Author Topic: Between the Lines with BITB  (Read 205292 times)

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
Re: Between the Lines with BITB
« Reply #100 on: April 05, 2011, 03:10:02 PM »
BITB wants Miami to hire Undy so we can get Capel. 

Love that guy.

Doing god's work.

I'm not sure his motivations are pure.

Offline deputy dawg

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Wait, wait....what?
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 05, 2011, 03:20:10 PM »
BITB just destroyed the ku whining point that the field should be shrunk or less mid-majors should be in.

"The best team in the country won.  Did you see those guys?  There is NBA talent all over that team.  Do you think the Morris twins were going to go inside and score on UCONN?  I don't think so."

:love:  Love this.

Offline TheMadCatter

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: April 05, 2011, 03:24:57 PM »
BITB just destroyed the ku whining point that the field should be shrunk or less mid-majors should be in.

"The best team in the country won.  Did you see those guys?  There is NBA talent all over that team.  Do you think the Morris twins were going to go inside and score on UCONN?  I don't think so."

BHKUF: Well Butler isn't one of the teams I have a problem with being in the tournament

I wonder which one he does have a problem with....

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Known to be a horrible person... (BORN 7/4/75)
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: April 05, 2011, 03:27:45 PM »

BHKUF: Well Butler isn't one of the teams I have a problem with being in the tournament

BITB doesn't like that shitty D1 no names can get in by winning their conference tourney.  He is more of a fan of reg season champ getting in which would allow for more deserving at large teams.
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: April 06, 2011, 02:03:50 PM »

"The best team in the country won.  Did you see those guys?  There is NBA talent all over that team.  Do you think the Morris twins were going to go inside and score on UCONN?  I don't think so."

BITB doesn't like that cacty D1 no names can get in by winning their conference tourney.  He is more of a fan of reg season champ getting in which would allow for more deserving at large teams.

agreed. 

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]
« Reply #105 on: April 06, 2011, 03:05:18 PM »

:kstatriot:
BITB pimping Undy for the Miami job "Miami needs to hire an assistant, Undy was a FLA Juco coach for 3 years, etc"

God, he's wearing his EMAW on his sleeve now.

He was pimping undy to Missouri State the other day to Holthus too.

Offline Bookcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: April 06, 2011, 09:25:44 PM »

BITB pimping Undy for the Miami job "Miami needs to hire an assistant, Undy was a FLA Juco coach for 3 years, etc"

God, he's wearing his EMAW on his sleeve now.

He was pimping undy to Missouri State the other day to Holthus too.

Wichita State is the only opening Underwood would be interested in...Don't see it opening soon.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: May 12, 2011, 03:09:37 PM »
BITB stirring the ku pot with T-Rob's little sister.

Who, by the way. never lived with Angel Morris.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: May 12, 2011, 03:12:47 PM »

Yeah, I brought this up to some KU dumbass a month or two ago.  They mentioned that the kid actually was living with her father on the east coast, yet the NCAA allowed KU to fly everyone there for the funeral and allowed the school and boosters to set her up with money and a full 'ship when she is of age.  Was originally established that she had no fam other than Trob and that precedent recently was that this should be allowed out of compassion.    Still, nothing out of the NCAA now that assumptions have been shown to be incorrect and benefits have been given out.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: May 12, 2011, 03:18:46 PM »

Yeah, I brought this up to some KU dumbass a month or two ago.  They mentioned that the kid actually was living with her father on the east coast, yet the NCAA allowed KU to fly everyone there for the funeral and allowed the school and boosters to set her up with money and a full 'ship when she is of age.  Was originally established that she had no fam other than Trob and that precedent recently was that this should be allowed out of compassion.    Still, nothing out of the NCAA now that assumptions have been shown to be incorrect and benefits have been given out.

It's a shame her mom overdosed.  She has been thrown to the vultures.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: May 12, 2011, 03:23:13 PM »
As usual, Tardville starting to melt down about BITB.  

I don't know if they're:  1.  In denial and just don't want to admit that things like this are easy pickens for all kinds of NCAA infractions.  2.  Extremely smart and so they'll just continually espuse the feel good PR machine story . . . or on the flip side of the same scenario just gullible.  

But I've never seen a school that manages to take every little thing surrounding their basketball program and tries to turn it into the feel good story of the effing century at seemingly every corner, "oh but you see, we have to give all this money to be administered by someone at ku to help the child . . . you see??"

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: May 12, 2011, 03:51:08 PM »
As usual, Tardville starting to melt down about BITB.  

I don't know if they're:  1.  In denial and just don't want to admit that things like this are easy pickens for all kinds of NCAA infractions.  2.  Extremely smart and so they'll just continually espuse the feel good PR machine story . . . or on the flip side of the same scenario just gullible.  

But I've never seen a school that manages to take every little thing surrounding their basketball program and tries to turn it into the feel good story of the effing century at seemingly every corner, "oh but you see, we have to give all this money to be administered by someone at ku to help the child . . . you see??"

That's why he is BITB. 

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: May 12, 2011, 03:52:46 PM »

Where did you hear this?

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: May 12, 2011, 03:53:58 PM »
lol that phog thread is hilarious.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline kitten_mittons

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Clawing at your furnitures.
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: May 12, 2011, 04:02:19 PM »

boosters to set her up with money and a full 'ship when she is of age.

I guess they'll have to start giving scholarships to every person who's mom has passed?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: May 12, 2011, 04:09:15 PM »
So what's the deal on the money being "held" at the law firm??

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: May 12, 2011, 07:02:08 PM »
Kietzman's inferiority complex must have been in overdrive today. 

http://www2.kusports.com/news/2011/jan/27/ncaa-offers-robinson-support/

“The NCAA offers its deepest sympathies to Thomas Robinson following the tragic events of late in his family. To help support him and his younger sister (Jayla) during this difficult time, the NCAA and University of Kansas have been working closely together to determine how best to assist during these next several days and beyond.

“As a part of this collaboration, the university requested and was immediately granted a number of waivers from general NCAA bylaws, including one that will allow the university to pay for Thomas’ younger sister to return to Lawrence with her brother.

“In addition, a waiver was granted that will allow anyone to donate to a fund created in his sister’s name to support her in the future. KU is able to cover the cost of the funeral for Thomas’ mother, as this is currently allowed under NCAA rules.
The NCAA will continue discussions with the university to determine if any further assistance is needed to support Thomas and his family.”

Do you losers fully realize how pathetic you are? 

:facepalm:

Offline Scary Smart

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: May 12, 2011, 07:18:37 PM »
Regardless of whether there have been any NCAA violations committed or not, at least James Paris is getting tons of money from KU fans to perpetuate his drug habits.

Jayla, now 8, is living with her father, James Paris, in Paris’ sister’s home in Southeast D.C. James Paris completed a five-year prison sentence for distribution of a controlled substance on Dec. 13, 2010, and is now on parole.

http://www.kansascity.com/2011/05/11/2868823_custody-suit-puts-jaylas-future.html?storylink=omni_popular

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: May 12, 2011, 07:38:58 PM »
Grats beems

Offline wes mantooth

• freak and stud
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #LIFE is good
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: May 12, 2011, 07:39:23 PM »
Kietzman's inferiority complex must have been in overdrive today. 

http://www2.kusports.com/news/2011/jan/27/ncaa-offers-robinson-support/

“The NCAA offers its deepest sympathies to Thomas Robinson following the tragic events of late in his family. To help support him and his younger sister (Jayla) during this difficult time, the NCAA and University of Kansas have been working closely together to determine how best to assist during these next several days and beyond.

“As a part of this collaboration, the university requested and was immediately granted a number of waivers from general NCAA bylaws, including one that will allow the university to pay for Thomas’ younger sister to return to Lawrence with her brother.

“In addition, a waiver was granted that will allow anyone to donate to a fund created in his sister’s name to support her in the future. KU is able to cover the cost of the funeral for Thomas’ mother, as this is currently allowed under NCAA rules.
The NCAA will continue discussions with the university to determine if any further assistance is needed to support Thomas and his family.”

Do you losers fully realize how pathetic you are? 

:facepalm:

:lol:

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #120 on: May 12, 2011, 07:46:34 PM »
T Rob is a horrible human being

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: May 12, 2011, 08:14:30 PM »
Regardless of whether there have been any NCAA violations committed or not, at least James Paris is getting tons of money from KU fans to perpetuate his drug habits.

Jayla, now 8, is living with her father, James Paris, in Paris’ sister’s home in Southeast D.C. James Paris completed a five-year prison sentence for distribution of a controlled substance on Dec. 13, 2010, and is now on parole.

http://www.kansascity.com/2011/05/11/2868823_custody-suit-puts-jaylas-future.html?storylink=omni_popular

No guardian of Jayla is allowed to directly receive any money from the fund.  Please try again.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: May 12, 2011, 08:14:55 PM »

0% of dollars donated to the goEMAW BBBS fund go to drug purchases.  Make the right choice, people.

Offline kitten_mittons

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Clawing at your furnitures.
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: May 12, 2011, 09:06:14 PM »

No guardian of Jayla is allowed to directly receive any money from the fund.  Please try again.

Right, it is directly received by Jayla's guardian's drug dealer.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: May 12, 2011, 09:40:40 PM »
BITB totally destroyed every idiot ku fan who called in.  Just talked circles around them.