Author Topic: Between the Lines with BITB  (Read 205274 times)

Offline TownieCat

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I have no rhythm.
    • View Profile
Re: Between the Lines with BITB
« Reply #775 on: November 18, 2014, 04:47:33 PM »
The last time our star player got married in the offseason we won the Big 12. Congrats to Marcus and the future Mrs Foster if that's true.

Offline TownieCat

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I have no rhythm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #776 on: November 18, 2014, 04:48:01 PM »
;)

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #777 on: November 18, 2014, 10:29:17 PM »
The last time our star player got married in the offseason we won the Big 12. Congrats to Marcus and the future Mrs Foster if that's true.
I thought he seemed happy.  I can't believe anyone would question Marcus' attitude.  He is going to get defended harder than last year, and he is sharing the scoring load with others so we can be multiple demensioned.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #778 on: November 19, 2014, 10:08:13 AM »
I thought he seemed happy.  I can't believe anyone would question Marcus' attitude.  He is going to get defended harder than last year, and he is sharing the scoring load with others so we can be multiple demensioned.

very un-renocat type post

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #779 on: November 19, 2014, 10:45:43 AM »
Its like some of you have never listened to BITB before. He can't analyse basketball, so he just uses crutch talking points about attitude or whatever to get through the show. He's BITB at crutch talking points tho

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #780 on: November 19, 2014, 12:11:57 PM »
with the way ku played last night, i bet BITB conveniently takes a "vacation day", today

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #781 on: November 19, 2014, 12:58:12 PM »
Royals stuff, i bet.  prolonged discussions on who should be signed by who, where, when, how much, etc. 

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #782 on: November 19, 2014, 12:59:48 PM »
with the way ku played last night, i bet BITB conveniently takes a "vacation day", today
:love:

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #783 on: November 19, 2014, 01:31:45 PM »

This talking point is one of my biggest pet peeves. Does everyone think it took the entire offseason for teams to figure out Marcus is the best offensive threat on our team? Us fans obviously realized it last year before conference play started, but all the Big 12 coaches needed some time off to watch film and analyze that Marcus was in fact our best scorer and maybe we should defend him extra hard. "Boy, wish we could have figured this out last season!" - Big 12 coaches

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #784 on: November 19, 2014, 02:20:37 PM »
"What's more embarrassing? Kim Anderson losing to UMKC at home w/ new players or A talented team getting run out of the gym by 32 to Kentucky? I'm being serious here! Kansas fans keep talking about how bad the announcers were last night, guess what? When you play that bad, they're not going to have a lot of nice things to say about you!"- KK

:lol:

Offline EMAWzified

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #785 on: November 19, 2014, 02:22:59 PM »
BITB calling them small and bad.
"ran out of the gym" "What's more embarrassing" KU's loss to UK or MU to UMKC
"atrocious" "They only scored 40" "outrageous" "Kentucky isn't winning every game by 32 points"

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #786 on: November 19, 2014, 02:25:02 PM »
This talking point is one of my biggest pet peeves. Does everyone think it took the entire offseason for teams to figure out Marcus is the best offensive threat on our team? Us fans obviously realized it last year before conference play started, but all the Big 12 coaches needed some time off to watch film and analyze that Marcus was in fact our best scorer and maybe we should defend him extra hard. "Boy, wish we could have figured this out last season!" - Big 12 coaches

I like this post a lot. And agree with it 100%.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #787 on: November 19, 2014, 02:27:29 PM »
"Kentucky's fanbase is bigger, it's better, it's more rabid, and their fans care a lot more about basketball than Kansas's fans do."-KK    OMG!!!!  :lol:

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #788 on: November 19, 2014, 02:30:15 PM »
Imagine if Beasley had stayed another year. Coaches would've looked at some tape and told their players to guard him better.

Offline EMAWzified

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #789 on: November 19, 2014, 02:34:34 PM »

Sprads factor. Coaches were so focused on shutting him down they actually did it.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #790 on: November 19, 2014, 02:44:04 PM »

Sprads factor. Coaches were so focused on shutting him down they actually did it.

would explain Sprad's subpar senior year numbers

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #791 on: November 19, 2014, 02:46:13 PM »
Hey guys, can we focus back on KK kicking ass today? TIA!

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #792 on: November 19, 2014, 02:47:17 PM »
Hey guys, can we focus back on KK kicking ass today? TIA!

give me some gems

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #793 on: November 19, 2014, 02:53:43 PM »
I posted a couple above. He's pretty much saying KU has no height and stated they're not even close to the type of blue blood that Kentucky is. Said they'll have a tough time winning this conference this year and they'll be a higher seed than usual. Stated that this could be Bill Self's worst team since he's been here. It was embarrassing, unentertaining, etc. There's no leadership and no true leader. Texas could win this thing (That was my prediction too.  :D).

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #794 on: November 19, 2014, 02:55:47 PM »
I mean, he's not wrong.

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #795 on: November 19, 2014, 02:56:08 PM »
I posted a couple above. He's pretty much saying KU has no height and stated they're not even close to the type of blue blood that Kentucky is. Said they'll have a tough time winning this conference this year and they'll be a higher seed than usual. Stated that this could be Bill Self's worst team since he's been here. It was embarrassing, unentertaining, etc. There's no leadership and no true leader. Texas could win this thing (That was my prediction too.  :D).

haha. BITB.

Offline EMAWzified

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #796 on: November 19, 2014, 03:02:53 PM »

And then he said: Open lines. Had to duck out, but don't think sqwawkers took the bait.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #797 on: November 19, 2014, 06:20:40 PM »

And then he said: Open lines. Had to duck out, but don't think sqwawkers took the bait.

None were listening.  They stay clear of all media after a bad loss.  I do the same for KSU.  Pro move.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #798 on: November 20, 2014, 06:32:43 AM »
I don't like what KK said about our TSC bro the Fightin Kansas Jayhawks.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #799 on: January 21, 2015, 04:57:51 PM »
He's got Currie on next.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2015, 05:15:34 PM by WackyCat08 »