Author Topic: fatty  (Read 4902 times)

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
fatty
« on: April 05, 2011, 07:14:05 PM »
you know what would make me swell with pride and  :bawl: at the same time? if you came out of video retirement and did a pullen tribute video with the killers' song "all these things that I've done" in the background.

please.

for me?

:D

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
« Last Edit: April 06, 2011, 12:42:56 AM by SkinnyBenny »
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
Re: fatty
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2011, 07:16:13 PM »
Good idea!

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline fatty fat fat

• Katpak'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2011, 07:19:53 PM »
you can watch the current ones and use that song. i love that song! and a great video!!

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2011, 07:30:18 PM »
Looks like someone wont be making the Manhattan High Wall of Fame  :dubious:

Offline SwiftCat

• #LIFE
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Depth Charge
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2011, 07:30:44 PM »
you can watch the current ones and use that song. i love that song! and a great video!!
:frown:

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2011, 09:28:11 PM »
:dubious:

i want it to all line up.  you know, like when it gets to the "i got soul but i'm not a soldier" part, something really awesome and dramatic from jake's career plays.

do it.  for all of us.  i will pull some strings (had a good relationship with mr. mccarty in h.s.) to get you on the manhattan high wall of fame!   :excited:
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Joker

• Katpak'r
  • Resident Play-Hard Chartologist
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2011, 09:32:18 PM »
fatty is just an empty shell.

I blame it on the death of KSU football.

Offline fatty fat fat

• Katpak'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2011, 09:34:51 PM »
had a good relationship with mr. mccarty in h.s.

this guy got me in trouble for my EMAW back during the 2000 season.

You see, the computers back then were on a network shared throughout the school. Thus, you can edit a file on a computer in...say..C-Hall, then go to a computer in A-hall and edit the same file. I took full advantage of this by making a cute MS-paint file, where I would announce my game predictions graphically. People could give their feedback on the same file. It was a real neat thing!

one day i got taken into mr. mccarty's office. he told me to delete the file as it violates some computer code.

get into your time machine and lets go to boulder 2006 for the cu-ksu game. W, baba and me are enjoying a free continental breakfast at the local ramada inn. In comes in mr. mccarty. the only reason this f*ck is there is because his brother is now a KSU football coach (o-line). My dad recognizes him and goes all baba on him (kk would know this). He then looks at me, I look at him.

At that moment he recognized the situation. mother f*cker.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2011, 12:23:57 AM »
I was lying.  I don't actually have a good relationship with him at all, I was trying to bribe you with something I couldn't deliver.  That f***er got the plug pulled on my band in the 2000 Battle of the Bands because we were so good that the crowd was getting too rowdy.  He made the sound guy shut the speakers off right before my big solo!  But seriously.  F*** that guy.  

Fatty, you and I are two peas in a pod who will always be buds with a special bond.  I also had a run-in with MHS administration in 1999 for computer malfeasance.  Mine was a bit more severe, though: made an angelfire website called Screw Benson.  It had page after page of descriptions of terrible decisions Principal Benson made during his tenure and how he was basically a crap human being.  Had to meet with the superintendent and do 40 hours of janitorial work over the summer so I didn't get sued for slander or some bullshit.  (I actually just listened to 101.5 and napped in the darkroom of the photo class all day for a week.)  Got in serious troubs with that website and it was totally not worth it but I will say it was anyway.  

But back to McCarty.  Know what I heard?  I heard he hates The Killers and hates Jake even more, so you should probably do a video that combines them both.  And who the hell has the name 'Terry' that is a man, anyway?
« Last Edit: April 06, 2011, 12:41:41 AM by SkinnyBenny »

Offline fatty fat fat

• Katpak'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2011, 12:53:09 AM »
IIRC, that was the 2001 BOB when 5th quarter (freshman band) took home the title. or maybe not.

you guys sang a song I liked (i tried to bob my head to it...and got made fun of (goddamnit I f*cking hated K-12)).

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2011, 01:09:43 AM »
IIRC, that was the 2001 BOB when 5th quarter (freshman band) took home the title. or maybe not.

Nope, was 2000, but we def. did lose to a freshman band when we were seniors. 

you guys sang a song I liked
:D

(i tried to bob my head to it...and got made fun of (goddamnit I f*cking hated K-12)).

:frown:

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2011, 01:22:36 AM »
don't know what to think about all this mccarty hate. he never called me out for not being in class. all i had to do was have a camera on me and say i was making a movie for video editing. he knew the deal. i played sports too, and you guys know how that was/is.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2011, 10:24:04 AM »
don't know what to think about all this mccarty hate. he never called me out for not being in class. all i had to do was have a camera on me and say i was making a movie for video editing. he knew the deal. i played sports too, and you guys know how that was/is.

:curse:

this thread is not about your buddy-buddy relationship with the principal!!! it it about how fatty needs to make a video to a killers song again!!!

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2011, 10:38:21 AM »
:dubious:

i want it to all line up.  you know, like when it gets to the "i got soul but i'm not a soldier" part, something really awesome and dramatic from jake's career plays.
do it.  for all of us.  i will pull some strings (had a good relationship with mr. mccarty in h.s.) to get you on the manhattan high wall of fame!   :excited:

PLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASSSSSEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2011, 10:52:46 AM »
OMFG. 

"WHEN EVERYONE'S LOST!.....THE BATTLE IS WON....................WITH ALL THESE THINGS THAT IIIIIII'VE DONE."

Can you picture how amazing it would be when the song gets to this big climactic part?  What Jake footage should fatty use when it gets there?  Xavier shots?  Standing on the press table after beating KU?  THE FAKE TO BREAK THE RECORD???????

....was kind of joking with this thread because I know fatty's a deadbeat bbs'er now, but SOMEBODY has got to do this.  Loved the original big Pullen tribute vid right after the Wisconsin game, but man, the music could have been so much better/more dramatic.

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2011, 10:57:17 AM »
....was kind of joking with this thread because I know fatty's a deadbeat bbs'er now, but SOMEBODY has got to do this.  Loved the original big Pullen tribute vid right after the Wisconsin game, but man, the music could have been so much better/more dramatic.

Mine had dramatic music. WTF is wrong with mine?

Offline goCats101

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2011, 10:57:46 AM »
OMFG I MIGHT KNOW YOU GUISE! I served four years under the Man at MHS too. Proud survivor of the staph. infection of '07.  :peek:

Offline EllToPay

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Typical EMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2011, 11:01:35 AM »
Skinny, I'm sure there's someone in CIS 101 down the hall at Minnetonka HS that has good video skills. :ck:

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2011, 11:04:12 AM »
....was kind of joking with this thread because I know fatty's a deadbeat bbs'er now, but SOMEBODY has got to do this.  Loved the original big Pullen tribute vid right after the Wisconsin game, but man, the music could have been so much better/more dramatic.

yours was a real snooze cruize bro, snooze cruize.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2011, 11:09:04 AM »
....was kind of joking with this thread because I know fatty's a deadbeat bbs'er now, but SOMEBODY has got to do this.  Loved the original big Pullen tribute vid right after the Wisconsin game, but man, the music could have been so much better/more dramatic.

yours was a real snooze cruize bro, snooze cruize.

boom you said you didn't watch it roasted.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2011, 11:33:48 AM »
Yours was no snooze cruise.  The music choice was good.  But man, All These Things That I've Done is just such an increds. song.  And as you said, there can never be too many Pullen tribute vids, right?   :dunno:

Plus, yours had nothing about having soul/not being a soldier.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2011, 11:47:44 AM by SkinnyBenny »

Offline SwiftCat

• #LIFE
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Depth Charge
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2011, 03:06:39 PM »
Yours was no snooze cruise.  The music choice was good.  But man, All These Things That I've Done is just such an increds. song.  And as you said, there can never be too many Pullen tribute vids, right?   :dunno:

Plus, yours had nothing about having soul/not being a soldier.

We get it, you want to have sex with the Killers. But if you love them so much why don't you marry them?!?!

(please make the video fatty)

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2011, 04:05:50 PM »
Actually am pretty meh about The Killers most of the time, but this song is  :love:.  Same with "Andy, You're A Star."   :love:

Get to it, fats.  UNLESS YOU'RE NOT MAN ENOUGH/TOO WASHED UP TO RECAPTURE YOUR FORMER MAGIC???

Offline Leftcoastcat

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2011, 04:20:01 PM »
Fatty's like the Jeff Bridges character from Crazy Horse...

But instead of drinking and sleeping with white trash women,
He lost his magic by spending time downing Starbucks iced coffee's, hanging out in Palo Alto with UCSB Gaucho fans, and wasting his time on a cheap lenovo PC....

We need to start a Fatty trust fund to buy fatty a new computer.
Then he'll be back!

Offline j-dub

• fattyfest dance champion '14
  • Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • "I wanna get hurt!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 06, 2011, 04:30:53 PM »
Fatty's like the Jeff Bridges character from Crazy Horse...

But instead of drinking and sleeping with white trash women,
He lost his magic by spending time downing Starbucks iced coffee's, hanging out in Palo Alto with UCSB Gaucho fans, and wasting his time on a cheap lenovo PC....

We need to start a Fatty trust fund to buy fatty a new computer.
Then he'll be back!

LNAIQ and also LFIQ

Crazy Horse was a warrior of the Lakota tribe. Crazy Heart is a 21st century film starring Jeff Bridges.

You're welcome.
"I started calling him John during the game, cause he was rocking it like No. 7 -- like Elway," Harper said."