Author Topic: European Club Soccer Thread! (EPL, Champions League, Europa, etc... :D )  (Read 1331366 times)

Online Spaces

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: EPL Thread For Arsenal Fans And I Guess Other Fans As Well
« Reply #3050 on: May 29, 2013, 09:38:40 PM »
crystal palace is awesome. too bad they're losing zaha :/
they're begging and pleading United to loan him back to them this next year. we haven't decided yet.  :cool:

Online Spaces

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Sporting KC
« Reply #3051 on: May 29, 2013, 09:41:04 PM »
I think we're fine, Sunny. It's going to come down to matchups and how we're playing at the time, once the playoffs roll around.

We're going to get matched up with Houston, and they're going to kick our teeth in... again. :frown:
I think we'll be okay as long as we don't get matched up with Houston or La Salle.

Wrong. Houston is Wisconsin. LaSalle is Philadelphia Union or some other team who knocks Houston out of the playoffs, so we all party, but then they beat us.
I wasn't calling Houston our La Salle. I thought it had already been discussed in here that Houston is our Wisconsin. As long as we don't draw Houston and as long as La Salle doesn't join the MLS, we'll be okay, is what I'm saying.

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
Re: The 100th installment Lamar Hunt US Open Cup Related
« Reply #3052 on: May 30, 2013, 09:26:50 AM »
Seattle and LA Galaxy lose today.  :billdance:

This is fantastic news. A little worried about Orlando City coming to town next though..  :ohno:

Good thing our four loaned SKC players can't play for them (allegedly - not confirmed yet I don't think).

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: The 100th installment Lamar Hunt US Open Cup Related
« Reply #3053 on: May 30, 2013, 02:40:26 PM »
Seattle and LA Galaxy lose today.  :billdance:

This is fantastic news. A little worried about Orlando City coming to town next though..  :ohno:

Good thing our four loaned SKC players can't play for them (allegedly - not confirmed yet I don't think).
[/quote

Confirmed now.

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #3054 on: May 30, 2013, 03:03:45 PM »
Dom is pretty butthurt over the ordeal. Can't say I blame him. He's deleted a tweet or two. His TL is pretty clean now.

But I think Robb made the right decision. We're trying to win a competition. This is the way to do it. Four wins away.

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3055 on: May 30, 2013, 03:51:29 PM »
Dom is pretty butthurt over the ordeal. Can't say I blame him. He's deleted a tweet or two. His TL is pretty clean now.

But I think Robb made the right decision. We're trying to win a competition. This is the way to do it. Four wins away.

Was it up to Robby and not in the loan contract? Why are Dom and all these SKC and OC fans surprised. This is how it is done all over the world.

Offline bonercat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3056 on: May 30, 2013, 03:59:06 PM »

Was it up to Robby and not in the loan contract? Why are Dom and all these SKC and OC fans surprised. This is how it is done all over the world.

Probably because most fans are still learning about how things are done in the sport.

I do feel bad for Dom, the guy is straight up tearing stuff up in Orlando.  I don't feel bad for Orlando though as they're winning with our guys anyway. 
[

Offline bonercat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3057 on: May 30, 2013, 04:03:18 PM »
See you later Torres.  :party:
[

Offline broXcore

• Katpak'r
  • cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #3058 on: May 30, 2013, 04:08:43 PM »
crystal palace is awesome. too bad they're losing zaha :/

hate crystal palace and their Barca wannabe kits.
more like barca with their wannabe crystal palace kits imvho

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #3059 on: May 30, 2013, 04:11:24 PM »

Fans are uneducated, yes. Most people who go to Sporting Park don't know crap about MLS or soccer in general. That's just how it is. And from what I've heard, it was Heineman who made the ultimate decision.

But we are paying these guys. Why the eff would we let them play against us to possibly beat us? That makes no sense. This was the correct decision.

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3060 on: May 30, 2013, 07:33:06 PM »

Fans are uneducated, yes. Most people who go to Sporting Park don't know crap about MLS or soccer in general. That's just how it is. And from what I've heard, it was Heineman who made the ultimate decision.

But we are paying these guys. Why the eff would we let them play against us to possibly beat us? That makes no sense. This was the correct decision.

I'm in it to win it. SIT THE eff DOWN DOM

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3061 on: May 30, 2013, 07:33:50 PM »
See you later Torres.  :party:

meh...i think you're jumping the gun. Maybe not, but i think it is early to be calling a moving van.

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #3062 on: May 31, 2013, 10:25:16 AM »
Soony is playing in June 4 and June 11 World Cup Qualifiers for Lebanon FWIW. Won't be here for the Orlando City game (or Montreal on Saturday).

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3063 on: May 31, 2013, 12:12:46 PM »
Soony is playing in June 4 and June 11 World Cup Qualifiers for Lebanon FWIW. Won't be here for the Orlando City game (or Montreal on Saturday).

Do not need.

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3064 on: May 31, 2013, 12:17:33 PM »
i will be at the game tomorrow, scott!
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3065 on: May 31, 2013, 01:36:44 PM »

Have fun man! Sing loud, sing proud!

Offline SabiNation

• Katpak'r
  • USA Handball - Rio 2016
    • View Profile
« Reply #3066 on: May 31, 2013, 01:44:08 PM »

:dubious: no shoutout?
"If i worked for the NY times, and my boss told me 'hey. if you keep ranking ksu so high, we may fire you' i would tell my boss to 'bring it on.'"  -FFF

Offline 3maw

• lurk'r extrodinaire
  • Combo-Fan
  • #TeamAldi
    • View Profile
« Reply #3067 on: May 31, 2013, 05:18:24 PM »

:dubious: no shoutout?

i'm gonna watch the game tomorrow, SN!

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3068 on: June 02, 2013, 08:54:06 AM »
i guess we lost last night? Was too busy boozecatting to pay attention. That sucks. Robb's meltdown on twitter was pretty good. I love how we have him. He doesn't want to accept losing, especially at home.

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #3069 on: June 02, 2013, 11:04:59 AM »

Do not need.

I meant that clears up any discrepancies we had about whether he's eligible for USMNT or not. But yes, confirmed. Do not need.

Online Spaces

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3070 on: June 02, 2013, 12:35:51 PM »
 :angry:

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3071 on: June 02, 2013, 01:40:15 PM »

Do not need.

I meant that clears up any discrepancies we had about whether he's eligible for USMNT or not. But yes, confirmed. Do not need.

Ah okay, I already conceded and acknowledged I was wrong.

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #3072 on: June 02, 2013, 02:15:50 PM »

Do not need.

Ah okay, I already conceded and acknowledged I was wrong.

:thumbs:

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #3073 on: June 03, 2013, 10:27:52 AM »
Jose to Chelsea

Chelsea FC ?@chelseafc 2h
Chelsea Football Club is delighted to announce the appointment of Jose Mourinho as our new first team manager... http://bit.ly/13zF1nU  #CFC

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3074 on: June 03, 2013, 01:20:10 PM »
:D