Author Topic: fatty  (Read 5009 times)

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
Re: fatty
« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2011, 04:59:17 PM »
WATCHED THAT MOVIE LAST NIGHT!!!!!!!!   :surprised:  :runaway:
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Leftcoastcat

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 06, 2011, 05:23:32 PM »
sorry, i always mix the dots from the feathers

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2011, 05:27:04 PM »
 :opcat:
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2011, 05:36:46 PM »
....was kind of joking with this thread because I know fatty's a deadbeat bbs'er now, but SOMEBODY has got to do this.  Loved the original big Pullen tribute vid right after the Wisconsin game, but man, the music could have been so much better/more dramatic.

Mine had dramatic music. WTF is wrong with mine?

yours was a real snooze cruize bro, snooze cruize.

boom you said you didn't watch it roasted.
i didn't.  i turned it on, then fell asleep within the first 20 seconds because it sucked so badly.  the few seconds i did catch just reminded me of a some 5th grade science fair project.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 06, 2011, 07:42:47 PM »
....was kind of joking with this thread because I know fatty's a deadbeat bbs'er now, but SOMEBODY has got to do this.  Loved the original big Pullen tribute vid right after the Wisconsin game, but man, the music could have been so much better/more dramatic.

Mine had dramatic music. WTF is wrong with mine?

yours was a real snooze cruize bro, snooze cruize.

boom you said you didn't watch it roasted.
i didn't.  i turned it on, then fell asleep within the first 20 seconds because it sucked so badly.  the few seconds i did catch just reminded me of a some 5th grade science fair project.

You go to fifth grade science fairs?