Author Topic: Bin laden dead??  (Read 66576 times)

Offline I_have_purplewood

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: Bin laden dead??
« Reply #225 on: May 02, 2011, 01:01:35 PM »
How old was this Bin Laden guy?  Anyone?  I'm kinda thinking the dude was close to death anyway so it takes some of the joy out of it for me.  Bet he had rectal cancer or something..
I will still have a :drink:tho. 
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: May 02, 2011, 01:01:42 PM »
Public credit.  Mad poon.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: May 02, 2011, 01:04:31 PM »
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/09/23/terror/main2035766.shtml

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/story?id=6653678&page=1

Sorry OKC, I mistook you for someone who actually knew how to use the Internet.

both links were talking about rumors, dummy.   :shakesfist:

Offline 5601js

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: May 02, 2011, 01:05:47 PM »
If you pulled the trigger, do you want public credit or do you want to avoid becoming target #1?

Me personally? I don't want the credit, but this would be entirely dependent on the individual. So many of our badass SEALs are people that buy in for the common good and are doing their duty, not doing anything for personal merit.

But damn, even if the person that pulled the trigger has never put himself first, this case would make straying from the norm so tempting.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: May 02, 2011, 01:06:51 PM »
BOOK DEAL!!!!!

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: May 02, 2011, 01:09:06 PM »
Hope we off some of those dudes at Gitmo now.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: May 02, 2011, 01:12:17 PM »
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: May 02, 2011, 01:13:06 PM »
There won't be any public recognition of who double-tapped Osama in the side of the head.  Seal Team Six is more secretive than OB.

http://www.nationaljournal.com/whitehouse/the-secret-team-that-killed-bin-laden-20110502

Offline the KHAN!

• Katpak'r
  • The Prince of Darkness and Sorrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: May 02, 2011, 01:14:26 PM »
I still have a boner. I hope the rest of who aren't at least fistpumping to these recent happenings get a mild cancer.
The Scheme Doctor
Up the Banana Wall

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: May 02, 2011, 01:18:31 PM »

Oh okay, well, then it never happened I suppose, he was a rock of a man, a real spartan.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: May 02, 2011, 01:19:44 PM »

Oh okay, well, then it never happened I suppose, he was a rock of a man, a real spartan.

he was only 54 years old, dummy.  Younger than you,  :lol:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: May 02, 2011, 01:20:32 PM »
Big day for the new Obamabot War Lovers . . . you all should get to work writing the screen play.

Yeah OKC, he was in prime health . . .  you said so.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: May 02, 2011, 01:20:48 PM »
You know, I don't think that the elite Seals who did this are really over-the-top patriotic.  Gun to my head, I bet that most are just massive adrenaline junky bad asses who simply love kicking ass and killing, while equipped with most lethal weapons and support equipment on earth.

One step up from sociopaths...or actually sociopaths.  You have to be to do the job correctly.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: May 02, 2011, 01:21:27 PM »
Big day for the new Obamabot War Lovers . . . you all should get to work writing the screen play.

Yeah OKC, he was in prime health . . .  you said so.

the cbs link you gave me said it was rumored that he was ill, and then it said that it was rumored he was dead.  if you think that's accurate, then good job, grandpa.

:shakesfist:

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: May 02, 2011, 01:23:44 PM »
dax has recently been doing an incredible job of making himself look like a legit crazy person, imo.   :popcorn:

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #240 on: May 02, 2011, 01:24:22 PM »
I honestly have NO idea what is going on between the Dax and OKC posts.  I spent a few minutes trying to figure out what was going on, but I gave up.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: May 02, 2011, 01:26:23 PM »
I honestly have NO idea what is going on between the Dax and OKC posts.  I spent a few minutes trying to figure out what was going on, but I gave up.

dax has gone back and forth from thinking that bin laden has already been dead, to saying that he was ill and weak.  also that this was all a big scheme to avoid the real problems of the world/govt.

i, on the other hand, just think that b. hussein obama is pretty awesome in his commander-in-chief'ing skills.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: May 02, 2011, 01:30:14 PM »
Apparently OKC is too dumb to recognize another "Squirrel" moment in the history of modern U.S. politics.

It makes for great theater, and the newly born Obamabot war lovers are now all Freedom Fries and Kill'em all.

Grats.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: May 02, 2011, 01:31:49 PM »
Apparently OKC is too dumb to recognize another "Squirrel" moment in the history of modern U.S. politics.

It makes for great theater, and the newly born Obamabot war lovers are now all Freedom Fries and Kill'em all.

Grats.

was this how you reacted when germany announced that hitler was dead?   :shakesfist:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: May 02, 2011, 01:33:04 PM »

Grats.

was this how you reacted when germany announced that hitler was dead?   :shakesfist:

Shouldn't you be worried about the "uninformed" wedding photo guy?   :pbj:

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: May 02, 2011, 01:35:11 PM »

Grats.

was this how you reacted when germany announced that hitler was dead?   :shakesfist:

:shakesfist:  "those mother fuckers in japan are lying their asses off, we didn't bomb crap"

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: May 02, 2011, 01:36:22 PM »

Grats.

:shakesfist:  "those mother fuckers in japan are lying their asses off, we didn't bomb crap"

Not even close to funny . . . you should probably just tap out now. 

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: May 02, 2011, 01:37:52 PM »

Grats.

:shakesfist:  "Yeah, the Jews are safe...but they're only going to ruin our banking system."

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: May 02, 2011, 01:40:36 PM »

Grats.

:shakesfist:  "Yeah, the Jews are safe...but they're only going to ruin our banking system."

That doesn't even make sense.   You're babbling now wedding boy.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: May 02, 2011, 01:45:47 PM »

Grats.

That doesn't even make sense.   You're babbling now wedding boy.

:shakesfist:  "sheeple!  goemawtards!  frankites!"