Author Topic: Bin laden dead??  (Read 67867 times)

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
Re: Bin laden dead??
« Reply #125 on: May 02, 2011, 01:50:34 AM »
scene at penn state:

also for other pics and videos from campuses across the country follow @notthefakeSVP

Am I the only one that is very pissed that our lame ass student body didn't do anything cool like this?  JFC, the media is blowing mizzou SO hard for the patriotic pics to come out of greek town.  Ohio St is trending worldwide because they had kids jump into a rough ridin' lake.  We had one douchebag wear a rank ass American flag shirt to a bar.  'Grats.  There are enough racist hayseeds on this rough ridin' campus to cause a scene of biblical measures, and they all stayed in their shitty ass apartments to make towelhead jokes and drink buschh heavy. 

eff us.

Offline bigDcat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: May 02, 2011, 01:58:23 AM »
better video of penn state:
 :emawkid:
skip to about 45 seconds in.

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: May 02, 2011, 02:01:04 AM »
scene at penn state:

also for other pics and videos from campuses across the country follow @notthefakeSVP

Am I the only one that is very pissed that our lame ass student body didn't do anything cool like this?  JFC, the media is blowing mizzou SO hard for the patriotic pics to come out of greek town.  Ohio St is trending worldwide because they had kids jump into a rough ridin' lake.  We had one douchebag wear a rank ass American flag shirt to a bar.  'Grats.  There are enough racist hayseeds on this rough ridin' campus to cause a scene of biblical measures, and they all stayed in their shitty ass apartments to make towelhead jokes and drink buschh heavy. 

eff us.

Doesn't seem like THAT many universities did something. It was definitely below 50%, so we're not out of the ordinary. And just because we didn't have a picture sent in doesn't mean we didn't do something. People celebrate in different ways.

A lot of the pictures and videos on that twitter feed were pretty insignificant celebrations. I'm sure there were similar celebrations going on in Aggieville. The only difference being that no one was recording it. Also, half of the tweets on that feed were about PSU and OS;, schools with much bigger student bodies than ours.

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: May 02, 2011, 02:04:18 AM »
scene at penn state:

eff us.

Doesn't seem like THAT many universities did something. It was definitely below 50%, so we're not out of the ordinary. And just because we didn't have a picture sent in doesn't mean we didn't do something. People celebrate in different ways.

A lot of the pictures and videos on that twitter feed were pretty insignificant celebrations. I'm sure there were similar celebrations going on in Aggieville. The only difference being that no one was recording it. Also, half of the tweets on that feed were about PSU and OS;, schools with much bigger student bodies than ours.

Let me meltdown about this.  Please.

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: May 02, 2011, 02:13:48 AM »
scene at penn state:

eff us.

Ah, what the hell. Go crazy.

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: May 02, 2011, 02:23:23 AM »
scene at penn state:

eff us.

Ah, what the hell. Go crazy.

Sorry, I have two best friends at Mizzou and OSU and they are raising my little brother syndrome to unfathomable levels.

Also, southern comfort makes me an angry patriot.

Offline LynchMob

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: May 02, 2011, 02:43:36 AM »

Aggieville. Tonight. If you weren't down there, you missed an epic amount of drunk patriotism. what a night. Go usa. go cats. god bless.

I was right behind those guys in that picture. Aggieville was definitely fun, great times.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: May 02, 2011, 06:23:09 AM »
damn.  wish i would have known that geraldo was on.  like listening to the way he talks. 

catzacker

« Reply #133 on: May 02, 2011, 06:29:43 AM »
jfc.  Toby Keith was right.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: May 02, 2011, 06:45:39 AM »
Is dax the most butthurt person in the world?

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: May 02, 2011, 07:08:58 AM »

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: May 02, 2011, 07:15:26 AM »
They already tossed him in the ocean. Great.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: May 02, 2011, 07:27:02 AM »
sorry, just can't celebrate anyone's death. :ck:

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: May 02, 2011, 07:29:29 AM »

They had to bury him within a day.   What were theey suppose to do? :dunno:

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: May 02, 2011, 07:32:27 AM »

Buried him, I guess  :dunno:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: May 02, 2011, 07:40:10 AM »
Good to see the sheeple taking this one hook, line and sinker.

Nuke-Biological team recalled from Japan, Security Tightened, Wiki-Leaks:  Nuke-Biological Hell if Bin Laden Killed . . . Big Sis is on the alert, so get your papers in order and get ready to be searched the gubment says it's for your own "safety" there's terra-ists in these woods.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: May 02, 2011, 07:44:25 AM »

Nuke-Biological team recalled from Japan, Security Tightened, Wiki-Leaks:  Nuke-Biological Hell if Bin Laden Killed . . . Big Sis is on the alert, so get your papers in order and get ready to be searched the gubment says it's for your own "safety" there's terra-ists in these woods.

I have no idea what your angle is but I enjoy it

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: May 02, 2011, 07:47:19 AM »

Is this in English?
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline Saulbadguy

• Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • what
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: May 02, 2011, 07:47:35 AM »

Nuke-Biological team recalled from Japan, Security Tightened, Wiki-Leaks:  Nuke-Biological Hell if Bin Laden Killed . . . Big Sis is on the alert, so get your papers in order and get ready to be searched the gubment says it's for your own "safety" there's terra-ists in these woods.

I have no idea what your angle is but I enjoy it
agreed, would like to see more of this
Where did you get that overnight bag?

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: May 02, 2011, 07:50:10 AM »
If Havs hadn't quit, we'd have gotten lots of posts about how isu demonstrated itself to be the greatest place in the world with their osama stuff last night.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: May 02, 2011, 07:52:44 AM »

Buried him, I guess  :dunno:

He would get dug back up by a long list of nut jobs.

catzacker

« Reply #146 on: May 02, 2011, 07:57:22 AM »
obama missed a hell of an opportunity to have "damn it feels good to be a gangsta" playing as he walked out on the red carpet to announce he cap'd bin laden.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: May 02, 2011, 07:59:46 AM »
obama missed a hell of an opportunity to have "damn it feels good to be a gangsta" playing as he walked out on the red carpet to announce he cap'd bin laden.

As Tannahill was whining about the delay, I was praying (not really) that Obama came out in a dick floppin' tunnel dance.

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: May 02, 2011, 08:00:50 AM »
should've rolled up some bin laden weed with 3-6 mafia as well to celebrate.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: May 02, 2011, 08:02:14 AM »

Quote from: tweets from pakistani guy who lived down the street
ReallyVirtual Sohaib Athar
Go away helicopter - before I take out my giant swatter :-/
16 hours ago
»

ReallyVirtual Sohaib Athar
Helicopter hovering above Abbottabad at 1AM (is a rare event).
16 hours ago

:lol:
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."