Author Topic: Happy Holidays  (Read 2658 times)

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Happy Holidays
« on: April 20, 2011, 10:17:21 AM »
 :bigtoke: :bigtoke: :bigtoke: :bigtoke: :bigtoke: :bigtoke: :bigtoke: :bigtoke: :bigtoke: :bigtoke: :bong: :bong: :bong: :bong: :bong: :bong: :bong: :bong: :bong: :bong: :bong: :bong: :bong: :bong: :bong: :bong: :bong: :bong: :bong: :bong: :bong: :bong: :bong: :bong: :bong: :bong: :bong: :bong: :bong: :bong: :blah: :blah: :blah: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline AppleJack

• AppleJack
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • How are you doing today?
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Holidays
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2011, 10:27:51 AM »
I can't feel my face maaaaaaaan.
When one person, for whatever reason, has a chance to lead an exceptional life, he has no right to keep it to himself.

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Happy 4/20 goEMAW.com!
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2011, 11:33:48 AM »
puff puff pass!  :party:

Offline Branson Bound

• Good Christian Fan
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2011, 11:37:11 AM »
I can't feel my face maaaaaaaan.

I will pray for you.
GET WELL SOON RANDY!

Offline AppleJack

• AppleJack
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • How are you doing today?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2011, 12:52:02 PM »
Cops, come and try to snatch my crops.
When one person, for whatever reason, has a chance to lead an exceptional life, he has no right to keep it to himself.

Offline Dirty Sanchez

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2011, 04:50:38 PM »
This thread is really  :opcat: :opcat: :opcat:

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2011, 08:58:10 PM »

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2011, 12:17:47 AM »
'grats Curt

Offline slucat

• GIRL ALERT, GIRL ALERT
  • Combo-Fan
  • This SLU, not the city
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2011, 01:04:44 PM »
Saw three cars pulled over on I-70 in a "drug detection" area between 'hat and Topeka on Wednesday evening...didn't make the connection with it being 4/20 until yesterday.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2011, 01:57:47 PM »
Prob. on their way to the Starlight Theater for the Arcade Fire show.   :emawkid:

.....was increds.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline reidrolled

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2011, 02:56:12 PM »
Saw three cars pulled over on I-70 in a "drug detection" area between 'hat and Topeka on Wednesday evening...didn't make the connection with it being 4/20 until yesterday.

was this drug detection area on I 70? or had these cars pulled off onto an exit. I am fairly confident that drug checkpoints are illegal, so police tend to put up signs on a major highway and then pull cars over when they exit right after the signs

Offline Dirty Sanchez

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2011, 04:31:18 PM »

was this drug detection area on I 70? or had these cars pulled off onto an exit. I am fairly confident that drug checkpoints are illegal, so police tend to put up signs on a major highway and then pull cars over when they exit right after the signs

They pull you over if you pull off at the exit before, too.  My dad transports vehicles for a car dealership.  He pulled off because he was having some trouble with the car, not knowing there was a checkpoint ahead.  He got checked and went on his way after the car problem was resolved.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2011, 12:11:52 AM »
Since when do they have drug checkpoints?  And how did my Canadian friend's friends make it past, then?
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline slucat

• GIRL ALERT, GIRL ALERT
  • Combo-Fan
  • This SLU, not the city
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2011, 09:46:38 AM »

There were yellow temporary signs (like road work ahead signs) along interstate, and the cars were pulled over (spread out over a few miles) on interstate.  The drivers and in atleast one case, the passengers were standing in the ditch.

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2011, 09:50:43 AM »
Since when do they have drug checkpoints?  And how did my Canadian friend's friends make it past, then?

Had signs set up after the KU game this BB season, but must of conducted the checker during the game, because we didn't see any check point.

also:  eff cops for doing check points.  Should be illegal.  Do you jobs, pigs.  Check points are just lazy.

rough ridin' cops...

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2011, 11:31:53 PM »

Had signs set up after the KU game this BB season, but must of conducted the checker during the game, because we didn't see any check point.

also:  eff cops for doing check points.  Should be illegal.  Do you jobs, pigs.  Check points are just lazy.

rough ridin' cops...

woah. you tried a little too hard to be edgy there, ok_cat.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2011, 10:57:59 AM »

rough ridin' cops...

eff you for comparing cns casey to me.

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2011, 10:58:44 AM »

rough ridin' cops...

eff you for comparing cns casey to me.

Agreed.