm going to error (lol) on the side of the computer.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #842 on: February 10, 2014, 03:13:20 PM »

"philadelphia" and "mustache" managed to spit out little apple brewing co  :dunno:

Online pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #843 on: February 10, 2014, 03:23:03 PM »
if i were guessing the philadelphia + mustache connection it would be because oscar springsteen used to have a mustache.

The Big Train

« Reply #844 on: February 11, 2014, 05:22:05 PM »
The new KFC is almost done you guys  :drool:

You can also see the new sign from I-70.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #845 on: February 11, 2014, 05:24:55 PM »
new mcdonalds in march!

the kfc looks about the same schedule, or maybe even a little before!
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #846 on: February 11, 2014, 06:13:57 PM »

"philadelphia" and "mustache" managed to spit out little apple brewing co  :dunno:
That's odd. My machine suggested Karnivore BBQ.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #847 on: February 13, 2014, 07:46:28 PM »
@mikestanton14: He also hinted to pay attention to what goes in at the old K-Mart. Said nothing's certain, but his "intel" says it will be very popular.

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #848 on: February 13, 2014, 08:29:16 PM »
The new 4 Olives is very well done. I'll probably be back more because of location and aesthetic. Menu is slightly different, but nothing crazy.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #849 on: February 13, 2014, 08:30:48 PM »
@mikestanton14: He also hinted to pay attention to what goes in at the old K-Mart. Said nothing's certain, but his "intel" says it will be very popular.

Please god let this be laser tag related.