Author Topic: European Club Soccer Thread! (EPL, Champions League, Europa, etc... :D )  (Read 1331927 times)

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
like, i was super pissed at this group of players for quitting on Jose, and going full mutiny oh him last year, but my goodness, now all of them are absolute heroes. I could not have been more wrong last year. 

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Chelsea are one win away from lifting the EPL Trophy, Chelsea, Tottenham, Liverpool, and City are going to the Champions League, and could be joined by Manchester United if they can win the Europa League. Sunderland and Boro are going down to the Championship and Hull and Swansea are battling and separated by one point trying to avoid going down.

Newcastle won the Championship and Brighton will be coming up with them, Reading vs Fulham and Wednesday vs Huddersfield begin a two leg playoff to gain an invite to Wembley to be the third team up. Wigan Athletic and Rotherham United are joined in relegation to League One by Blackburn Rovers

Offline Spaces

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
We suck :'bye cruel world:
Resting Pogba/Bailly/Rash/Valencia and no Ibra means another Rooney cameo. Can't stress enough how important those four have been for United, so I think we should be fine in Europa. It was annoying to just kind of concede this game to Arsenal though.

I will say this season will be a disaster if they don't win Europa now so I'm starting to get nervous  :ohno:

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
like, i was super pissed at this group of players for quitting on Jose, and going full mutiny oh him last year, but my goodness, now all of them are absolute heroes. I could not have been more wrong last year.

I told you and every bum ass Chelsea fan who's fault it was while it was happening.

We suck :'bye cruel world:
Resting Pogba/Bailly/Rash/Valencia and no Ibra means another Rooney cameo. Can't stress enough how important those four have been for United, so I think we should be fine in Europa. It was annoying to just kind of concede this game to Arsenal though.

I will say this season will be a disaster if they don't win Europa now so I'm starting to get nervous  :ohno:

If we lose Europa I want that dickhead fired, this is the best roster we've had in a decade. Yeah, this team is more talented than the 12-13 roster.

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I know you did, and you've been proven right and validated.

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Despite their best efforts, Manchester United reluctantly advanced pst Celta Vigo to the Europa League final.

Offline Spaces

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
That 2nd half was horrific. And now no Bailly for the final after the red card. What a massive cup final for United though. Why tf is it on a Wednesday when the Champions League final isn't even until the following weekend?

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
That 2nd half was horrific. And now no Bailly for the final after the red card. What a massive cup final for United though. Why tf is it on a Wednesday when the Champions League final isn't even until the following weekend?

FA Cup is that weekend, and FA Cup > Europa Cup.

Offline Spaces

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

FA Cup is that weekend, and FA Cup > Europa Cup.
Oh duh, that's right. Well I wish they would've squeezed them both into the same weekend but whatevs.

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Chelsea, champions.

Offline fun muffin

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
I'm really really nervous.  Can't believe Fulham even made the playoffs.  This is fun

Offline Spaces

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I'd like to see Craven Cottage back in the Premier league, but also wouldn't mind Wednesday joining because of their name.

Offline fun muffin

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Fulham showed some grit in the second half after going a goal down.  Ended 1-1.   :ohno:

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
sorry steaksdimes, congrats joda.  hull, boro, and sundy getting sent down

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
last game at white hart lane after 118 years there :frown:

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
This match has no juice MUFC is completely cooked and should lose about 3-0

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
who do you guys have in the Europa final?

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I'm perfectly okay with the field storming. Why in the hell do they beat and pull on the players so violently though? Are they all that drunk and stupid?

Offline joda

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Swans

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The rainbow over the bronze cockrel at the end of that ceremony was unreal.

Offline Spaces

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
who do you guys have in the Europa final?
Ajax  :ohno:

Offline fun muffin

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
0-0 at halftime for Fulham and Reading.   :ohno:

Offline fun muffin

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
 :frown:

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile