Author Topic: old news about wade wiebert's arrest  (Read 4804 times)

Offline Iceberg

• Fan
    • View Profile
old news about wade wiebert's arrest
« on: February 21, 2010, 11:36:16 AM »
Sorry if already posted. Heard it while in Hillsboro yesterday...

Wade was at the bars when the cops where coming through checking ID's. He thought, "Oh crap, OB would be pissed if he saw me here," and he ran. Cops arrested him for running away. Dumbass is of age, would have had nothing happen if he didnt run...

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Online Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: old news about wade wiebert's arrest
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2010, 01:02:00 PM »
what did he get arrested for? 

Offline Iceberg

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2010, 01:47:15 PM »
Not sure of the technical lingo... but insubordination sums it up

Offline TBL

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2010, 02:08:35 PM »
Not sure of the technical lingo... but insubordination sums it up

Prolly more like obstructing legal process/Official duty.  :dunno:

pcp

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2010, 03:55:36 PM »
You mean it isn't a natural reaction to run when you see the cops :dunno:

Offline Thread Killer

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2010, 04:02:45 PM »
You mean it isn't a natural reaction to run when you see the cops :dunno:

Not when you are white

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2010, 05:04:10 PM »
What's the point of the cops coming through and checking ID's if the ID's were already checked at the door? Waste of resources IMO. I'm writing a letter to the city.

Offline TBL

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2010, 05:23:44 PM »
What's the point of the cops coming through and checking ID's if the ID's were already checked at the door? Waste of resources IMO. I'm writing a letter to the city.

Let us know how that works out, for ya...     :popcorn:

Offline waks

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2010, 05:31:38 PM »

I'll be sure to include in my letter that I'm sure you deserve to keep your job. It would help if you gave me some secret insidery info about some others in your department doing crap like blackmail, planting evidence, stealing drugs for their own personal use and other awesome but slightly unethical things.

Offline TBL

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2010, 05:57:44 PM »

I'll be sure to include in my letter that I'm sure you deserve to keep your job. It would help if you gave me some secret insidery info about some others in your department doing crap like blackmail, planting evidence, stealing drugs for their own personal use and other awesome but slightly unethical things.

Can't help ya with that. We're as clean as the driven snow.      :blank:

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2010, 07:03:28 PM »
It would seem to me that driven snow would be somewhat tainted, having been through unsavory places and across seedy terrain. 

Snow like this would seem to have many of the aesthetic qualities of freshly fallen snow but have many dirty secrets that it would hide behind a white wall of silence.

:drink: :driving: :ksu:

Offline TBL

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2010, 07:32:29 PM »
It would seem to me that driven snow would be somewhat tainted, having been through unsavory places and across seedy terrain. 

Snow like this would seem to have many of the aesthetic qualities of freshly fallen snow but have many dirty secrets that it would hide behind a white wall of silence.

:drink: :driving: :ksu:

Actually, it would be hidden behind a thin blue line of silence. Err, or that's what I've heard.

Offline waks

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2010, 09:56:31 PM »

Well that's too bad. No wonder you spend so much time on here then.

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • complacent and self-involved
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2010, 10:47:47 PM »

don't tell me you've never sprinkled crack on a dead black male in an attempt to make it look drug related

Offline Dirty Sanchez

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2010, 06:28:22 AM »

don't tell me you've never sprinkled crack on a dead black male in an attempt to make it look drug related

Or posed a dead body at a crime scene to make it look like an act of masturbation gone horribly wrong.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2010, 09:30:44 AM »

Or posed a dead body at a crime scene to make it look like an act of masturbation gone horribly wrong.

I still need to replace my belt sander.  Totally worth it though.

Offline PandaXpanda

• Katpak'r
  • "is it too soon after 9/11 to be wearing pleats?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2010, 09:35:52 AM »

Come on, buddy, time spill it.  How corrupt are you fuckers?  Is it at least true that RCPD was having internal problems a couple years ago?  I had a pretty credible source back when I was at KSU saying it was pretty bad.  Color me naive but I bought every damn word of it.
aren't you glad it wasn't you? - g.h.

Offline dmartin

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2010, 10:15:44 AM »
probably realized he forgot to turn off the stove back at his place and took off to go fix the error.  instead of being arrested, he should be given an award for trying to prevent the next large scale Manhattan apartment fire.

Offline TBL

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2010, 12:26:23 PM »

Come on, buddy, time spill it.  How corrupt are you fuckers?  Is it at least true that RCPD was having internal problems a couple years ago?  I had a pretty credible source back when I was at KSU saying it was pretty bad.  Color me naive but I bought every damn word of it.

As stated many times, in the past, I'm not with the RCPD. Although, I did make life hell for them in my college days.  :cool:

Offline TBL

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2010, 12:27:38 PM »

Really haven't seen a need for corrupt practices. Criminals are too stupid to need to.   :dunno: