Author Topic: European Club Soccer Thread! (EPL, Champions League, Europa, etc... :D )  (Read 1332252 times)

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
Re: EPL Thread For Arsenal Fans And I Guess Other Fans As Well
« Reply #2475 on: May 07, 2013, 04:42:34 PM »
Moyes from Everton.

This is who I would have said. Pretty sure I said something about David Moyes a couple months ago, and some jerks yelled at me and called me stupid for saying he's a great manager. :dubious:

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Sporting KC
« Reply #2476 on: May 07, 2013, 04:43:34 PM »
Dear mocat,

I am sorry of being an EMAW, AND Sporting, AND Chelsea, AND Royals, AND Chiefs fan. I didn't know you could only be one.

gtfoomf

scottwildcat

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2477 on: May 07, 2013, 04:44:26 PM »
Moyes from Everton.

This is who I would have said. Pretty sure I said something about David Moyes a couple months ago, and some jerks yelled at me and called me stupid for saying he's a great manager. :dubious:

I might of been one but can't remember.

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
EPL Thread For Arsenal Fans And I Guess Other Fans As Well
« Reply #2478 on: May 07, 2013, 04:45:28 PM »

Moyes from Everton.

they were talking about moyes moving over as hciw during the city game earlier fwiw

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
Re: soccer thread for arsenal fans and other fans of teams and EPL 2012/13
« Reply #2479 on: May 07, 2013, 04:47:34 PM »
An inside source within the Arsenal program already told me that Arsenal was going to win because they have players who are awesome and kick the ball and pass it well and have a coach that can tell his players to do awesome things and they do it while Everton has shitty players who can't play soccer (or futbol, like Spanish people like to say it ) and have a Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) coach who has crap for brains and the whole shitty team eats crap and smell like crap because they don't shower after games and they suck each others dicks and lick ballsacks. Take it fwiw...

Actually one of the best in the league by far. Moyes :love:

Lol. No. A smart coach would leave that shitty team and have offers from other better, richer teams like Arsenal and Bayern who would want a smart coach who isn't crap for brained to coach their team. Evertons coach just eats crap and sucks balls and dicks.

Here.

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2480 on: May 07, 2013, 04:48:42 PM »
Lol Pexican is just butthurt Everton>Lolverpool

Offline Spaces

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2481 on: May 07, 2013, 04:53:17 PM »
Ron Prince

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #2482 on: May 07, 2013, 04:54:44 PM »
Ron Prince

Spaces says no to David Moyes? Who did you have in mind then? Mourinho? (Sorry Scott)

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2483 on: May 07, 2013, 04:57:06 PM »
Ron Prince

Yes take him!

(Nervous Jose would go to United any coach would be dumb not to listen to United  :ohno:)

Offline Spaces

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2484 on: May 07, 2013, 04:57:39 PM »
Weird scottwildcat meltdown.

Offline Spaces

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2485 on: May 07, 2013, 04:58:55 PM »
Replacing Sir Alex Ferguson with David Moyes is like replacing Cristiano Ronaldo with Ashley Young. Oh.  :frown:

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #2486 on: May 07, 2013, 05:00:01 PM »
Replacing Sir Alex Ferguson with David Moyes is like replacing Cristiano Ronaldo with Ashley Young. Oh.  :frown:

So you want Jose. Because anyone else honestly would be a step down..

If you ask me, Jose is going to Chelsea, but Idk.

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2487 on: May 07, 2013, 05:02:54 PM »

^ s_c and scott
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Offline Spaces

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2488 on: May 07, 2013, 05:04:05 PM »
I wouldn't feel comfortable being around Scott if we stole Jose right up from under them.

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #2489 on: May 07, 2013, 05:06:15 PM »
I wouldn't feel comfortable being around Scott if we stole Jose right up from under them.

Okay... so who else??

Offline Spaces

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2490 on: May 07, 2013, 05:11:51 PM »

Okay... so who else??
Ronaldo player-coach

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #2491 on: May 07, 2013, 05:14:27 PM »

Okay... so who else??
Ronaldo player-coach

:lol:

Offline broXcore

• Katpak'r
  • cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #2492 on: May 07, 2013, 05:18:44 PM »
hey guys, just checking in.

haven't posted in a while because i've been dealing with the possible reality of missing the champions league and losing my true love (bale)

the fact that we have an opportunity to take control of 4th with a win tomorrow gives me hope, but we have NEVER played well against chelsea when it matters (fa cup semi's anyone?)

i will be back to posting in here more, but if we lose, and miss out on champs league, i will act like a complete bitter $!#*. love you all.

Offline Spaces

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2493 on: May 07, 2013, 05:27:01 PM »

haven't posted in a while because i've been dealing with the possible reality of missing the champions league and losing my true love (bale)

the fact that we have an opportunity to take control of 4th with a win tomorrow gives me hope, but we have NEVER played well against chelsea when it matters (fa cup semi's anyone?)

i will be back to posting in here more, but if we lose, and miss out on champs league, i will act like a complete bitter $!#*. love you all.
I don't know if you saw my shout out a few days ago, but I've missed you friend!

Offline broXcore

• Katpak'r
  • cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #2494 on: May 07, 2013, 05:29:36 PM »

I don't know if you saw my shout out a few days ago, but I've missed you friend!
i did see that. i missed you as well :3

gonna be a really interesting run in. i think arsenal loses to wigan, tbh, since no one beats roberto martinez's men during a heated relegation battle (minus swansea)

in team news, dembele and lennon will be in the lineup tomorrow according to the official spurs account on twitter, so that definitely helps our chances. bale will need to be magnificent.

Offline Spaces

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2495 on: May 07, 2013, 05:30:44 PM »

Okay... so who else??

Offline broXcore

• Katpak'r
  • cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #2496 on: May 07, 2013, 05:31:52 PM »
i bet sven goran eriksson is available, spaces  ;)

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2497 on: May 07, 2013, 05:34:07 PM »

gonna be a really interesting run in. i think arsenal loses to wigan, tbh, since no one beats roberto martinez's men during a heated relegation battle (minus swansea)

in team news, dembele and lennon will be in the lineup tomorrow according to the official spurs account on twitter, so that definitely helps our chances. bale will need to be magnificent.

I really hate Tottenham (but not my Tottenham gE bros), but I also hate Arsenal and am tired of them being in the Champions League.

So I agree to tell my guys Hazard and Mata to let you guys win if we both promise to win our other games and keep Arsenal out of the CL.

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2498 on: May 07, 2013, 05:37:14 PM »

^ s_c and scott

studs.

(edit: me and s_c, don't know the two in the picture but they seem like studs too?)

Offline broXcore

• Katpak'r
  • cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #2499 on: May 07, 2013, 05:37:34 PM »

I really hate Tottenham (but not my Tottenham gE bros), but I also hate Arsenal and am tired of them being in the Champions League.

So I agree to tell my guys Hazard and Mata to let you guys win if we both promise to win our other games and keep Arsenal out of the CL.
this sounds very agreeable. i'm in.