Author Topic: European Club Soccer Thread! (EPL, Champions League, Europa, etc... :D )  (Read 1331841 times)

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Sporting KC
« Reply #5775 on: November 26, 2013, 02:52:08 PM »
$140/each for my gE buds.

Better not be serious.

My east stand tickets just sold on stubhub for $210 each. People are paying top dollar for this game as it's the first time (and potentially last) that KC will play the Cup in their home stadium. MLS has wanted to make it neutral site for a while now.

Except for the fact that it used to be like that up until last season.

Clearly this is the work of a sock.

Offline ShellShock

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5776 on: November 26, 2013, 02:56:38 PM »
NO rough ridin' crap PEOPLE WILL PAY A LOT OF MONEY FOR TICKETS.

That doesn't make scalping okay..

Which part upsets you?  That ShellShock isn't a real fan for selling his tix or that ShellShock is exploiting people? 

to point#2, if people are willing to pay the price...   :kstategrad:

I'm a real fan and would love to go, but I don't have enough tickets to take all my buds and ladyfriend...so i'm using the extra $$ to throw a watch party instead

Not accusing you of not being a real fan. I'm just frustrated.

For the record: I have made every single skc game this season before the cup and have already renewed my tickets for next year as I love love love skc games and the atmosphere there.

I can see why you're frustrated sunny...i wish that I would have checked on here before posting the tickets as I would have gladly sold them to some fellow goEMAW folks for face value. I do this with all of my tickets if I have to sell them. I'm not looking to get rich over scamming emaw brethren. I just have a sour taste since last time I tried to sell my ISU tickets, all I got were low ball offers after I was only looking to recover my actual cost in the ticket...no profit at all. I ended up getting face value in the end from a very nice emaw family in southern OP off of CL.

Hopefully you and your buds can find tickets!  :Cheers:

Offline ShellShock

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5777 on: November 26, 2013, 02:58:35 PM »
$140/each for my gE buds.

Better not be serious.

My east stand tickets just sold on stubhub for $210 each. People are paying top dollar for this game as it's the first time (and potentially last) that KC will play the Cup in their home stadium. MLS has wanted to make it neutral site for a while now.

Except for the fact that it used to be like that up until last season.

Clearly this is the work of a sock.

Just what I read man...used to do neutral site, then went to the aggregate method throughout the playoffs where we are now. I heard that there are many teams that would like to keep the aggregate home/away games through the first two rounds, then switch to a neutral site for the cup...FWIW (Not claiming on knowing much at all about soccer politics)

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5778 on: November 26, 2013, 03:00:12 PM »
ShellShock is either a motherfucking liar or a ticket broker. I have evidence of both. First of all it is very hard for me to believe that a Sporting fan and STH that posts on this board but has no previous posts in this thread. Also there's this

as it's the first time (and potentially last) that KC will play the Cup in their home stadium. MLS has wanted to make it neutral site for a while now.

Dumbfuck, this is only the second MLS Cup that isn't neutral site. Last year was the first season they went away from predetermined sites.

But this dumb [redacted] ShellShock also tried to sell gErs shitty ISU tickets for $40 each earlier in the season. 

Completely unrelated to this topic, but this moron also gave us this beaut of a post

http://goEMAW.com/forum/index.php?topic=28622.msg947670#msg947670

good lord, shut up

Good lord, everyone else shut up.  You guys are the ones crying about someone getting hurt during an entertaining skit that requires physical contact.

That isn't the point, you rough ridin' moron. First of all the willie skit or and other skit don't require someone getting speared. No one is advocating for the removal of all skits, just one that doesn't require someone to be maimed. Who rough ridin' cares if he volunteered to get hit, you think it is a good idea for the university to allow that massive liability risk to continue? There are lots of stupid things people would volunteer to do that wouldn't be a good idea for the school to showcase at midfield of a football game.

I also find it hilarious that these two morons are calling those of us that were actually there to see it soft because we were affected by thinking we were seeing a kid die in front of our faces.  No one is impressed by your moronic false bravado, most people who chime in with that bullshit are giant pussies.

You probably voted for Obama as well right? :bang:

Just because people choose to do something whether it's smart or dumb, doesn't mean that we need to stop or interfere with them. Nobody was outraged and demanding that the skits to cease immediately before the kid had a seizure. It's all being blown up because it's recent and fresh in people's minds.

Your history as a poster leads me not to believe your last post. Get your ass back to the pit.

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5779 on: November 26, 2013, 03:04:32 PM »
Problem is eff face (shellshock), you could have just let someone else purchase those tickets at face value. Instead your greedy ass decided to make a measly profit so you could afford some Doritos and pigs in a blanket for your watch party. I recently had to pay 4x face value for a concert ticket because of a piece of crap like you. Yes, supply and demand, I know. But it doesn't change the fact that you're a scumbag.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5780 on: November 26, 2013, 03:05:12 PM »
There are already 466 tickets available on stubhub. I know that ticket offices love supply and demand, but the massive amount of tickets already on the resale market can't make them happy.

Offline ShellShock

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5781 on: November 26, 2013, 03:06:19 PM »
ShellShock is either a motherfucking liar or a ticket broker. I have evidence of both. First of all it is very hard for me to believe that a Sporting fan and STH that posts on this board but has no previous posts in this thread. Also there's this

as it's the first time (and potentially last) that KC will play the Cup in their home stadium. MLS has wanted to make it neutral site for a while now.

Dumbfuck, this is only the second MLS Cup that isn't neutral site. Last year was the first season they went away from predetermined sites.

But this dumb [redacted] ShellShock also tried to sell gErs shitty ISU tickets for $40 each earlier in the season. 

Completely unrelated to this topic, but this moron also gave us this beaut of a post

http://goEMAW.com/forum/index.php?topic=28622.msg947670#msg947670

good lord, shut up

Good lord, everyone else shut up.  You guys are the ones crying about someone getting hurt during an entertaining skit that requires physical contact.

That isn't the point, you rough ridin' moron. First of all the willie skit or and other skit don't require someone getting speared. No one is advocating for the removal of all skits, just one that doesn't require someone to be maimed. Who rough ridin' cares if he volunteered to get hit, you think it is a good idea for the university to allow that massive liability risk to continue? There are lots of stupid things people would volunteer to do that wouldn't be a good idea for the school to showcase at midfield of a football game.

I also find it hilarious that these two morons are calling those of us that were actually there to see it soft because we were affected by thinking we were seeing a kid die in front of our faces.  No one is impressed by your moronic false bravado, most people who chime in with that bullshit are giant pussies.

You probably voted for Obama as well right? :bang:

Just because people choose to do something whether it's smart or dumb, doesn't mean that we need to stop or interfere with them. Nobody was outraged and demanding that the skits to cease immediately before the kid had a seizure. It's all being blown up because it's recent and fresh in people's minds.

Your history as a poster leads me not to believe your last post. Get your ass back to the pit.

Not a ticket broker, not a liar...try again.

To set the record straight, I sold the ISU tickets for face value, which is higher than $40 bucks.

As far as the cup, i'll admit that I am wrong. I read that teams don't like it/the thought of it, so there it is.

I don't support taking the willie skit down and my mind will not be changed by that.

Feel like a big man now MiR?

Offline ShellShock

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5782 on: November 26, 2013, 03:07:03 PM »
Problem is eff face (shellshock), you could have just let someone else purchase those tickets at face value. Instead your greedy ass decided to make a measly profit so you could afford some Doritos and pigs in a blanket for your watch party. I recently had to pay 4x face value for a concert ticket because of a piece of crap like you. Yes, supply and demand, I know. But it doesn't change the fact that you're a scumbag.

You supported the system by paying 4x face value friend.

Offline j-von

• Katpak'r
  • Hates The Band
    • View Profile
« Reply #5783 on: November 26, 2013, 03:08:50 PM »
just looked at the available tickets... this thing doesn't look like it's gonna make it to the general sale IMO

Yes, very sad. 

It's always possible tickets will drop quite a bit as we get closer to the game, especially if the weather outlook is crappy.

Offline Belvis Noland

• Katpak'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5784 on: November 26, 2013, 03:09:35 PM »
MIR makes a compelling case against our pal SShock.  But, fellas, I know we're all new to Championships around this town, but GMAFB, how is it that you all expect to pay face value for a championship ticket???  stop being dumbasses for a second and realize that you're not getting a ticket for face value and this is the reality of entertainment in America.

point number 2.  and more importantly.  I've been to like 2 games this year and I got a free ticket to the Championship through a corporate sponsor (hint name is on jersey).  Don't know if that makes any of you feel better or worse, but just wanted to let you know. 

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5785 on: November 26, 2013, 03:12:03 PM »
Quote from: MakeItRain
First of all it is very hard for me to believe that a Sporting fan and STH that posts on this board but has no previous posts in this thread.

This is very strange. I still think it's a sock

Offline ShellShock

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5786 on: November 26, 2013, 03:13:07 PM »
First of all it is very hard for me to believe that a Sporting fan and STH that posts on this board but has no previous posts in this thread.

Long time lurker...

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5787 on: November 26, 2013, 03:21:26 PM »
MIR- you trying for SRO tickets on Monday?

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5788 on: November 26, 2013, 03:23:33 PM »
MIR makes a compelling case against our pal SShock.  But, fellas, I know we're all new to Championships around this town, but GMAFB, how is it that you all expect to pay face value for a championship ticket???  stop being dumbasses for a second and realize that you're not getting a ticket for face value and this is the reality of entertainment in America.

point number 2.  and more importantly.  I've been to like 2 games this year and I got a free ticket to the Championship through a corporate sponsor (hint name is on jersey).  Don't know if that makes any of you feel better or worse, but just wanted to let you know.

I think the frustration is that people who feel they should be getting tickets aren't getting them, you are acting like people are expecting to walk up on the day of the match and grab some tickets at the top of the 18 for face value. They have had presales for season ticket holders and Cauldron Members and there are already 500 tickets on Stubhub, that's an issue. Why in the royal eff would anyone be mad that you got tickets from Ivy Funds? Nice #fanningbrag.

Long time lurker...

So are your posts then just limited to the pit, selling tickets, and calling people libs? You don't lurk, your post count is right there for us to see, bruh.

Offline ShellShock

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5789 on: November 26, 2013, 03:26:03 PM »

I think the frustration is that people who feel they should be getting tickets aren't getting them, you are acting like people are expecting to walk up on the day of the match and grab some tickets at the top of the 18 for face value. They have had presales for season ticket holders and Cauldron Members and there are already 500 tickets on Stubhub, that's an issue. Why in the royal eff would anyone be mad that you got tickets from Ivy Funds? Nice #fanningbrag.

Long time lurker...

So are your posts then just limited to the pit, selling tickets, and calling people libs? You don't lurk, your post count is right there for us to see, bruh.

I'd say that it's a bout 90% calling people libs, the other random posts in whatever board I please TBH. It's a shame that you don't even know me in real life because i'm a pretty relaxed and chill guy.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5790 on: November 26, 2013, 03:29:41 PM »
MIR- you trying for SRO tickets on Monday?

I'd actually prefer east stand but I've pretty much given up hope on that so yeah, SRO. I think I'm going to have two devices going at the same time and try for East Stand on one and SRO on the other. They won't sell out before the general public sale on Monday but there won't be many. I've yet to see what the max number of tickets you can buy with each transaction is, I'd guess it will be four, but it should be two.

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Champions League 13-14
« Reply #5791 on: November 26, 2013, 03:38:19 PM »
Basel has our number bad. Shocking game by my Chels. Deserved that loss. At least we are through to the knock outs tho.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2013, 03:45:43 PM by scottwildcat »

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5792 on: November 26, 2013, 03:40:54 PM »
I'd say that it's a bout 90% calling people libs, the other random posts in whatever board I please TBH. It's a shame that you don't even know me in real life because i'm a pretty relaxed and chill guy.

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5793 on: November 26, 2013, 03:40:55 PM »
Basel has our number bad. Shocking game by my Chelhs. Deserved that loss. At least we are through. To the knock outs tho.

Basel is just adding your number to it's collection of English numbers. They already have United's in their rolodex

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5794 on: November 26, 2013, 03:47:05 PM »
Basel has our number bad. Shocking game by my Chelhs. Deserved that loss. At least we are through. To the knock outs tho.

Basel is just adding your number to it's collection of English numbers. They already have United's in their rolodex

Yup. Oh well. We're through and assuming we can get a result from table bottom dwellers  we will qualify in the 1 spot.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2013, 03:50:48 PM by scottwildcat »

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #5795 on: November 26, 2013, 04:18:22 PM »

"Oh, there was Champions League today?"

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5796 on: November 26, 2013, 04:50:29 PM »
 :curse:   (JK,  :lol:)

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5797 on: November 26, 2013, 04:56:16 PM »
http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/06004A371A45B1E5

password: 13stmcup

GO GO GO GO GO GO

Online Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #5798 on: November 26, 2013, 05:08:27 PM »
http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/06004A371A45B1E5

password: 13stmcup

GO GO GO GO GO GO

BUMP!!!  omg abe you are a gigantic stud

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #5799 on: November 26, 2013, 05:10:03 PM »
All gE'ers without tix buy SS tix from that.