Author Topic: I live across the street from Wally (Photochoppers & Witticists only plz)  (Read 1851 times)

Offline Johnny Thunderbone

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
So I have the luxury of living within close proximity of former and current KSU human dunk shot highlight machines Wallace Judge and Jordan Enrique Roberts. I lived with two (2) others, but one (1) has recently taken residence in another town, and that roommate's bedroom had a perfect view of former and current KSU human dunk shot highlight machines Wallace Judge and Jordan Enrique Roberts's apartment, so at my disposal currently is one (1) window within eyeshot of the aforementioned human dunk shot highlight machines, and as a graphic design major I also have plenty of spare white foam core, illustration, and mat boards begging to be written on and hung for wandering eyes to see.

Below is a scale replica of said window. Any and all potential sign ideas will be taken into consideration.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Foam Denis Clemente cutout with huge comic book saying bubble with WALLLLAAAAAAAEEEEEEE! in it

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Life size pic of Aldon Smith, former mu footballer.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Life size pic of Aldon Smith, former mu footballer.

:lol:

Offline TaqMan

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
So I have the luxury of living within close proximity of former and current KSU human dunk shot highlight machines Wallace Judge and Jordan Enrique Roberts. I lived with two (2) others, but one (1) has recently taken residence in another town, and that roommate's bedroom had a perfect view of former and current KSU human dunk shot highlight machines Wallace Judge and Jordan Enrique Roberts's apartment, so at my disposal currently is one (1) window within eyeshot of the aforementioned human dunk shot highlight machines, and as a graphic design major I also have plenty of spare white foam core, illustration, and mat boards begging to be written on and hung for wandering eyes to see.

Below is a scale replica of said window. Any and all potential sign ideas will be taken into consideration.

creepy

Offline PoetWarrior

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
PoetWarrior
ENJOYS
WATCHING
YOU PLAY
BASKETBALL.
ALWAYS HAS,
ALWAYS WILL,
FOREVER, OR