Author Topic: sd white/non-white midwestern thread topic of the day (garden)  (Read 41705 times)

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
Re: sd white/non-white midwestern thread topic of the day (garden)
« Reply #700 on: July 10, 2019, 10:41:01 PM »
I'm tapping out of this thread for the year. Job change, lack of time, and horribly atypical weather have stunted the crap out of my growth. It's embarrassing.

Congrats to all you farmland assholes on your crops. :dubious:

CW, did you not just see that mother nature just gave my corn crop the middle finger?

Do you think I'm just going to give up and not grow any food this year? Get back on your saddle and turn some lemons into lemonade.
"I think my grandpa killed some body once, he never liked to talk about Kent State though"

Offline cDubya

• Coal Grab'r
  • Katpak'r
  • KCCO
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: July 14, 2019, 03:21:32 PM »
I'm tapping out of this thread for the year. Job change, lack of time, and horribly atypical weather have stunted the crap out of my growth. It's embarrassing.

Congrats to all you farmland assholes on your crops. :dubious:

CW, did you not just see that mother nature just gave my corn crop the middle finger?

Do you think I'm just going to give up and not grow any food this year? Get back on your saddle and turn some lemons into lemonade.
Haha, I'm working on it behind the gE scenes. Haven't been able to make time for serious garden attention and the plants are reflecting that greatly.

Been weeding in the evenings as time allows, and will be fertilizing (not something I do mid year) after that's done. We'll get through this, I'm sure.

Offline libstradamus

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: July 14, 2019, 06:14:11 PM »
I enjoy weeding in the evenings as well  :cheers:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite