Poll

Which current member of the Kansas State basketball squad will win this year?

Rodney McGruder
12 (12.2%)
Nick Russell
49 (50%)
The Canadian
27 (27.6%)
Jamar Samuels
4 (4.1%)
Frank Martin Goes to Miami
6 (6.1%)

Total Members Voted: 98

Author Topic: Who will win this summer's Frank Martin Change Your School Sweepstakes  (Read 34614 times)

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Who will win this summer's Frank Martin Change Your School Sweepstakes
« Reply #75 on: April 30, 2011, 05:00:37 PM »
Doc Spradling wasn't there, though  :frown:
:frown: (also Nick (or more likely that powerespect) is full of crap, he's gone)

yeah, more likely that powerespect.

or it's sprads

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 30, 2011, 07:22:22 PM »
somebody make me a list of the roster with schollies, then tell me what number we have to be at, then give me emails for the roster and I will take care of the rest. tia :bracketmouse:
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline Deez Nutz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 30, 2011, 08:20:16 PM »
Back in January a source of mine said that two guys were likely going to be gone during the off season:  Wally Judge and Will Spradling.  A week later Judge quit, and ever since then I've been worried about Spradling.  This whole time I didn't post on here about Spradling because I didn't want to start any rumors and because I hoped he would change his mind and stay.   :cry:

Online Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 30, 2011, 08:32:51 PM »
Back in January a source of mine said that two guys were likely going to be gone during the off season:  Wally Judge and Will Spradling.  A week later Judge quit, and ever since then I've been worried about Spradling.  This whole time I didn't post on here about Spradling because I didn't want to start any rumors and because I hoped he would change his mind and stay.   :cry:

TrimGoPowercat may be able to get you a job.  pm for further details.

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 30, 2011, 08:47:32 PM »

Yep, that's the kind of initiative we look for at GPC.  Have you ever sterilized a desk before?

Offline Deez Nutz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 30, 2011, 09:27:36 PM »

I don't need the job, but I wouldn't mind receiving an award of some kind for using the proper restraint on such highly sensitive information.  If I had spilled the beans too soon he might have left before the season was over.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 30, 2011, 09:37:24 PM »

I don't need the job, but I wouldn't mind receiving an award of some kind for using the proper restraint on such highly sensitive information.  If I had spilled the beans too soon he might have left before the season was over.

maybe the opposite though and if we knew in advance, we could've pi'd wally into staying and he wouldn't have had to have gone through the whole "frank, i quit. frank, i made a mistake and want back. what? i can't come back. seriously? :sad face:"

i mean really, you might be the reason that wally is no longer going to be here. think about that for a second.

Offline Deez Nutz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 30, 2011, 09:54:20 PM »

maybe the opposite though and if we knew in advance, we could've pi'd wally into staying and he wouldn't have had to have gone through the whole "frank, i quit. frank, i made a mistake and want back. what? i can't come back. seriously? :sad face:"

i mean really, you might be the reason that wally is no longer going to be here. think about that for a second.
Yeah, I really hadn't thought of it that way so you may have a point.  However, the team started winning a bunch of games after Wally left, and some have argued that his leaving at that time was actually a good thing.  So perhaps I could then take some credit for indirectly being responsible for us beating KU, Texas, etc. 

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 30, 2011, 10:18:58 PM »
mods, please immediatley ban deez nut for not spilling the beans on his rumor immediately when he heard it.

Offline Deez Nutz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 30, 2011, 10:25:25 PM »
mods, please immediatley ban deez nut for not spilling the beans on his rumor immediately when he heard it.

Figured you would be clapping your hands about it now that your wish is about to come true.......

http://goEMAW.com/forum/index.php?topic=10040.0

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 30, 2011, 10:45:53 PM »
Figured you would be clapping your hands about it now that your wish is about to come true.......

heheh.  good bump, d. nutz.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 30, 2011, 11:04:22 PM »

yeah. it's like, what the hell do we even have a message board for, if not to spread irresponsible rumors and such. bad person.

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: April 30, 2011, 11:42:13 PM »

:lol:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile

yeah. it's like, what the hell do we even have a message board for, if not to spread irresponsible rumors and such. bad person.

Anyone who doesn't want their spilled beans on the board but still wants to get some beans off their chest can PM said beans to steve dave (the protector of secret beans). 

Offline Deez Nutz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
I'm supposed to meet with my source again later today and hope to find out more about it.  However, I can't guarantee all the beans will be spilled if the information is too juicy.   :batman:

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I'm supposed to meet with my source again later today and hope to find out more about it.  However, I can't guarantee all the beans will be spilled if the information is too juicy.   :batman:

TrimGoPowercat can appreciate this.

TrimGoEMAW says eff You.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

TrimgoEMAW says eff You.

RickDarisKStateFans says please ask your source about possible wbb team defections as well.

Offline Deez Nutz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
TrimgoEMAW says eff You.

I know for a fact that my little brother could kick your little brother's ass.   :comehere:

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
TrimgoEMAW says eff You.

I know for a fact that my little brother could kick your little brother's ass.   :comehere:

Seems like you should donate then.

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The chokeout goEMAW kid cole would deliver to deez nutz and/or his little brother would be legendary
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline Deez Nutz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
TrimgoEMAW says eff You.

Seems like you should donate then.

I've donated plenty of my time and financially over several years.  I even took my little bro to see us mop the floor with #1 KU a couple of months ago rather than sell the ticket for a couple hundred bucks.  I guarantee he is way more EMAW than your little bro.   :emawkid:

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I've donated plenty of my time and financially over several years. 

Call the BFKS lady here tomorrow and see if she'll credit our goEMAW team with your time and financially.

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile

TrimgoEMAW says eff You.

RickDarisKStateFans says please ask your source about possible wbb team defections as well.
y-l_agoEMAW makes a big stink and acts like he is very dissapointed the slim jim, carrot, mayonnaise challenge didn't happen and blames Rick Daris
y-l_aRealLife is relieved he doesn't have to eat that crap.

Offline Deez Nutz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile

Call the BFKS lady here tomorrow and see if she'll credit our goEMAW team with your time and financially.

Yeah, but your BFKS is for the Wichita BBBS whereas mine would be for Riley County BBBS, so I would rather participate in my own shindig. 

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Yeah, but your BFKS is for the Wichita BBBS whereas mine would be for Riley County BBBS, so I would rather participate in my own shindig. 

My fault.  I missed your post about how you're leading a corresponding Riley County goEMAW team.