Author Topic: Bin laden dead??  (Read 67904 times)

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Re: Bin laden dead??
« Reply #300 on: May 03, 2011, 07:23:21 AM »

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: May 03, 2011, 07:23:34 AM »

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: May 03, 2011, 07:24:10 AM »

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: May 03, 2011, 07:24:21 AM »

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: May 03, 2011, 07:24:36 AM »

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: May 03, 2011, 07:27:29 AM »
Anyone who is trying to claim the moral highground about not celebrating a "humans" death or thinks that this "doesn't change anything" is a rough ridin' idiot and a tool.

The face of the most traumatic event to occur in most Americans lives was just killed and you wonder why so many people are happy? eff off back to the Soviet Union.  :shakesfist:

"I mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of one, not even an enemy. Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that." - MLK Jr.

Apparently the KHAN is  :opcat:.

How does the supposed killing of OBL change anything? We're still going to be in the middle east with no foreseeable ending. Still illegally bombing Pakistan. Still spending a trillion dollars a year to line the pockets of the oil companies.

The list goes on.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: May 03, 2011, 09:00:25 AM »

How does the supposed killing of OBL change anything?

lol
« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 10:57:33 AM by SkinnyBenny »
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline 5601js

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: May 03, 2011, 09:43:56 AM »

How does the supposed killing of OBL change anything? We're still going to be in the middle east with no foreseeable ending. Still illegally bombing Pakistan. Still spending a trillion dollars a year to line the pockets of the oil companies.

The list goes on.

Are you able to take the positive out of a situation or is everything negative to you?
Not really sure that anyone is claiming that OBL being gone solves all the world's problems, but not having to worry about possibly the greatest terrorist in modern history (maybe ever) should be considered a positive, no?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: May 03, 2011, 10:08:38 AM »

The list goes on.

Are you able to take the positive out of a situation or is everything negative to you?
Not really sure that anyone is claiming that OBL being gone solves all the world's problems, but not having to worry about possibly the greatest terrorist in modern history (maybe ever) should be considered a positive, no?

But the government WANTS you to take it as a positive.  rube.

Offline 5601js

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: May 03, 2011, 10:14:12 AM »

The list goes on.

But the government WANTS you to take it as a positive.  rube.

I don't give two shits what the government wants me to think. I personally am glad he's gone.
I didn't realize thinking on your own is really that hard to do.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: May 03, 2011, 10:21:00 AM »

Offline Pett

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • KLI GOD
    • View Profile

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: May 03, 2011, 10:34:32 AM »
don't understand the fascination people have with wanting to see a picture of a dead body with a gunshot wound to the head. 

really creepy.

Offline 5601js

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: May 03, 2011, 10:43:33 AM »
http://whitehouse.blogs.cnn.com/2011/05/03/even-more-on-the-photos/

:cheers:

For those people (dax) that think the firefight lasted 40 minutes, you might consider that they did a lot of looting in that 40 minutes as well, and that was accomplished after he was dead. Time could probably go pretty quick if you're going room to room looking for evidence/sensitive info.

Offline Pett

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • KLI GOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: May 03, 2011, 10:48:05 AM »
don't understand the fascination people have with wanting to see a picture of a dead body with a gunshot wound to the head. 

really creepy.

says the guy who cracks jokes about dylan meier dying. :rolleyes:

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Worst poster on this board by far
    • View Profile
« Reply #315 on: May 03, 2011, 10:55:46 AM »

really creepy.

Yeah...this.
"Son. This is why we are wildcats. Hard work, pride, the heart of this country. And if that's not enough for you, you can just move to California with your punk friends."

Offline reidrolled

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: May 03, 2011, 11:13:25 AM »
Anyone who is trying to claim the moral highground about not celebrating a "humans" death or thinks that this "doesn't change anything" is a rough ridin' idiot and a tool.

The face of the most traumatic event to occur in most Americans lives was just killed and you wonder why so many people are happy? eff off back to the Soviet Union.  :shakesfist:

"I mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of one, not even an enemy. Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that." - MLK Jr.

does anyone else get a kick out of seeing Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) fake quotes pop up all over the internet and everyone thinking they are legitimate?  - abraham lincoln

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: May 03, 2011, 11:19:48 AM »

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: May 03, 2011, 11:28:55 AM »

really creepy.

i don't want to see dylan's bloody, jacked up body.   :ck:

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: May 03, 2011, 11:31:57 AM »
The Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) Mexican press published a profile on a Mexican-American SEAL involved in the operation. Hope that guy gets a chance to pull some major culo before they blow up his car or something.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: May 03, 2011, 11:34:58 AM »
The Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) Mexican press published a profile on a Mexican-American SEAL involved in the operation. Hope that guy gets a chance to pull some major culo before they blow up his car or something.

i really don't think it's that big a deal

Offline 5601js

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: May 03, 2011, 11:35:35 AM »

:facepalm:
Mexico should avoid trying to be the good guys and stick to things they are actually good at, like drug trafficking and encouraging their members to illegally come to the USA.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: May 03, 2011, 11:36:32 AM »
The respected Mexican press published a profile on a Mexican-American SEAL involved in the operation. Hope that guy gets a chance to pull some major culo before they blow up his car or something.

Yeah, alqueda has had incredible success car bombing the Navy Seals.

Offline the KHAN!

• Katpak'r
  • The Prince of Darkness and Sorrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: May 03, 2011, 11:38:25 AM »

Caught me again.

Apparently you are a Terrorist.
The Scheme Doctor
Up the Banana Wall