Author Topic: Bin laden dead??  (Read 67826 times)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: Bin laden dead??
« Reply #275 on: May 02, 2011, 05:46:51 PM »
Counterterrorism chief John Brennan told reporters that while  bin Laden had vowed to go down fighting, in his last moments alive the master terrorist hid behind a woman.

The woman who bin Laden tried to use as a human shield was killed in the U.S. raid, Brennan said. Whether she shielded him willingly is not known.

:surprised:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: May 02, 2011, 05:53:59 PM »
Counterterrorism chief John Brennan told reporters that while  bin Laden had vowed to go down fighting, in his last moments alive the master terrorist hid behind a woman.

The woman who bin Laden tried to use as a human shield was killed in the U.S. raid, Brennan said. Whether she shielded him willingly is not known.

Great Theater . . . well, I guess we'll have to take their word for it.   A fait accompli for the former CIA asset Osama Bin Laden.

Thanks for helping to take down the Ruskies and securing those poppy fields for the CIA until the ISI backed Taliban came along.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: May 02, 2011, 05:58:13 PM »

Foolish sheeple, didn't you know bin Laden was killed last year but that somehow he managed to have kidney and respiratory failure up through this year?
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: May 02, 2011, 06:09:03 PM »

Foolish sheeple, didn't you know bin Laden was killed last year but that somehow he managed to have kidney and respiratory failure up through this year?

Wow, you're extremely butt hurt Skinny. 

Why wasn't OBL ever indicted for 9-11??  Seems strange that the de facto CEO of the "organization" responsible for 9-11 wouldn't actually be formally indicated.

What did the FBI say in relation to Bin Laden and 9-11 Skinny . . . anything?

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: May 02, 2011, 06:12:19 PM »
Wait, I think I'm finally getting it.  Are you the guy from Loose Change?
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Dirty Sanchez

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: May 02, 2011, 06:13:11 PM »
biden looks great in that photo

Obama watching like he has borrowed money on the outcome.

Chick in the back by the door looks like she might be lost and wandered in at a really bad time.

Dude in the blue in back is about to give the bald guy a turban wedgie in celebration.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: May 02, 2011, 06:17:20 PM »
Wait, I think I'm finally getting it.  Are you the guy from Loose Change?

Why can't you just answer the question Skinny??

Remember now, the previous and current administration painted a broad picture convincing the majority of the American Electorate that OBL was the the guy pulling all the pieces together to make 9-11 happen.

Why didn't the DOJ formally indict OBL?  Simple question.

Offline Dirty Sanchez

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: May 02, 2011, 06:23:46 PM »
Because they planned on double-tapping him all along.  Or predator droning him.  Simple enough.

Occam's Razor.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: May 02, 2011, 06:32:43 PM »
Say Obamabots, and butt hurt individuals . . . how does it feel knowing that torture or at minimum extremely repressive rendition methods helped the United States ultimately "find" and "kill" OBL?

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=13512344

Just say no to Torture, unless it makes our Democratic President look good.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: May 02, 2011, 06:33:38 PM »
Holy crap dax, you actually are one of those "911 was an inside job" guys, aren't you??? I was kidding before, but damn.

Well............Here you go.  This makes more sense than anything else I've read on the topic.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #285 on: May 02, 2011, 06:34:52 PM »
Say Obamabots, and butt hurt individuals . . . how does it feel knowing that torture or at minimum extremely repressive rendition methods helped the United States ultimately "find" and "kill" OBL?

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=13512344

Just say no to Torture, unless it makes our Democratic President look good.

Mohammed did not reveal the names while being subjected to the simulated drowning technique known as waterboarding, former officials said. He identified them many months later under standard interrogation, they said, leaving it once again up for debate as to whether the harsh technique was a valuable tool or an unnecessarily violent tactic.
:users:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: May 02, 2011, 06:44:21 PM »
You are one easily manipulated little lemming aren't you skinny . . . golly, the CIA guys said he didn't give out the information under torture, so golly that must be true.

Then again, he had already been tortured, so why wouldn't the guy think he'd be tortured again in the Eastern European hell hole he was being kept in.

Why can't you ever answer any questions Skinny?

Just say No to State Sanctioned Assassination, rendition and torture . . . Unless a Democrat is President.

« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 06:46:03 PM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: May 02, 2011, 06:46:05 PM »
You are one easily manipulated little lemming aren't you skinny . . . golly, the CIA guys said he didn't give out the information under torture, so golly that must be true.

Then again, he had already been tortured, so why wouldn't the guy think he'd be tortured again in the Eastern European hell hole he was being kept in.

Why can't you ever answer any questions Skinny?

Just say No to State Sanctioned Assanation, rendition and torture . . . Unless a Democrat is President.

Just don't really care that much.   :dunno:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: May 02, 2011, 06:46:43 PM »

Sad 

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: May 02, 2011, 06:49:44 PM »

Sad 

Well also because it's fun to watch you get your panties in a bundle.   :cool:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: May 02, 2011, 06:52:42 PM »

Sad 

You seem to be much more butt hurt about everything that I am.

I guess you don't like when somebody actually makes you think and messes with your lemming like political paradigm.

Sad . . . really.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: May 02, 2011, 06:58:07 PM »
This thread now sucks.

Offline ew2x4

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: May 02, 2011, 07:26:24 PM »
John Lithgow is definitely in that photo.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: May 02, 2011, 08:06:15 PM »
This thread now sucks.

Yeah dax pretty much ruins everything.  

Now then.  About John Lithgow: ew2x4 is super right about that.  Someone please photoshop this adorable guy in as well:

« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 08:58:31 AM by SkinnyBenny »

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: May 02, 2011, 08:54:41 PM »
i wonder where Ron Prince was during all of this.  Someone ask him.

I think he was the twitter guy who could hear the helicopters.

Offline Pendergast

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: May 02, 2011, 09:32:23 PM »
Dax always goes crazy with the typos when he's mad, so cute.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: May 02, 2011, 10:12:13 PM »

I would probably have tried to hide behind something that had a prayer of stopping an assault rifle bullet, FWIW.

Offline SwiftCat

• #LIFE
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Depth Charge
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: May 02, 2011, 10:41:38 PM »
Anyone who is trying to claim the moral highground about not celebrating a "humans" death or thinks that this "doesn't change anything" is a rough ridin' idiot and a tool.

The face of the most traumatic event to occur in most Americans lives was just killed and you wonder why so many people are happy? eff off back to the Soviet Union.  :shakesfist:

"I mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of one, not even an enemy. Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that." - MLK Jr.

Apparently the KHAN is  :opcat:.

Offline CrushNasty

• Katpak'r
  • Future Shooter Jones W.C.
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: May 02, 2011, 10:54:45 PM »

Sad 

Would like to know your metric for this.  My scorecard said differently.

Offline Dirty Sanchez

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: May 03, 2011, 05:18:06 AM »

Sad 

Would like to know your metric for this.  My scorecard said differently.

dax is apparently the "russian judge".