Poll

Which current member of the Kansas State basketball squad will win this year?

Rodney McGruder
12 (12.2%)
Nick Russell
49 (50%)
The Canadian
27 (27.6%)
Jamar Samuels
4 (4.1%)
Frank Martin Goes to Miami
6 (6.1%)

Total Members Voted: 98

Author Topic: Who will win this summer's Frank Martin Change Your School Sweepstakes  (Read 34619 times)

Offline Deez Nutz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
I've donated plenty of my time and financially over several years. 

Call the BFKS lady here tomorrow and see if she'll credit our goEMAW team with your time and financially.

Yeah, but your BFKS is for the Wichita BBBS whereas mine would be for Riley County BBBS, so I would rather participate in my own shindig. 

My fault.  I missed your post about how you're leading a corresponding Riley County goEMAW team.

Well I'm not on a team this year.  I was a couple of times in the past, but I hate asking for donations.  I mainly just like hanging out w/ my little bro.  I've been specifically teaching him tae kwon do for the purpose of kicking your bro's ass, though. 

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
I've donated plenty of my time and financially over several years. 

Call the BFKS lady here tomorrow and see if she'll credit our goEMAW team with your time and financially.

Yeah, but your BFKS is for the Wichita BBBS whereas mine would be for Riley County BBBS, so I would rather participate in my own shindig. 

My fault.  I missed your post about how you're leading a corresponding Riley County goEMAW team.

Well I'm not on a team this year.  I was a couple of times in the past, but I hate asking for donations.  I mainly just like hanging out w/ my little bro.  I've been specifically teaching him tae kwon do for the purpose of kicking your bro's ass, though. 

I don't mind asking for donations at all.  Donate some money, bad person.  goEMAW has a trophy to win.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline theswo

• Combo-Fan
  • Keep shooting, Gilbert
    • View Profile
Jeremy jones > nick russell :ck:. Frank?

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline EllToPay

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Typical EMAW
    • View Profile
he'll always have his running 3 to end the half against unlv. :frown:

Offline Underdog Wildcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
No question, Russell failed to live up to the hype he had as a recruit. Offensively, he was average(decent on a good day), defensively, he was subpar. Maybe if he would have gotten consistent, extended minutes, he could have established his game a little better.

At the end of the day, just a SOPH though, I guess our staff didn't see any room for improvement . :ck:

I hate to see Myles go with the likelihood of him losing eligibility if he wants to stay DI, but if the other transfer is anyone else other than him, it will be, for me at least, a definite WTF moment.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
never understood why russell is such a folk hero to ksufans/goEMAW'rs.  he was never consistent and never showed signs of being a big time player. 

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
No question, Russell failed to live up to the hype he had as a recruit. Offensively, he was average(decent on a good day), defensively, he was subpar. Maybe if he would have gotten consistent, extended minutes, he could have established his game a little better.

At the end of the day, just a SOPH though, I guess our staff didn't see any room for improvement . :ck:

I hate to see Myles go with the likelihood of him losing eligibility if he wants to stay DI, but if the other transfer is anyone else other than him, it will be, for me at least, a definite WTF moment.

Are we sure that there will be another?  2 grads, wally, and nick leave, 4 sign including gip, watson, jones, omari.

I assume if anyone else leaves, it will be 95 getting the 'ship

:dunno:

are my numbers off?

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
never understood why russell is such a folk hero to ksufans/goEMAW'rs.  he was never consistent and never showed signs of being a big time player. 

This, but I always got a lot of crap for pointing this out.

Online Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

My only issue is that we are replacing him with somebody else who will be inconsistent and never be a big time player. If anybody else transfers other than Canada, I will seriously start to turn on Frank.

Offline Underdog Wildcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Scolly count
1. Samuels
2. McGruder
3. Henriquez
4. Irving
5. Spradling
6. Southwell
7. Williams
8. Gipson
9. Diaz
10. Rodriguez
11. Lawrence
12. Watson
13. Jones
14. Myles

Something's got to give.

No scolly for DPete I guess   :frown:

Offline EllToPay

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Typical EMAW
    • View Profile

which of our guards this year (excluding jake) showed consistency and big timey-ness? nick, when played consistently, was the best offensive threat.

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
the meltdown will be epic when it turns out to be rod
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Who here wouldn't take Spradling over Russell?  Really all that needs to be said.  We have plenty of 2's that are Russell level.  I grant that he seemed like he should be better than he was, but that's very different than actually doing it particularly with Frank steering ship.  This is sad and all, but mostly because devon won't get a ship.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
95 isn't getting a 'ship.  <---- ok_cat confirmed on twitter last week.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
judge_me_now Wally Judge
Wow ppl act like I'm the first player to leave k- state in the last 3 years

:lol:

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
judge_me_now Wally Judge
And even if ur like "oh he left in the middle of the season" there were 9 games left I think thats way less than half. Check that math
Favorite Reply

CHECK YOUR SOURCE!!!

:facepalm:

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Sprads is way better than Nick.  At least Sprads gives us another outside threat and plays decent D.  Nicks does... well, what does Nick do?  He's good for like 2 good games per season.  eff Nick and eff Wally for being such a little bitch lately.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
judge_me_now Wally Judge
And even if ur like "oh he left in the middle of the season" there were 9 games left I think thats way less than half. Check that math
Favorite Reply

CHECK YOUR SOURCE!!!

:facepalm:

The FP only played in 17 of our 34 games... half
:adios:

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
judge_me_now Wally Judge
Lmao 9 players have left in the last 3 years. So we all must be assholes huh lil

LOUD NOISES!!!

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
judge_me_now Wally Judge
Lmao 9 players have left in the last 3 years. So we all must be assholes huh lil

are people calling judge an bad person on twitter?  i hate our fans.

"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
judge_me_now Wally Judge

are people calling judge an bad person on twitter?  i hate our fans.

I can only find one tweet that would have done it... There was nothing else.

BobSpecht Bobby Specht
So...@NickRussell12 just pulled a @judge_me_now. #adios #KState

Does Bobby post here?? Prepare for some twitter hate.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
judge_me_now Wally Judge

are people calling judge an bad person on twitter?  i hate our fans.

I didn't see any of this.