Author Topic: Between the Lines with BITB  (Read 205406 times)

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Between the Lines with BITB
« Reply #200 on: March 04, 2013, 02:38:12 PM »
BITBing...

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: March 04, 2013, 02:39:06 PM »
So he really got the shot off with about .1 left?

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: March 04, 2013, 02:42:57 PM »
haha now he's ripping a ku fan for complaining that k-state would share the title. "FIGURE IT OUT. THIS IS NOT THERAPY." lol not even sure what he meant by that.

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: March 04, 2013, 02:44:16 PM »
"do kansas fans really not understand that some of those 8 titles were shared?"

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: March 04, 2013, 02:44:26 PM »
I honestly haven't heard a KU fan complain about sharing the title, although I've seen plenty of K-State fans respond to things they think KU fans are going to say.

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: March 04, 2013, 02:45:42 PM »
So he really got the shot off with about .1 left?

Something like that..... I would estimate the clock held for about .3 seconds before running

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: March 04, 2013, 02:47:14 PM »
I honestly haven't heard a KU fan complain about sharing the title, although I've seen plenty of K-State fans respond to things they think KU fans are going to say.

same. i do think there's a good portion of their fans that are more on the casual side that probably just don't know that a couple were shared. doesn't really matter, was just funny to hear BITB lay into the softball that was this caller.

Offline MikeNelson

• Fan
  • Manos the Hands of Fate
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: March 04, 2013, 02:55:15 PM »
Keitz is the absolute worst.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: March 04, 2013, 02:57:14 PM »

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: March 04, 2013, 02:59:57 PM »
Keitz is the absolute worst.

you have been BITB'ED

Offline thewildcat

• Fan
  • I suck at this
    • View Profile
« Reply #210 on: March 04, 2013, 03:04:00 PM »

You should see my Facebook page then. Almost all of them are saying that its not the same and shouldn't count as a shared Title.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: March 04, 2013, 03:06:55 PM »
If you are KU fan, you should be praying that you share the title with K-State, because you'll never ever have to listen to KSU fans giving you crap about "shared titles" again....AND you still get to hang a banner!!!!!!!!

That, my friends, is what they call a win-win.

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: March 04, 2013, 03:08:04 PM »

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: March 04, 2013, 03:09:13 PM »

Offline Ptolemy

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: March 04, 2013, 03:15:00 PM »
Nobody is looking at this issue correctly.  Clock operators are directed by the officials to watch the official with his hand raised and they are not to start the clock until the official lowers his hand.  The clock operator is not allowed to judge when the ball is first touched. The operator will not move on the switch/button/etc. until the official's hand drops, and that process takes at least a tenth of a second.  Then you have a tenth of a second to actually start the clock, then the countdown commences. 

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: March 04, 2013, 03:17:09 PM »
Nobody is looking at this issue correctly.  Clock operators are directed by the officials to watch the official with his hand raised and they are not to start the clock until the official lowers his hand.  The clock operator is not allowed to judge when the ball is first touched. The operator will not move on the switch/button/etc. until the official's hand drops, and that process takes at least a tenth of a second.  Then you have a tenth of a second to actually start the clock, then the countdown commences.

I am not 100% sure what this has to do with anything but good 1st post nonetheless

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: March 04, 2013, 03:17:11 PM »

yeah, we know this.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: March 04, 2013, 03:17:51 PM »
If you're a KU fan, you should be thanking your lucky stars you're even in a position this year for a shared title.

But srsly, isn't all this "shared title" talk just a little premature given that we've still got the second toughest road game of the conference schedule coming up?
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: March 04, 2013, 03:44:13 PM »
BITB-"good people deserve good things"

:D

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: March 04, 2013, 04:55:33 PM »

You should see my Facebook page then. Almost all of them are saying that its not the same and shouldn't count as a shared Title.
KU facebookers are just insufferable.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: March 04, 2013, 05:36:39 PM »

ummm in college basketball the officials start the clock the last 2 minutes with that little box on their belt

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: March 04, 2013, 05:44:35 PM »
If you are KU fan, you should be praying that you share the title with K-State, because you'll never ever have to listen to KSU fans giving you crap about "shared titles" again....AND you still get to hang a banner!!!!!!!!

That, my friends, is what they call a win-win.

I'm cool with it.  Honestly, any KU fan who gives K-State fans crap about "sharing" the title is a hypocrite.  If you guys win out and share with us (or win it outright), you deserve it.  KU lost to TCU for eff's sake. 

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: March 04, 2013, 05:47:58 PM »
Also the BITB thing is severely overplayed because he winds up tucks IMO. As I've stated before the only thing separating him from your run of the mill JOCO tuck is his raging insecurity on top of the inferiority complex. His downplaying of KSU has nothing to do with baiting tucks and KU fans, its his defense mechanism from years of the moronic KITNs.

No one that produced Skeetbag should be the best of anything.

Was he BITBing this site when he and Skeetbag teamed up to impune the integrity of the great Jake Pullen?

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: March 04, 2013, 05:50:41 PM »

Was he BITBing this site when he and Skeetbag teamed up to impune the integrity of the great Jake Pullen?

in hindsight, maybe so  :ohno:

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: March 04, 2013, 06:01:23 PM »

same. i do think there's a good portion of their fans that are more on the casual side that probably just don't know that a couple were shared. doesn't really matter, was just funny to hear BITB lay into the softball that was this caller.
I think something happened in real life which provoked him.  There were a few hints.  He mentioned something about 'it' bleeding over between show and reality, mentioned something about an interaction in a bar (810 zone?) and there was one other hint.  I bet some tuck KU fan mouthed off to him and got under his skin.
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting